Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newport Central Catholic @ Belfry
Sarrr Wrote:Belfry by a landslide.

:popcorn: you must not know much about NCC...
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
No idea what NCC has back, but Belfry returns half their offense and 2/3 of their defense, among them Cory Chapman, Dustin May, Devin Kohari, Ryan Preston (who originally started at QB against HC), Chad Steele, 2 or 3 linemen, and a host of juniors waiting to get their shot.

Look for Chapman and May to each break 1k yards for the season. Look for a wild D that blitzes often and effectively. Look for a group of linemen who dominate both sides of the ball. We have lots of guys who've been biting at the bit to get in and prove themselves, and next year looks even better!

Look for Glen "Hoss" Earnest to boot kickoffs through the uprights.
Who pulls it off!!!?
Ncc
Twitter: @tc_analytics

its in Pike Co. so ill take the Pirates

NCC 21
Belfry 24
Ncc- 42
Belfry-35
Last year's single A champs vs the team that SHOULD have won AA? I'll take Belfry, especially with all the starters we return.
Belfry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belfry in a great game by 7!

Belfry - 21
NCC - 14
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
belfry 20
ncc 14
Belfry-14
NCC--28
NCC-21
Belfry-14
Who will you put your bet on? Belfry or Newport Central Cathoilc?
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
i hope that belfry pulls it out but will be a tough game,
I'll take Belfry by 7 TongueirateSho
I say this one will be close If my inner de is tellin me. But right now I have belfry pulling away.
belfry by 6.
Ill take NCC !
I've said it before, I'll say it again. I'll take the team who should have been the AA champs over the team who was the A champs. Belfry just didn't lose enough to hurt them much. Sure, we're gonna miss Dibble and Matt, among a few others, but Chad and Corey are gonna step up to fill their shoes quite well.
Hoss with a 50 yd field goal 4TW!!!
Sarrr Wrote:I've said it before, I'll say it again. I'll take the team who should have been the AA champs over the team who was the A champs. Belfry just didn't lose enough to hurt them much. Sure, we're gonna miss Dibble and Matt, among a few others, but Chad and Corey are gonna step up to fill their shoes quite well.
IMO, NCC could have won the AA title last year.
Be very careful of overlooking NCC because they are single A.
If Belfry has the typical Belfry slow start NCC will win this one by two TD's.
fox sports Wrote:IMO, NCC could have won the AA title last year.
Be very careful of overlooking NCC because they are single A.
If Belfry has the typical Belfry slow start NCC will win this one by two TD's.

Agree . I will take NCC.
You can now place a bet on this game until 5pm on Friday.
I will take NCC by 14 in this one, although I would really like to see the EKY team pull out the victory.

I don't know how you can say belfry SHOULD have won AA last year. I know they were good, but they had their chance to win it on the field and couldn't get er done, right? If i remember right, didn't they go in at the half down by 2tds only because a couple of miracles saved them from being down 4tds?
coffee man Wrote:.

I don't know how you can say belfry SHOULD have won AA last year.

They said that because Belfry stunk up the field that night. They DID NOT play the ball that they had played all year. Belfry was not making excuses or blaming refs...The fans were like "WHERES OUR TEAM???" Had they showed up Belfry should have won. Now before anybody tries to be a smart @$$, I'm not going into the coulda shoulda if thing...you ask how he could say that...and thats how he could say that.
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:They said that because Belfry stunk up the field that night. They DID NOT play the ball that they had played all year. Belfry was not making excuses or blaming refs...The fans were like "WHERES OUR TEAM???" Had they showed up Belfry should have won. Now before anybody tries to be a smart @$$, I'm not going into the coulda shoulda if thing...you ask how he could say that...and thats how he could say that.
They were out-played ny a better team, nothing wrong in admiyying the obvious. Russell should be given credit for Belfry's performance IMO.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Russell played a great game!! I wasn't taking away from them! If you had read the post you would have seen the part about no excuses. BUT if you think Belfry played ball all year like they did that night and done as well as they did...well...thats just crazy LOL impossible. I didn't miss a game. I know they could play much better ball. Yes the better team won THAT night!! THey sure did. Belfry stunk THAT night and we know it. But had they come and played...we'll never know. The earlier statement was made based on the fact thet Belfry was a better team than what showed up that night.
example...there were several times they couldn't even catch or hold onto the ball...credit can't be given to the opposing team for things like that no matter who or how good they are....
SomersetJumpers_7 Wrote:Belfry in a close game. I am originally from Pikeville and i know first hand what Phillip Haywood and his Pirates can do at home... if Belfry can stop Vicars and control their passing game they will win BUT if NCC can stop Belfry's hardnosed running attack then they will have a great shot at winning... this game will truly be one of the best games of the year

Belfry 24
NCC 21

:thumpsup:

[QUOTE Sarrr]
No idea what NCC has back, but Belfry returns half their offense and 2/3 of their defense, among them Cory Chapman, Dustin May, Devin Kohari, Ryan Preston (who originally started at QB against HC), Chad Steele, 2 or 3 linemen, and a host of juniors waiting to get their shot.

Look for Chapman and May to each break 1k yards for the season. Look for a wild D that blitzes often and effectively. Look for a group of linemen who dominate both sides of the ball. We have lots of guys who've been biting at the bit to get in and prove themselves, and next year looks even better!

Look for Glen "Hoss" Earnest to boot kickoffs through the uprights.

I HAVE to root for Belfry and I do have faith in them!!! BUT the fact that Belfry does tend to start slow as posted earlier scares me a little. I know nothing about NCC. LETS GO PIRATES....:redboxer:
Let's keep this thread about this season!