Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A.J. Youngman
The player that was ineligible has not committed to Bradley
He has several offers to play at big time prep schools out of New York, Florida, Boston, and etc. He also has scholarship offers by 6 Division 1 schools! and He has 15 Division 1 coaches after him!! I would say he is an excellent player! I am not related to him or even know him but I follow him and I go to watch him play in every game! He has a very high basketball IQ, excellent shooter, excellent passer, excellent ball handler, very strong, quick, athletic, and good defender! He makes other players around him better players! The Chris Paul camp members are doing a feature on him this summer! The Golden State warriors trainer (NBA) has worked with him because he is in love with AJ's game, and AJ has also worked out with NBA player David Lee who plays for the Golden State Warriors and David Lee told AJ that he is an outstanding basketball player and is definitely going places and is doing big things! And maybe he just didn't have a good game when you watched him. Every player has an off night! Even Michael Jordan did, Kobe Bryant, Larry Bird, Majic Johnson, etc. so don't judge a player on a 1 game basis! AJ has had some off nights but not very often because he is very consistent!!!
Never seen him play but he and his dad sat in front of me at the Sweet 16 and they are a very nice family that love the electricity that Boys High School Basketball in Kentucky generates.
Seen him and Thomas Nelson play cordia's jv basically and he didn't impress me at all. Thomas Nelson had both dixson brothers and didn't use them at all because aj shot a lot of bad shots. When you've got a team like that you should at least beat a jv team