Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia 75 - Letcher Central 62
dh4432 Wrote:Why is it when Cordia gets these players in everyone screams bloody murder. But over the years perry, hazard, and knott get them its ok? Why not just enjoy the talent pool in the 14th region.

I know that you've only been here for a little while...
so I won't bust any balls over that one.

However, people have been screaming bloody murder over transfers in here for as long as it's been going on.

Look up the Justin Johnson and Jaysean Paige threads if you would like.
STF - they have to play LCC, KCC, Jenkins and JBS
What teams on Cordia's schedule is not going to play them next year?
This game had tournament atmosphere from the opening tip. Every basket and turnover seemed to be huge by the fans reaction. Cordia's fans was definitely supporting their team. LCC played hard but came up a little short. This game was definitely closer than the final score reflects. Cordia's point guard is good. LCC seemed to score most of their points off of the fast break or though it seemed to me. Cordia's halfcourt defense with their size is very good at times. With #24 playing out front puts alot of pressure on your guards. This was a good game to watch and very intense. Cordia's offense gets down the floor very fast and they also scored alot of their points in transition. Point guard seems to have a nack for finding the open guy and he can score.
Smackthefloor Wrote:I'd say Cordia will lose quite a few region games next year. They may get KCC, PCC, and Hazard maybe. All the other middle of the pack teams will drop them I'm sure.

I had no clue we had psychics on bgr.
termite Wrote:This game had tournament atmosphere from the opening tip. Every basket and turnover seemed to be huge by the fans reaction. Cordia's fans was definitely supporting their team. LCC played hard but came up a little short. This game was definitely closer than the final score reflects. Cordia's point guard is good. LCC seemed to score most of their points off of the fast break or though it seemed to me. Cordia's halfcourt defense with their size is very good at times. With #24 playing out front puts alot of pressure on your guards. This was a good game to watch and very intense. Cordia's offense gets down the floor very fast and they also scored alot of their points in transition. Point guard seems to have a nack for finding the open guy and he can score.

LCC is one of the most under rated teams in the region, well coached and one of the top point guards in region. Will be a tough out for anybody.
tommy2 Wrote:LCC is one of the most under rated teams in the region, well coached and one of the top point guards in region. Will be a tough out for anybody.
Too bad they have to play Cordia one more time in the district and then play them as the #2 or #3 seed in the district tourney and will never get to be a tough out for anyone else. They will be hosting the regional tourney and again not even be involved.:igiveup: