Poll: Who is your pick?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Prestonsburg
65.52%
Leslie County
34.48%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg @ Leslie 10/19
I see these teams as even, with Leslie having an advantage due to being on their home field, and defending district champs. So they are not an underdog. All that being said, I will be pulling for the Blackcats. I think the have the capacity to win, but they have to play well IF.... No turnovers! Tighten up the defense! Get a pass rush on Leslie's QB! Good luck Cats.
It will sure be a though one. I give it to Leslie all the way! Back to back district champs!
What kind of team does Leslie Co. have this year? I haven't really heard much about them.
P-burg by a ton , Valley gave them all they wanted for 3 qrts 21-28 untill the refs took over. Good luck Blackcats .
yea. then Valley let LC put up 54
Leslie has the talent to win .....they proved that against Shelby Valley, they won despite a poor coaching effort. Don't get me wrong, E. Melton has done a good job. However he is letting his line coach (C. Bailey) and others have too much control. I watched as Horton got sacked 2-3 times in a row while the line collapsed. They have the talent on the sideline .....at least one hard hitting senior lineman has been benched for unknown reasons. I think Leslie can win by 2 touch downs if Melton will get a hold of his staff and put his line players in the right positions. ....my prediction - the Eagle line coach (s) will cost them the win.:Sad04:
Prestonsburg by 3 touchdowns.
Blackcats by 14
Blackcats win this one by 21 or more.
I would like to see Leslie Co win this one but, I really don't see it happening. The Blackcats wil be too much!

Prestonsburg - 42

Leslie Co. - 21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
This district may not win a playoff game!!!! Number 4 is the other district can beat number 1 in this district so get your basketball shoes ready boys!!!!!!
I believe Prestonsburg should be favored in this game, but it will be a game that is decided in the 4th quarter.

Prestonsburg by 6
Big River Wrote:Leslie has the talent to win .....they proved that against Shelby Valley, they won despite a poor coaching effort. Don't get me wrong, E. Melton has done a good job. However he is letting his line coach (C. Bailey) and others have too much control. I watched as Horton got sacked 2-3 times in a row while the line collapsed. They have the talent on the sideline .....at least one hard hitting senior lineman has been benched for unknown reasons. I think Leslie can win by 2 touch downs if Melton will get a hold of his staff and put his line players in the right positions. ....my prediction - the Eagle line coach (s) will cost them the win.:Sad04:

If there was a hard hitting Senior Lineman that could play at all on the sideline, he would be in the game...
Big River Wrote:Leslie has the talent to win .....they proved that against Shelby Valley, they won despite a poor coaching effort. Don't get me wrong, E. Melton has done a good job. However he is letting his line coach (C. Bailey) and others have too much control. I watched as Horton got sacked 2-3 times in a row while the line collapsed. They have the talent on the sideline .....at least one hard hitting senior lineman has been benched for unknown reasons. I think Leslie can win by 2 touch downs if Melton will get a hold of his staff and put his line players in the right positions. ....my prediction - the Eagle line coach (s) will cost them the win.:Sad04:

If there was a hard hitting Senior lineman on the sidelines that could play a lick, then he would have already been out there I'd say.. So your info must be a little skewed..
Leslie County is always a tough place to play for incoming teams, but I'm not sure if its defense can contain the firepower of P-Burg's offense. The Blackcats can put up a ton of points in a hurry. Should be an interesting game!
I'll take my Blackcats in this one, too much offense for LC. Also, can someone tell me more about this hard hitter on the LC defense, I think he was #3? I just saw some highlights of him on WYMT, and this kid can lay the lumber!
I Rule The World Wrote:If there was a hard hitting Senior lineman on the sidelines that could play a lick, then he would have already been out there I'd say.. So your info must be a little skewed..

Maybe you and the line coach need to pay more attention!

#74, senior, 6'2", 210lb -started the first 4 games of the season and did well. There are others on the sideline as well...not sure of their class status but they have talent. Yet the line coaches play some players on both offense and defense despite their injuries and fatigue. During the Shelby Valley game a lineman was injured and was limping on to the field ....they didn't sub him out for 6 more downs ....until he was crying in pain .....this is incompetence and negligent!

Last night Horton was sacked 4 downs in a row because the line collapsed mainly from fatigue. The line coaches gave no instructions, made no changes. How many times did Horton get sacked? How many times does he need to be sacked before you do something? Im not blaming the players on the line. I am blaming the line coaches for not resting them and not giving them instructions during the game!

My prediction was right last night! My future prediction is the line coaches will cost them the next 2 games as well. In fact the Eagles won't see another district championship until Melton replaces Bailey with someone with real coaching experience.