Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg @ Leslie 10/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do you think the Blackcats will do this year against LC?
Prestonsburg gets the win in this one.

Prestonsburg 42
Leslie County 25
Prestonsburg should win but I think it may be closer than some think. So close that I wouldn't be surprised if LC pulls out a W.
22-20 LC Eagles.
Leslie in the upset 22-21
leslie co 32 p;burg 28 nice game to go to BIG GAME:help::blondeche:blondeche:blondeche
If Prestonsburg turns the ball over and the defense plays bad, then Leslie wins. If Leslie cannot contain the trio of Jarrell, Anderson, and Williams, then Leslie is in big trouble.

I'll take Pburg by 2-3 touchdowns.

Blackcats better come to play and get payback for last seasons embarrassing loss.
Prestonsburg 42

Leslie County 24
I see P-burg winning 49-21.
Prestonburg by 20
Prestonsburg by 8
when i look at this match up i see a very talented pburg offense vs. a aggressive Leslie defense. i believe pburg wins and wins by alot i don't see williams anderson and jarrell losing this one because i believe they realize this is there best shot at a title. My key factor is Williams i have watched this kid develop over the past couple years and.coached against him and if we remember he had alot of success against Leslie in the first half but pburg struggled to get him the ball in the second half. i believe the big three from pburg prevail and all three come up huge and win the District championship. Williams wins district player of the year.

Pburg 48
Leslie 14
Prestonburg wins big.
Prestonsburg's offense will be too much for the Eagles to handle. Prestonsburg wins by 4 tds.
Prestonsburg 42
Leslie County 10
Ill take the Eagles by 6. I believe everyone underestimates the talent that this team has and I think it will be on full display against P-burg and they will come out with a W. Leslie 28-22.
PBurg
Pburg-42

Leslie-12
this poll always makes me laugh. Lc loves to fly
under the radar and be the underdogs. it's gives them more drive and more will to win. keep doubting these eagles like ever1 does every year we love it. just like last year when we had no chance. but came out with a win. Lc pulls the upset. 36-24
pburg wins in a close game
i agree with 4ever witness. at this time last year, the team was picked to lose. they were like a 1 to 10 under dog, meaning that for every 1 person that believes in them, 10 of them dont. but they turned heads last year, there was no longer eyes rolling when someone said Leslie County Football. This is going to be a good game between these two teams understanding that P-Burg has a very good offense, probably one of the best. Leslie County is know for their defense making big plays, but their offense is stepping up. not disrespecting P-burg at all, but they have trouble stopping the run. Leslie got the running game going last week and i think it will carry over to the game coming up against Prestonsburg. this team is full of playmakers on both sides of the ball and will hit you and hit you hard. its going to be a good battle between these two teams. it will become a dog fight in the end. ill take leslie 32-24
Playing this Game on the Banks of the Middle Fork River has got to play into Leslie Co. hand. The Ghost of Football past will rise ( Rod Feltner, Hobbie Hayes, Mike Whitaker, Onzie Sizemore, Wendell Maggard, Greg and Tim Couch just to mention a few) and if P.Burg is not careful Leslie Will steal this one and another Dist. Title. Go Eagles!!!!
Blackcats
Blackcats by as many as they want.
haha funny how blackcat album thinks last years loss was an embarassment. the only embarassing thing about it was when pburg turned the lights out while lc was taking pictures and celebrating. lc better come out to play this one though, pburg wants revenge. i got a feeling we will see a bunch of lc fans at this one and it will be a good game. coach melton got this big w with his 12 seniors last season so there is not reason why this teams seniors cant do the same. ill take lc in a close one
lc-26
pburg-22
Prestonsburg-37
Leslie-18
Eagles will be coming into this game as underdogs. However, they have been approving all year especially in their last game; they looked great! Pburg has a tough offense, eagles has a aggressive defense. This is going to be a close one, I give it to leslie! Pburg-24 Leslie-27
Blackcats by 12.
The Blackcats have a bad taste in their mouth from last years loss. They will come out focused & have a chip on their shoulder with something to prove. The District Title comes back to Prestonsburg this year where it belongs.

P'burg 49
Leslie 28
Prestonsburg-56

Leslie County-16
Pages: 1 2