Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Breathitt County
82.50%
Hazard
17.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co @ Hazard 9/21
ballboy Wrote:third straight loss for the Bulldogs Breathitt 38 Hazard 32. Very good game Hazard playing for November and Breathitt a little better than I thought.

Yeah Hazard is playing for November but Bulldogs putting up 32 points on the Bobcats first string defense is just crazy! They will be lucky to score 7 points on starting defense midway through the 3rd quarter!! ( If Breathitt even keeps their starters in that long) Looking forward to the RT3 SHOW!!!! We predict 3 passing TDs and 4 rushing by the RT3!!!!
What they don't show on the KHSAA site is that Breathitt's starters have only played one full game which was against Somerset. Their starters average playing time is only about 11 minutes per game!! Breathitt has a little class and prefers not to embarass opposing weaker teams by padding the stats.
LB45 Wrote:Yeah Hazard is playing for November but Bulldogs putting up 32 points on the Bobcats first string defense is just crazy! They will be lucky to score 7 points on starting defense midway through the 3rd quarter!! ( If Breathitt even keeps their starters in that long) Looking forward to the RT3 SHOW!!!! We predict 3 passing TDs and 4 rushing by the RT3!!!!

who the hell is RT3. if it is Richard Trent. the only way it work is if his name is Richard Trent the 3rd.
Trent will be the difference maker in this game but its going to be a tall task the beat Hazard @ Hazard. I'm sure they will be more than ready for this game after losing 2 straight.
cj2561 Wrote:who the hell is RT3. if it is Richard Trent. the only way it work is if his name is Richard Trent the 3rd.

You haven't heard Derek forest call him That on sports overtime? His name is actually the richard trent the 3rd too
Breathitt wins bing then they stop at taco bell on the way home for a late night snack
i dont think the hazard defense can stop the duo of trent and James "boo" Blomberg
Hazard by 6
Hazard 28
BC 17
After last years thriller with a last minute 2pt conversion for the w I say something similar this year cats-35 dogs-31.
theCalipariEra Wrote:You haven't heard Derek forest call him That on sports overtime? His name is actually the richard trent the 3rd too

i don't watch sport overtime that much. i just get on the khsaa wibsite, it show everwere in the state, not just SEKY.
hazard can play with breathitt, but breathitt will win it.
Bloody Breathitt win
Really hoping that hazard can turn there season around right here with a big win against a top 5 team in 3A.
cj2561 Wrote:who the hell is RT3. if it is Richard Trent. the only way it work is if his name is Richard Trent the 3rd.

He is Richard Trent the 3rd.
theCalipariEra Wrote:You haven't heard Derek forest call him That on sports overtime? His name is actually the richard trent the 3rd too

Are you down with RT3?
Anyone know if they got the ejection overruled?
Who got ejected?
bac2369 Wrote:Who got ejected?

Ben Hayes
Breathitt County-27

Hazard-21
Whats the weather suppose to be like for this game????
Breathitt and it should be easily.
Breathitt by 21
KEYs to The Game:

Hazard- Quick start for offense(2 tds in first quarter) so the momentum will be in bulldogs favor before halftime because bobcats are a second half team. Play good defense and limit Trent scrambling and big play ability . Good Special teams play and win the battle of field position. Also win turnover battle.

Breathitt Co.- be assertive and come quick out of the gate. Score early on first two possession to take the wind out. Play breathitt co football and don't get caught up with the fans or any type of drama. Have good secondary play and don't give the home run ball up. Don't turn the ball over. Keep the bulldogs Rb in check and don't give up big plays.Score inside the red zone. Last but not least give the ball to Trent and let him do his thing and the bobcats will be alright and the bobcats will leave Hazard with a W
Breathitt 52-28
This game will be closer than most think. I believe Breathitt is a 3 touchdown better team than Hazard but the bulldogs always play Breathitt very tough at home. Breathitt wins 28-20.
Anyway this game can be heard online?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
I think Breathitt's passing attack will be too much for the Bulldogs. Breathitt Co. 42-20.
C.Clair Wrote:Anyway this game can be heard online?

http://www.wsgs.com

Im sure 101.1 will have the game. Should be able to find it on the website..
Bretthit county in a barn burner!!!