Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt Co @ Hazard 9/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who you got in this game. Breathitt is coming off a big win against Somerset while Hazard is on a two game losing streak.
Breathitt is pretty darn good right now. If Hazard could beat them they that would be a giant positive for them. I think Hazard will make a learning experience out of this one and come back strong against P'burg the next week. There's no shame in that. Breathitt is a 3A powerhouse. Goodluck to the Dawgs.
Breathitt just a little too good for Hazard. Anything can happen in a Football Game, that's why they play them. Hazard will be fine.
Breathitt SHOULD win, Hazard CAN win. I choose the Bobcats by 21. Somerset got their attention.
Breathitt appears to be a little better this year. They should win by 10.
I want hazard to win this for the 1A schools.:howdy::howdy:from williamsburg
Hazards line has a long way to go and a dual threat QB in Trent will make it hard on that defense.
Hazard hasn't dodged anyone. Another tough game for Bulldogs. Breathitt is probably better this year but the Bulldogs will give them all they want. It will be close but Breathitt will pull this one out.
1 Thing helps hazard in this game and thats the game is at Hazard. Bulldogs should come out ready to play and try to avenge there last two loss to Somerset and LCA.
Breathitt a better team right now, Hazard is very very good team too though.

Not sure about a score but will go with Breathitt in a really good game.
third straight loss for the Bulldogs Breathitt 38 Hazard 32. Very good game Hazard playing for November and Breathitt a little better than I thought.
3A vs 1A !! We know who should win, but I love those DAWGS !! GO BULLDOGS !!!
I think this will be a better game than what people are anticipating. what helps Hazard make this game close is their athletes. They will not be many teams that have the skill and speed the bobcats have this year, but this game will be one of those games that the opposing team has as much skill set as the bobcats. I wouldn't be surpised if this game was tied or the bulldogs took the lead in to halftime. Then Holcomb will sprinkle some magic dust on the players. After that Trent will run wild on the bulldogs for 3 or 4 td's in second half and secure the win for the bobcats.

Bobcats-42
Hazard-21
Breathitt by 13. 26-13
Im going with Hazard in a mild upset 35-28
Bobcats, 35-14
Hazard needs to do as someone said above, and stay positive.
A 3 game losing streak is NOT fun, but the competition will have been
very good, and they still should be in a very good position to
get back to BG and try to defend their title.
Hazard defense is coming into this game with a chip on there shoulder after giving up 28 point to LCA in the 1st half and only 17 a piece to Somerset and Clintwood. Theres one thing about Hazard if there defense plays a whole game it may be a low scoring game. Hazard hasnt given up no more than 3 points in the 2nd half of there games this season.
Breathitt County 28

Hazard 20
After looking at Breathitts wins on the KHSAA site,it appears to me that Breathitt Co. isn't beating some of these lesser teams as bad as they should have according to the hype and Hazard may have a better shot than I previously thought. It will still be tough due to Breathitt being at home. Nobody gave Hazard a shot in last years state title game against Mayfield either. So,I wouldn't be surprized to see that Hazard has won this game when I log on late Friday night. Go BULLDOGS!!!!!
^ Breathitt will travel to Hazard this year.
bac2369 Wrote:^ Breathitt will travel to Hazard this year.

My bad on that. That makes even better then. The Bulldogs may pick up this win.
I like there chances but its a tall task in hand considering the way there line has played. I really hope they get it together by seasons end.
Backwoods Wrote:After looking at Breathitts wins on the KHSAA site,it appears to me that Breathitt Co. isn't beating some of these lesser teams as bad as they should have according to the hype and Hazard may have a better shot than I previously thought. It will still be tough due to Breathitt being at home. Nobody gave Hazard a shot in last years state title game against Mayfield either. So,I wouldn't be surprized to see that Hazard has won this game when I log on late Friday night. Go BULLDOGS!!!!!

seriously its like every week that someone says that breathitt hasnt beatin their opponnents by what they should have. if you was to look into it you would notice that they only played a quarter against most of these teams or a half.
Backwoods Wrote:After looking at Breathitts wins on the KHSAA site,it appears to me that Breathitt Co. isn't beating some of these lesser teams as bad as they should have according to the hype and Hazard may have a better shot than I previously thought. It will still be tough due to Breathitt being at home. Nobody gave Hazard a shot in last years state title game against Mayfield either. So,I wouldn't be surprized to see that Hazard has won this game when I log on late Friday night. Go BULLDOGS!!!!!

You keep thinking this.........you will be in for a rude awakening when Friday rolls around!:why:

Breathitt's varsity sets after the 1st quarter on easier teams. :trolldad2:

HAHAHA!
BC by 24
Doesn't matter where it's played at, Breathitt County still wins convincingly.

Breathitt County 36
Hazard 14
Breathitt County by 2 TD's.
Too much Trent, Breathitt co. Big!!!
Don't be fooled by the scores. Holcomb has soften up in his older years, I know that the starters played 2 1/2 quarters against Estill co, 2 1/2 quarters against Newport , 3 quarters against letcher central. They didn't even play a quarter against Jackson Co. The starters have only played one whole game and that was Somerset. I will guarantee that they will play the whole game against the bulldogs. I think that the Bobcats will come out victorious , but it will be a sloberknocker of a game and the bulldogs will fight to the very end.
Pages: 1 2 3