Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley Co @ Clay Co. 9/14
Whitley wins by 28+, Bryant runs for 200+.
Whitley 30 - Clay 14
The guys in Banana suits keep it close.

Whitley. 34
Bananas. 27
:Shaking::notworthy:Shaking::notworthy:Shaking::notworthy:Shaking::notworthy
clay co.34 whithley co 24
Old Jacket 91 Wrote:Whitley by 30.

If anyone from Williamsburg picks Whitley it is only because they are trying to put the hex on them or they cannot stand being wrong this week.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Circle it, cross it, and dot it.

I dont think your UK boy is going to like it Friday.

good grief whitley beat a very bad rock team that got blasted by 1a frankfort, that just got beat 40 by Franklin county. Russell beat whitley by 40 at whitley, Bell just beat whitley and you would have thought that they had won the superbowl by only losing by 7. Reality check 3-8 last year 1-2 this year moral victorys don't count, a lose to clay and Whitley will be heading for another disasterous season. If you think you are going to Clay and blow them out think again, this will be the most physical team whitley has played all year.
T1up Wrote:good grief whitley beat a very bad rock team that got blasted by 1a frankfort, that just got beat 40 by Franklin county. Russell beat whitley by 40 at whitley, Bell just beat whitley and you would have thought that they had won the superbowl by only losing by 7. Reality check 3-8 last year 1-2 this year moral victorys don't count, a lose to clay and Whitley will be heading for another disasterous season. If you think you are going to Clay and blow them out think again, this will be the most physical team whitley has played all year.

You don't get out much do you?

Johnson Central, Rock, and Bell will all be more physical than Clay........Rock may have struggled and be a bit slow but they will hit you. Bell is Bell, and the same can be said for Johnson Central.

Whitley has more speed than Clay (and yes I have seen them play). The Russell game was a game where not a lot went right for Whitley and they still had over 400 (FOUR HUNDRED) yards in offense. Whitley gave up a pick six, a KO return for a TD, and had a snap go over the punters head and Russell got it on the 12 yard line. Britt was like no back Whitley will see the rest of the year.

Bell had TWO backs averaging almost 160 yards a piece and Whitley held the m to about 160 total yards rushing.

I think Whitley will hold their own on Friday.

Clay's claim to fame is their UK signee.
:redboxer:CLAY's UK commit, Hyde, will be ready Friday night!
icecreamandcake Wrote::redboxer:CLAY's UK commit, Hyde, will be ready Friday night!

He better be Confusednicker:
Hyper Wrote:RIUTG

So let me see if I am understanding you correctly...
Whitley completly outclasses Clay. Hyde and Dezarn are overrated. Whitley is coming to Clay on Friday and will completly run over them. McNeal, Carr, and the entire linebacking core aren't even good enough to be mentioned. This game won't be close...am I reading you correctly?

Yes you are reading me correctly.
T1up Wrote:good grief whitley beat a very bad rock team that got blasted by 1a frankfort, that just got beat 40 by Franklin county. Russell beat whitley by 40 at whitley, Bell just beat whitley and you would have thought that they had won the superbowl by only losing by 7. Reality check 3-8 last year 1-2 this year moral victorys don't count, a lose to clay and Whitley will be heading for another disasterous season. If you think you are going to Clay and blow them out think again, this will be the most physical team whitley has played all year.

:hilarious:

Nobody has said any of the things you have mentioned.
Win or lose, i know ill be right back on here saturday, but when Whitley racks up 500 yard and over 40 points on Clay, you guys will be nowhere to be found.

Its just another week. This is the easy part of our schedule.

In all honesty, you have no idea whats coming, or you simply dont know anything about the game. Maybe some of those UK recruiters will find our d lineman pretty good if their at the game and change there mind Confusednicker:

I hate Manchester, but i will be there. I would have only predicted the score and not posted again, but since you all think Clay is amazing i had to react. Whitley will have their way....
I don't expect this game to be a blowout, but I do expect Whitley to win. This years Clay Co seems to be a much improved team from last season, but IMO Whitley has improved more. Whitley has too many offensive weapons for Clay Co to stop consistently. Should be a good game to watch:

Whitley 36
Clay 23
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Yes you are reading me correctly.
Circled, dotted, and noted...Bring all you got and more down to the town you hate so much, you'll need it
Whitley Co 48
Clay Co 6
We talking about UK football in this thread? I would be embarrassed just even mentioning that alone.
^
lol
Hyper Wrote:Circled, dotted, and noted...Bring all you got and more down to the town you hate so much, you'll need it

I'm sure we will.

Maybe WYMT should just pick this one up as the game of the week.
^^
or fight of the week!!

Kinda wish I didn't have to go to Virginia Friday!!
^
You can postpone for a day.
1a Frankfort would beat either of these teams so idk what your point is.
Whitley not that good bell a little overated and Perry may be one of the best 1-3 teams in the state, Say what you want but no way Whitley runs over Clay I be supprised if they beat them by more than 7. Lets see what happens Boys.
[quote=Dietpepsidrinker]If anyone from Williamsburg picks Whitley it is only because they are trying to put the hex on them or they cannot stand being wrong this week.[/QUOTE
I don't think that is true. A lot of Williamsburg fans go to Whitley games if Williamsburg is out of town. I see a lot of Whitley fans at Williamsburg games when Whitley is out of town. For the most part people just like to go to good games. I think there is a select few who makes Whitley/Williamsburg a rivalry. They do not even play and haven't since the 80's. Most people just route for local kids.
ballboy Wrote:Whitley not that good bell a little overated and Perry may be one of the best 1-3 teams in the state, Say what you want but no way Whitley runs over Clay I be supprised if they beat them by more than 7. Lets see what happens Boys.

This nullifies everything you said.
^
lol. :truestory:
WhySoSerious? Wrote:1a Frankfort would beat either of these teams so idk what your point is.

:hilarious:

They might have a shot at Clay.....

And no, Frankfort would not.

If you dont believe me come to Manchester Friday.
ballboy Wrote:Whitley not that good bell a little overated and Perry may be one of the best 1-3 teams in the state, Say what you want but no way Whitley runs over Clay I be supprised if they beat them by more than 7. Lets see what happens Boys.

Is there really a such thing as one of the "best" 1-3 teams in the state when youve lost to Clay, Pburg, and a 1 point win over Lawrence County? Johnson Central got homered to no end like everyone does at PCC and still came away with a win.
BDC Wrote:[quote=Dietpepsidrinker]If anyone from Williamsburg picks Whitley it is only because they are trying to put the hex on them or they cannot stand being wrong this week.[/QUOTE
I don't think that is true. A lot of Williamsburg fans go to Whitley games if Williamsburg is out of town. I see a lot of Whitley fans at Williamsburg games when Whitley is out of town. For the most part people just like to go to good games. I think there is a select few who makes Whitley/Williamsburg a rivalry. They do not even play and haven't since the 80's. Most people just route for local kids.

Spot on.

The only time you here any rumblings is from kids or 30 year olds who still wear their lettermans to wal mart.
this game will depend on clays line to stop bryant up the middle and the d.ends to get in the backfield and stop the quick freshman back if he gets loose he is gone.rock was able to hold bryant to 50yards with our small line but could not match speed on the corners,that being said whitley will when by two tds
It's amazing that this game which essentially means nothing has generated so much hype, I know the Tigers are having the time of their life after only winning one game last season, they will play this game without an ounce of concern, because they have already greatly exceeded what anyone ever thought they could do by beating Perry Central. Whitley however desperately needs to get another one in the win column to validate that they're legit. Looks to me like all the pressure is on the colonials as they must win to be considered a contender, a loss to Clay could mean that the wheels have fallen off the black and red machine.

(Warning Rant below concerning the adding of Black to school colors)

BY the way didn't Whitley counties colors use to be red white and blue several years ago, why do schools think it's cool to just stick black in the rotation. Someone should tell these coaches because you looked at your uniforms and seen that they had a little black surrounding the numbers doesn't mean it's part of your schools colors. Us old school tigers feel like our colors have been stolen by half the schools in the state. Black doesn't make you bad, bad makes you bad.
Whitley county's colors have always been Red and black. Not sure where you came up with blue.:pondering: