Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Whitley County
29.41%
Bell County
70.59%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley Co @ Bell Co
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Whitley will have a full lineup this week.

Glad to start seeing some numbers back and kids who didnt play last year, start coming back out.

Almost 70 players on this years roster. About 20 more than i thought.

You've got players coming out for the team a month into the season?
Bell wins by 2 TD's or more
HDE Wrote:You've got players coming out for the team a month into the season?

Thats not what i said at all.

I just stated that this should be the first week everyones there for whatever reasons. BTW, weve only been playing for two weeks.
Almost 70 players on this roster.
I didn't think that could be true, but it sounded like guys were still showing up for practice.

I'll take Bell 28-13.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:From pics and video of the ihigh game, it seemed Bells line was pretty big.
How big are they

As far as I know the O-Line goes
6'6 320
6'4 270
6'4 230
6'1 230
6'4 225 and 6'4 205 at TE.

Also a 6'6 305 fresh I'd like to see start getting some time in the games..big boy.

Noticed Austin Caldwell has been getting a lot of time in as a Fullback along with Shane Lawson, and both of those boys have been blowing folks up on blocks coming out of the backfield.
I hope Bell Co spreads the field this Friday night. We can have a great passing game if the coaches will do it.
zaga_fan Wrote:Call me crazy - but gimme the colonels

OK OK OK YOU ARE CRAZY!!!!!:rockon:
Coach Mills will never spread the field
HDE Wrote:I didn't think that could be true, but it sounded like guys were still showing up for practice.

I'll take Bell 28-13.

Heard it from the horses mouth myself.

67 on the roster.
If i was Whitley i wouldnt run any plays to Bell High side of the field!!! A coach that used to coach at Middelsboro was in the face of a player of Middelsboro after 33 up ended him! And its on tape. KHSAA is getting a copy for Mr Tackett to see him self! That could cost Mills and Crawford a game or 2!!!!! Bell wins by 35
^
Bell beating us by 35 is almost as believable as you sending a tape off
QUOTE=Running back 1976;1483981]If i was Whitley i wouldnt run any plays to Bell High side of the field!!! A coach that used to coach at Middelsboro was in the face of a player of Middelsboro after 33 up ended him! And its on tape. KHSAA is getting a copy for Mr Tackett to see him self! That could cost Mills and Crawford a game or 2!!!!! Bell wins by 35[/QUOTE]

:dudecomeon:
Good opportunity to let the young Collett stretch his arm and let Ryan set the grass on fire again.
Bell wins 38 - 12
Southeast Bluegrass Wrote:Good opportunity to let the young Collett stretch his arm and let Ryan set the grass on fire again.

I agree. If Bell Co would turn Peyton lose at QB it would be hard for anyone to beat us.
I hope our players keep their mouths shut this game,its stupid to get a first down then loose 15 yards for running your mouth .3 or 4 penalties for that friday, its embarassing.IF U WANT RESPECT,go out and earn it on the field by making some hard tackles ,great runs,and game changing plays .RESPECT IS EARNED not given.
Bell County
BC by 14
Why are we so intrigued by the number of players on the roster? You are only allowed to play eleven and last I saw against Rock we only played about fifteen. Don't get me wrong I like to see kids showing interest but I don't think it's going to help this far into the season.
bell co 64 whitley co 16:ChairHit:
I agree but you can't fault our boys for showing emotions.
Fooseball Devil Wrote:Why are we so intrigued by the number of players on the roster? You are only allowed to play eleven and last I saw against Rock we only played about fifteen. Don't get me wrong I like to see kids showing interest but I don't think it's going to help this far into the season.

Stupid post.

Of course were excited about the number of players, thats why it has been brought up. This may be the most players ever on a team at Whitley. It shows kids are actually coming out again. They'll be a surprise.

These blowout predictions are ridicolous. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but were not Mboro. Were going to give Bell a game. I would be surprised if Bell wins by more than 2TD's. I think Bell will win, but it will not be an absoloute drubbing, unless we just dont show up.
Bell Co. 35 Whitley Co. 14
This will be an entertaining game.

Bell has a stout defense, Whitley has a stout offense.

Bell has a extremely effective offense, Whitley has a extremely physical defense.

Special teams could be a wash, although after some week 1 miscues Whitley's special teams looked just that...special in week two.

I just don't see the blowout predictions, I think home field advantage will be key.

Last year Whitley played horrible the first half and gained valuable confidence in the second half and played well against a team that clearly out-manned them. It will not be that way this year, Whitley has more weapons than last year and brings a team that is just now learning that they are a good football team, and that could be dangerous for any opponent.

This game could be a six point margin either way.
As far as the numbers go.....

I would take kids pretty much up until.....well any time.

Yeah they may not help you this year but they can be a part of the team and learn. Plus you have them in the corral for the off season weight room, spring football, and summer next year. AND they get to see just how much fun it is, and you never know when you are going to find that diamond in the rough.

And seriously what does it really cost you? A hamburger on Friday, you already have pads, helmets, lockers and uniforms.......let them play and have some fun. I don't care till it gets to 75, cause that is how many uniforms Whitley orders in each set.....LOL
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:As far as the numbers go.....

Yeah they may not help you this year but they can be a part of the team and learn. Plus you have them in the corral for the off season weight room, spring football, and summer next year. AND they get to see just how much fun it is, and you never know when you are going to find that diamond in the rough.

And seriously what does it really cost you? A hamburger on Friday, you already have pads, helmets, lockers and uniforms.......let them play and have some fun. I don't care till it gets to 75, cause that is how many uniforms Whitley orders in each set.....LOL

I heard Dave mention that on the radio.
It would still be a great thing to see. Id love to have so many players that we dont have to dress freshmen that wont see any playing time.
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:As far as the numbers go.....

If you can show up for the team in September, I could see some players skipping those two-a-days in July and August. It seems unfair to the players who have been there since Day 1.
I've followed good programs and bad, and the ones who have players coming and going all the time are usually the ones who struggle.
BellBobcatMom Wrote:I agree but you can't fault our boys for showing emotions.

I agree but theres a big diffrence between getting excited about making a big play and mouthing off to a player.GO high five your players to death nobody cares about that ,and if u are getting cheapshots hit them that much harder because that means u are getting best of them .
HDE Wrote:If you can show up for the team in September, I could see some players skipping those two-a-days in July and August. It seems unfair to the players who have been there since Day 1.
I've followed good programs and bad, and the ones who have players coming and going all the time are usually the ones who struggle.

Once again, who said anything about players coming out for the team in september?

For the third time, that is not what we said. Read it slower.

We were referring to injuries and eligibility issues only.

These kids have been here from the beginning of practice.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Once again, who said anything about players coming out for the team in september?

For the third time, that is not what we said. Read it slower.

We were referring to injuries and eligibility issues only.

These kids have been here from the beginning of practice.

Uh, I think this guy did:

"As far as the numbers go.....

I would take kids pretty much up until.....well any time."