Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley Co @ Bell Co
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Thoughts and Predictions.

Bell Co 35
Whitley Co 14
Whitley beat a decent rock team last night. They always play hard and bell will have to match there energy and they will be fine. Whitley will give it there best shot but bell has wc's number!
This should be a good game both teams r rolling but we're talkin bell co so bell co by 2 td
Call me crazy - but gimme the colonels
Bell and Whitley seem to always play good games against each other. I'm gonna say this one may be a little closer then some may think...........Bell 28-Whitley 21.
Bell 37 Whitley 22. Closer than you think.
Bell County 31

Whitley County 7
I think Zach Mills is Bell County's cryptonite.
Whitley 27
Bell. 20
21-14 Bell. Glad to see Whitley recovering from that disaster they had to go through last year, I think Bell wins it though. It's gonna take an outstanding passing attack to beat us, because the defense has been outstanding vs. the run this year.
I may head to log mountain for this one
Whitley with the upset!
Whitley has the edge bells starting QB is hurt
Hate to break it, but our Fresh QB is just as good or maybe even better. So don't let that fool you. Collett is 2-0 with wins against Bryan Station and Middlesboro.
I think we have a shot as long as we play solid defense again next week, and dont make as many mistakes on offense as we did.
Playing at log mountain is tough, but i think weve got a shot.
Whitley will win this one. Mark it down. This is Bryant's year to make his mark and I think that as good as Bell's defense is that they will be able to stop him consistently.
^
lol, i hope your right. However, it will be a very tough game.

If Whitley wins, it will be a close game, but i wouldnt be surprised to see Bell win by 2 or 3 tds. Its just the way every year goes.

Considering only 4 or 5 mountain teams have beat bell since 2000, with Whitley being one of them, i say why not lol.
I am sure that this will be a great game but as long as the Bobcats get prepared and are ready to play they will win.

Bell Co 28
Whitley Co 7
Don't get to excited about the win over Rock. They could be the worst team Rock has had in the last 15 years. Bell will take care of Whitley. They played terrible last year against WC and still won easily at Whitley.

Log Mountain will not be kind to the Colonels.
Whitley County by 7 (or less). This one will be a slobberknocker.
Bell-23
Whitley-12
I have watched the Bobcats this year and they are very hard nosed bunch of young men. Their defense looked great Friday night. If they would mix there game up more on offense they could very well walk away with another State title. They have showed since Coach Mills took over that they can pass the ball and what I have seen out of the young QB he can throw the ball and I have seen that the wide out Green, knows what to do with it when he catches it. If they start mixing their play calling up you better really look out......:devilflam
Bell Co-34
Whitley Co-13
FAST&FURIOUS Wrote:I have watched the Bobcats this year and they are very hard nosed bunch of young men. Their defense looked great Friday night. If they would mix there game up more on offense they could very well walk away with another State title. They have showed since Coach Mills took over that they can pass the ball and what I have seen out of the young QB he can throw the ball and I have seen that the wide out Green, knows what to do with it when he catches it. If they start mixing their play calling up you better really look out......:devilflam

I think that is what you will see more of.
From pics and video of the ihigh game, it seemed Bells line was pretty big.
How big are they
Bell County 49
Whitley 21

2 of Whitley's scores are on Bells jv team GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:From pics and video of the ihigh game, it seemed Bells line was pretty big.
How big are they

I know of a 6'6, 6'4, 6'3. Maybe someone can name the rest.
Whitley will have a full lineup this week.

Glad to start seeing some numbers back and kids who didnt play last year, start coming back out.

Almost 70 players on this years roster. About 20 more than i thought.
Bell County pulls away in the second half and wins comfortably 34-14.
heres a few pics of our big lineman....
^
Not to shabby.
Our line isnt small. But heighth wise id give bell the edge.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5