• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owen County @ Grant County 8/25
Grant County by 10+
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
thanks for the info barret
Owen 28-7
No problem.
He won't go to Walmart in dry ridge but will go to happy dragon
This is like the kettle calling a kettle a kettle. Someone needs to post the dragon buffet story.
what the mattet with the happy dragon ?
Owen 27 grant 7
rebel 4 life Wrote:better owen then grant we can keep a coach can you?

You call that a coach? :hilarious: :igiveup:
last I check owen is a program on the rise thanks to him so yeah
hop24 Wrote:You call that a coach? :hilarious: :igiveup:

Just curious.......why would you say he isn't a coach? The man lead his team to an 11-1 season last year. Also, I believe he finished 3rd for the coach of the year award last season (I could be wrong on that). I think anyone who does those two things can be considered a coach.
PlayMaker3 Wrote:Just curious.......why would you say he isn't a coach? The man lead his team to an 11-1 season last year. Also, I believe he finished 3rd for the coach of the year award last season (I could be wrong on that). I think anyone who does those two things can be considered a coach.

:Clap:
who all planing on going to the game tomorrow.
PlayMaker3 Wrote:Just curious.......why would you say he isn't a coach? The man lead his team to an 11-1 season last year. Also, I believe he finished 3rd for the coach of the year award last season (I could be wrong on that). I think anyone who does those two things can be considered a coach.

You finally had to play a decent team and got SMOKED! Watched him at a 7 on 7 tourney this year, should be the greeter at wallyworld....
:truestory: