Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Charlie hustle
^Sad to hear. Will keep it up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OffTheHook Wrote:Was informed by a pretty reliable source that Hustle has developed Pneumonia and it dosen't look good.

Let's KEEP the prayers going people!

I was afraid the pneumonia might happen. Still praying for Charlie and his family!!
How old is Charlie, OTH??
Remembering CH in our prayers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
One of Charlie's sons had on facebook, that Charlie was off the ventilator and opened his eyes and could follow them around the room, could squeeze their hand for yes or no answers. This is a really great improvement. His tempeture has dropped to 101* down from 104* so the antibotic is working right now. Will update you when I hear anything.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
go charlie go!!
OffTheHook Wrote:One of Charlie's sons had on facebook, that Charlie was off the ventilator and opened his eyes and could follow them around the room, could squeeze their hand for yes or no answers. This is a really great improvement. His tempeture has dropped to 101* down from 104* so the antibotic is working right now. Will update you when I hear anything.
Hook have you had any direct contact with the family? I would like to go see him if he is able.
Dont mean to be rude but who is Charlie Hustle?

Glad to hear he is doing better though....
^Long-time member of this site and very involved in their local high school sports world.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Eagle Pride 90` Wrote:Hook have you had any direct contact with the family? I would like to go see him if he is able.

No I haven't. But, I have been speaking with someone that has.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I have definitely had some differences of opinion with Charlie, but in the end was came to see eye to eye. Hope he is better soon.
Anyone know anything new??
Prayers to Charlie Hustle and his family. Hopefully all goes well and a full and speedy recovery.
Here is the update I got last Monday:

Some good news concerning Charlie this morning. Via his wife he has his eyes open, vitals look good and she said he was communicating with them. She's really concerned about him re-habing when it's time. He's still dosen't have use of one side of his body.

Let's keep them prayers coming people. Things are slowly improving!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Best wishes to Charlie! Get well soon!
More prayers to ya Charlie. Get well soon.
any news?
Come on Charlie. You can do it!
Keeping him and his family in my prayers.
Was told this past weekend that he is talking with his family. BUT, still a long way to go. from what I was told. he is lucky to be alive! Keep fighting Hustle!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Gotta pull threw, would love to see him back during this season. We all know he loves him some football.
Still praying Charlie.
Heard today that Hustle will going through rehab at Cardinal Hill. Best wishes Hustle and hope to see ya soon!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Thanks for the update OTH. That's great news!
Any new updates? Its been a week.
How's he doing Hook?
Any news at all? Its been a while
My wife spoke with his wife the other day and he is now back home. The accident took a lot out of Charlie. He and his family are still in need of everyones prayers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Glad to hear that he continues to get better and is finally home!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Come on Hustle, get better and get back on here. We all miss you!!!!
Just now seen this.
Hope Mr Charlie Hustle is doing well now.