Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Charlie hustle
Heard he is in hospital fighting for his life. Some kind of brain injury. Don't know really what happened but thats the news I got. Thoughts and prayers go out to him and family!!
Thats awful to hear. My thoughts & prayers to you sir.
Heard this this morning as well. Prayers are out there for you buddy. Keep fighting.
tough to hear this kind of news. Prayers and thoughts.
Prayers and thoughts man.
Prayers and thoughts to all this is affecting.
If what I'm hearing is true, from a very reliable source, he suffer a major concussion and while sleeping some blood pooled on the brain. He is responsive to family and the blood is draining on its own, as the doctors want. Prayers for you my friend, you are one tough Charlie.
Hang in there Charlie. I didn't hear about his accident until today. He stops by the office at least twice a week and I have been looking for him all day. I pray for him and his family that all is well. I herd he was at St. Mary does anyone know if this is true?
From what I hear he is gonna make it. Prayers for a good friend.
I am asking for prayers for our friend, Mr.CharlieHustle. He had some sort of accident at his farm and tried to shrug it off. They flew him to Cabell- Huntington with a serious brain injury.

He is sedated, but responding to his family's voices. Apparently he had a really bad concussion and when he went to sleep a lot of blood pooled in his brain. It is dissolving and removing on it's own, which is what they want to happen. The less Dr.s have to do, the better.

I will keep everyone up to date as I find things out myself or if anyone else finds anything out. Please post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:I am asking for prayers for our friend, Mr.CharlieHustle. He had some sort of accident at his farm and tried to shrug it off. They flew him to Cabell- Huntington with a serious brain injury.

He is sedated, but responding to his family's voices. Apparently he had a really bad concussion and when he went to sleep a lot of blood pooled in his brain. It is dissolving and removing on it's own, which is what they want to happen. The less Dr.s have to do, the better.

I will keep everyone up to date as I find things out myself or if anyone else finds anything out. Please post.

I am glad you started this thread Hook. There is already one in the high school football forum, but everyone does not always visit that one. In this forum, I think more people will be aware of Charlie's condition. Glad to hear that there is some improvement. The initial report was not good, and this is very encouraging to hear. I plead for everyone to please remember Charlie in their prayers.
I just found out earlier today. Been on my mind all day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Me to. What I heard it wasn"t good. Keep fighting Charlie!!!
Prayers
Prayers
I don't know who this person is but I will throw up a prayer also!
Wow this is terrible!! Thoughts and prayers your way Mr. Charlie Hustle and for your family, too.

Sounds like he's improving slightly though..
For the record, this is the BGR user, not the former Cincinnati Red, correct?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Praying for you my friend.
LWC Wrote:For the record, this is the BGR user, not the former Cincinnati Red, correct?

Correct.

Guys I am just going by what people tell me. Charlie really NEEDS our PRAYERS! I don't want to post anything unless I hear it from a family member and is 100% accurate. Just keep praying guys!

Keep fighting Hustle! You can pull through this!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
I will pray for him in hopes he makes a full recovery!!
Hate to hear this prayers are with him and his family
Praying!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
So sad! Our prayers are with him and his family
Praying
God bless him. Praying.
anything new??
In my prayers
Still haven't heard anything guys. As soon as I hear I will update.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Was informed by a pretty reliable source that Hustle has developed Pneumonia and it dosen't look good.

Let's KEEP the prayers going people!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis