Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shouse to Breathitt and Cox back to Powell???
I hear Chapman to Breathitt done deal 1st week of June
I had it confirmed to me earlier today that Shouse is currently at Breathitt and will be at Breathitt in the fall.

Still not sure on Chapman but it appears to be in the works as well.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:What's Belfry's all-time winning streak against PC up to now?

It may only be 15-20 minutes, but that ride back to Buckley's Creek from CAM is far less enjoyable then any ride the Pirates have been following a game with Lou. Central.

Last year's Runner-Up trophy for Belfry was more significant than all of PC's prior football history combined (including Johns Creek and Mullins).

"LOL" indeed.

I am not too sure about this post, but I believe that someone in Mingo Co. could put all this in perspective. Indeed, LOL. But I am sure that since you are the omniscient one, you would know.....LMAO.

The next post that you hop on make sure it's the right one, ok.....LOL:biglmao:
oldtimer3 Wrote:I am not too sure about this post, but I believe that someone in Mingo Co. could put all this in perspective. Indeed, LOL. But I am sure that since you are the omniscient one, you would know.....LMAO.

The next post that you hop on make sure it's the right one, ok.....LOL:biglmao:

So the Pike Central fan takes the approach of "recruiting" to convey his smack talk? Ironic considering the "golden years" of your program just took place under Chapman and his travelling Mountain Parkway caravan (which as we see in this thread has decided to make a move once again).

Shame that for all of the fuss about John Chapman while he was at Pike Central, the only thing he ended up giving the Hawks Fans was KHSAA sanctions.
breathitt getting shouse back and chapman does make them a little better but i still don,t see them beating belfry or bell with there new additions the road to bowling green goes threw pike county belfry to be exact. i would bet my farm on it. see u guys in the playoff.:welcome:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:So the Pike Central fan takes the approach of "recruiting" to convey his smack talk? Ironic considering the "golden years" of your program just took place under Chapman and his travelling Mountain Parkway caravan (which as we see in this thread has decided to make a move once again).

Shame that for all of the fuss about John Chapman while he was at Pike Central, the only thing he ended up giving the Hawks Fans was KHSAA sanctions.

To clear things up, I am not a fan of PC or Belfry, ok. And for the fact of smack talk, look who is talking and started the whole issue. Ironically, everyone knows that Belfry's golden years have been several, but most of them have been from traveling the Williamson bridge.

I understand that PC did receive sanctions from the KHSAA, they got caught. Can you honestly say that Belfry, has not done the same thing along with several other violations of the KHSAA? You have some on Belfry's team right now that have two addresses. One in KY and WVA, are they paying tuition....not....LOL.

I remember a few years back that I watched them practiced during class time in preparation for playoffs? Right after lunch, while the rest of the students attended class.

Yep, you can see the caravan daily coming out of WVA daily, usually 30 or 40minutes late for school. No need to try to be so self-righteous, people know.

And if you have issues with Mr. Chapman, why don't you take them up with him and the rest of the Buckley's Creek. I call them as I see them, I don't look through rose colored glasses.
oldtimer3 Wrote:To clear things up, I am not a fan of PC or Belfry, ok. And for the fact of smack talk, look who is talking and started the whole issue. Ironically, everyone knows that Belfry's golden years have been several, but most of them have been from traveling the Williamson bridge.

I understand that PC did receive sanctions from the KHSAA, they got caught. Can you honestly say that Belfry, has not done the same thing along with several other violations of the KHSAA? You have some on Belfry's team right now that have two addresses. One in KY and WVA, are they paying tuition....not....LOL.

I remember a few years back that I watched them practiced during class time in preparation for playoffs? Right after lunch, while the rest of the students attended class.

Yep, you can see the caravan daily coming out of WVA daily, usually 30 or 40minutes late for school. No need to try to be so self-righteous, people know.

And if you have issues with Mr. Chapman, why don't you take them up with him and the rest of the Buckley's Creek. I call them as I see them, I don't look through rose colored glasses.

Since you are clearly the epitome of a person who speaks without bias and have documented proof of the Belfry program being so corrupt and dirty I would be more than happy to see you start a new thread and educate everyone. You clearly know every kid who is attending Belfry illegally and have evidence to back up all your claims.

I am certainly privy to being educated and will gladly eat my crow if you can do as such.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Since you are clearly the epitome of a person who speaks without bias and have documented proof of the Belfry program being so corrupt and dirty I would be more than happy to see you start a new thread and educate everyone. You clearly know every kid who is attending Belfry illegally and have evidence to back up all your claims.

I am certainly privy to being educated and will gladly eat my crow if you can do as such.

EKU there is no need in even reading the post this guy puts on here he is a a--hole sometime along the way the PIRATES have kicked the crap out of him and his team no one pays him any mind anyway on top of that he does not know what he is talking about
There are many Central fans who would like to see Chapman move on so the kids can get the exposure and credit they deserve. He has outstayed his welcome. While Chapman is a good coach, his character and lack of media skills have lessened some outstanding achievements of his players. Now to say that PC's "golden years" have happened only because of a "Mountain Parkway caravan" is irresponsible and a slap in the face of the players from Johns Creek and Mullins who made up the majority of the Hawks team. Those kids were successful in middle school and put in a ton of work to improve themselves and their program. To insinuate they would not be succesfull or "golden" without you caravan as you call it is as irresponsible as saying the Pikeville baseball team has only been successful this year as a result of the "Coon Creek/Cowpen/Burning Fork Caravan" that their top players drive through on their way to a school they should not attend.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Since you are clearly the epitome of a person who speaks without bias and have documented proof of the Belfry program being so corrupt and dirty I would be more than happy to see you start a new thread and educate everyone. You clearly know every kid who is attending Belfry illegally and have evidence to back up all your claims.

I certainly can sir, did I hit nerve? The claims that I made I can back them up.

Why do I need to education everyone? You know it as well as everyone else.

I do not know every kid that Belfry attends illegally, but yes I know several.

Why don't you take off those rose colored glasses and try not to be blinded by the light and then you can start your own thread. How educated are you?...LOL
oldtimer3 Wrote:I certainly can sir, did I hit nerve? The claims that I made I can back them up.

Why don't you take off those rose colored glasses and try not to be blinded by the light and then you can start your own thread. How educated are you?...LOL

[Image: http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/patient_bear.jpg]
oldtimer3 Wrote:I certainly can sir, did I hit nerve? The claims that I made I can back them up.

Since you have proof take it to the KHSAA if you can't then this must mean you full of crap.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Since you have proof take it to the KHSAA if you can't then this must mean you full of crap.

Hey, I got your attention didn't I......LOL. I don't play dirty pool gentlemen. I do have the facts. Just don't hold it against me because I use to work at the school.

Not everyone shares your enthusiasm with the Belfry program.

Too bad you can't discuss the academics of the sport at BHS....LOL.

Sorry, that's another story......LOL. Just take off those rose colored glasses, take a good look and deep breathe......there is life after Belfry football.....LOL.

I see things for what they really are, now do you wanna talk about who is full of crap? Oh, don't pay not attention to me no one else does....LOL
oldtimer3 Wrote:Hey, I got your attention didn't I......LOL. I don't play dirty pool gentlemen. I do have the facts. Just don't hold it against me because I use to work at the school.

Not everyone shares your enthusiasm with the Belfry program.

Too bad you can't discuss the academics of the sport at BHS....LOL.

Sorry, that's another story......LOL. Just take off those rose colored glasses, take a good look and deep breathe......there is life after Belfry football.....LOL.

I see things for what they really are, now do you wanna talk about who is full of crap? Oh, don't pay not attention to me no one else does....LOL
[Image: http://www.fbclick.com/wp-content/plugin...ng-bro.jpg]

Anyone can make broad sweeping accusations and claim they have evidence and facts to back them up. Until the rubber meets the road it means nothing.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:[Image: http://www.fbclick.com/wp-content/plugin...ng-bro.jpg]

Anyone can make broad sweeping accusations and claim they have evidence and facts to back them up. Until the rubber meets the road it means nothing.

I am glad that we can agree on something. LOL When the rubber does meet the road the tires will start to squeal, look out for the streaks. They will be all over Pond Creek.....LOL. :hilarious:
Chapman will be the coach at Pike Central next year.
I heard something bout this at work today bout Shouse coming back but never mentioned Chapman coming back with him. I hope its true, Corey is a beast and Chapman not a better man and football guy than him. I would love to see them come back. I heard a while back that Chapman would be the next guy at BC anyways.
oldtimer3 Wrote:I am glad that we can agree on something. LOL When the rubber does meet the road the tires will start to squeal, look out for the streaks. They will be all over Pond Creek.....LOL. :hilarious:

We are going to do the next 28 years just like we have the last WIN. You keeping on hateing will keep on wining you can say what you want about Belfry that what happens when you win people talk about you.
According to COACH JASON COX's Facebook account.21 Hours ago......"We r o.k.Just got moved back to Powell".There you go folks.
Found videos of both players on youtube. 2 nice players. Shouse looks to be an animal on D while cox looks to be an outstanding playmaker with a nice arm.
:flame:
PaytoPlay Wrote:Pugh and the other PCC players going to want to stick around after their head coach, QB, and Shouse walk?

oldtimer3 Wrote:Why wouldn't they? The QB never played a game at PC and there are 2 quality coaches waiting and a pretty good QB. It's not the end of the world. :igiveup: Not Yet.
yES IT IS! They have a great deal of good players, like Nathan Coleman, Wes Pugh, Josh Johnson, but if Chapman leaves they will have no Coach. Coach Mike will do A fine job, but, the other coach they brought in from Belfry is a not going to be able to handle the fast pase of HS football. It's a different monster between JR high and HIGH School football.
:devilflam
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:According to COACH JASON COX's Facebook account.21 Hours ago......"We r o.k.Just got moved back to Powell".There you go folks.
popeye Wrote::devilflam

did you here this from him? How do you know he is gone for good? He may be going somewhere else!
[quote=99PIRATEFAN]We are going to do the next 28 years just like we have the last WIN. You keeping on hateing will keep on wining you can say what you want about Belfry that what happens when you win people talk about you.[/QUOTE
YOU ALL RECRUIT TOO! BUT YOU NEVER GOT COUGHT! DON'T BS A BS'ER. EVERYONE KNOWS YOU GET MOST OF YOUR TALLENT FROM WV.
mr bojangles 007 Wrote:breathitt getting shouse back and chapman does make them a little better but i still don,t see them beating belfry or bell with there new additions the road to bowling green goes threw pike county belfry to be exact. I would bet my farm on it. See u guys in the playoff.:welcome:

get your deed ready, cauc=se it's going to happen! And we will collect!
Popeye Wrote:[quote=99PIRATEFAN]We are going to do the next 28 years just like we have the last WIN. You keeping on hateing will keep on wining you can say what you want about Belfry that what happens when you win people talk about you.[/QUOTE
YOU ALL RECRUIT TOO! BUT YOU NEVER GOT COUGHT! DON'T BS A BS'ER. EVERYONE KNOWS YOU GET MOST OF YOUR TALLENT FROM WV.

Pond Creek has produce great players in and of it's self for years. I'll agree they have benefitted greatly in the last 10-12yrs from kids tranferring accross the state line. For my money the golden years of talent and highest level of competition was between 79-90(3-real AAA state runner ups,beat ft.highlands 2 out of 3 times and the only loss was in ot,regularly in Cantrell's top 15 of all the classes) and in those years the only WV player I can think of was Russell Carter. Even today Belfry would still be a force in the mountains if there wasn't a WV on the team.
As A Central fan I do not like this at all.