Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Coach in The State(Randy Napier)
State Champion team was all girls from Perry County. Godsey was from Lotts Creek and thats not exactly a voyage to MC Napier. Won with those home grown girls.

I figure Noble and Crawford probably figured their best chance to go to state was with the other good players at Perry. I seriously doubt Randy had to buy them a car or anything. Good players usually do what is best for them. Sometimes you have to move to improve your chances of success. No coach in Kentucky would of turned them down. Katelyn Smith was a Perry County girl to begin with. Went to Chavies Elementary K-8 and moved with her mother to Mason county. Mom wanted to move back closer to home and Katelyn came back with her. Wished Kaitlyn hadnt left in the first place "but it is what it is." quote by Heston The Legend Beverly.
nature boy Wrote:worst coach in the state is at Pike Central he had the best talent in the 15th region and lost in the first round.

They won 1 game against a team with an above .500 record, played 4 games against teams from the 57th district, lost all 4 and got beat in the first round of the 15th Regional Tournament to a team with better talent. Come play in the 57th district if you want to find out how much talent you have. The 57th teams have to beat up on each other 8 games a season not 4 in a weak district. That's not the case every year, but in the last 13 years the 57th district has won the region 7 times, 58th 2 times, 59th 1 time and the 60th 3 times. Apparently Lawrence County wants to join the 59th district, but from what I hear Pike County wants nothing to do with that. Guess they might lose one of those two automatic bids to the regional tournament if that happened.
Stupid thread
Great thread
The LexCath job is now open, if coach Napier is ready to move up, maybe the ones that want to get rid of him will get their wish.....
Knott cant win with their own, neither can Hazard, So I dont see anyone in the girls 14th region winning with their own??? So the points mute, By the way Randy Napier will go down as the winninest girls coach in Kentucky. Passing Beth at Marshall,Co. the boys 14th region is the same way!!!
ballboy Wrote:Knott cant win with their own, neither can Hazard, So I dont see anyone in the girls 14th region winning with their own??? So the points mute, By the way Randy Napier will go down as the winninest girls coach in Kentucky. Passing Beth at Marshall,Co. the boys 14th region is the same way!!!

If every team plays with their own, then it would stand to reason that someone would win with their own. And its moot
Why does it matter where a player is from? Isnt all that matters on a coaches resume is wins? No one is going to look back and say Randy Napier won 459 games with all girls who played together since grade school, and 251 games with a mix of talent. They are only going to see all of his wins and say man that guy could coach.
I know he won at m.c napier, and in those times transfers were rare. Nowadays, parents are taking their kids to the best place to win and to be seen for college. Its not just happening at Perry Cent. It just so happens Perry is the best place in the 14th region for kids to win. So thats were they are magically appearing
-
Bad news for the Napier haters! The LexCath job is now filled so he may be allowed to coach another year at PCC.
-
Just Remember.....
-
The only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you. Zig Ziglar
catscards Wrote:-
Bad news for the Napier haters! The LexCath job is now filled so he may be allowed to coach another year at PCC.
-
Just Remember.....
-
The only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you. Zig Ziglar

That's great news for all PCC fans then. Hahahaha.
Coach Napier is an excellent coach, without doubt. He gets the best from his team. We are behind you Coach!

:1: