Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Worst Coach in The State(Randy Napier)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With the players that he had,telling them to give the ball only to one player or they would be on the bench,he did that girl so wrong
He is entitled to make his own decisions when coaching
Hmm, maybe that strategy was what got them to the Sweet 16!!!!
Who did he tell that to
They got a REALLY tough draw. They were not going to get past Manual, no matter how good they played.

Rockcastle County ran into a similar problem with the team that had J. Abney, T. Rowe, H. Hammond, S. Parsons, and company. That was probably the best team Rock has had (maybe more talented overall than the State title team) but they ran into a NATIONALLY RANKED Lexington Catholic team.

The Lady Rockets might have beaten any other team, but not the Lady Knights.
Yeah. He sucks pretty bad, winning all those regional titles, and especially that state title he won. Why can't he beat the #1 ranked team in the state by 30? Terrible.

I wish he'd come be terrible on MY side.
Biggame Wrote:With the players that he had,telling them to give the ball only to one player or they would be on the bench,he did that girl so wrong
When you lose in the first round of the regional to a team who has only won 8 games all season, because your coach is stupid.....come talk to me...until then be happy! I would BE!!!:Sad04:
Maybe this girl should have stayed at the school she was at
Dont hate for what you are responsible for
They are only 1ball Rankin and Noble Back Smith. Crawford you got what you deserved
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:When you lose in the first round of the regional to a team who has only won 8 games all season, because your coach is stupid.....come talk to me...until then be happy! I would BE!!!:Sad04:

Until YOU have coached a team with 1 (one) district championship or even one win.....keep your mouth shut. It is easy for a Wizzard to point others perceived shortcomings, can you turn that high powered insight on your self. NOPE!!:redboxer:
BriarCreekBrave Wrote:Until YOU have coached a team with 1 (one) district championship or even one win.....keep your mouth shut. It is easy for a Wizzard to point others perceived shortcomings, can you turn that high powered insight on your self. NOPE!!:redboxer:

I told the guy he should be happy.....it definitely could have been worse for him. There are worse coaches out there. At least they made it out of the Region. How do you know that I am not a coach now or in the past? I don't know what your problem is, but do me a favor and SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!! JERK WAD!:redboxer:
What's the story that is mentioned in the OP? The details are lacking for sure.
Southern Pride Wrote:Maybe this girl should have stayed at the school she was at
Dont hate for what you are responsible for
They are only 1ball Rankin and Noble Back Smith. Crawford you got what you deserved
MR Clonze way would you get on here and say some thing like this the girl you are talking about made all district and region went to state.all any one has to do is look at your pasy posts you are a hater,this was one of the best teams to come out of east ky,in a long time every girl got the one ball at one time or anther you are a joke:ChairHit:and if you have problem talk to her dad
Biggame Wrote:MR Clonze way would you get on here and say some thing like this the girl you are talking about made all district and region went to state.all any one has to do is look at your pasy posts you are a hater,this was one of the best teams to come out of east ky,in a long time every girl got the one ball at one time or anther you are a joke:ChairHit:and if you have problem talk to her dad

You must be the one with the problem as you started this thread. If YOU have a problem why don't you talk to Coach Napier. Also, you are not suppose to reveal someone's name or identity on this site.
Biggame Wrote:MR Clonze way would you get on here and say some thing like this the girl you are talking about made all district and region went to state.all any one has to do is look at your pasy posts you are a hater,this was one of the best teams to come out of east ky,in a long time every girl got the one ball at one time or anther you are a joke:ChairHit:and if you have problem talk to her dad

Oh by the way, here is a picture of Coach Napier waiting for some more players to fall from the sky. I believe this was taken at the Wal-Mart parking lot in Hazard.

Confusedtrom:
PCC lost to the 2011-12 Kentucky State Champion by 9 points! Manual finished 37-2 Perry County finished 30-2 pretty good for a team that doesn't have a coach! If you don't think he can coach you really don't have a clue about basketball and coaching!
Please do not reveal names on here!
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Oh by the way, here is a picture of Coach Napier waiting for some more players to fall from the sky. I believe this was taken at the Wal-Mart parking lot in Hazard.

Confusedtrom:

In the last two years it has poured at wal-mart in Hazard.
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:I told the guy he should be happy.....it definitely could have been worse for him. There are worse coaches out there. At least they made it out of the Region. How do you know that I am not a coach now or in the past? I don't know what your problem is, but do me a favor and SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!! JERK WAD!:redboxer:

How do I know you are not a coach? No coach I have ever been around would disrespect a coach like you have, so that was clue one. No coach (present or past) would blatantly promote one player like you have, clue number two. No coach I know would use "jerk wad" in the manner in which you have, clue number three.

And if you you have been a coach I can see clearly why you are not now.......
BriarCreekBrave Wrote:How do I know you are not a coach? No coach I have ever been around would disrespect a coach like you have, so that was clue one. No coach (present or past) would blatantly promote one player like you have, clue number two. No coach I know would use "jerk wad" in the manner in which you have, clue number three.

And if you you have been a coach I can see clearly why you are not now.......

Nice try at your psychological analysis.....just because a person has "Coach" in front of their name doesn't mean THEY ARE ONE, or they all think and act alike....Thank goodness for that or no team would make it past the first round of the Region. I call it like I see it.....I call a "slug" a "SLUG". The last time I looked we still had freedom of speech in this country and can voice our opinion, to which you had no right to tell me to "shut my mouth", thus the term "Jerk Wad" was fitting for you and your rudeness. Oh by the way, you are totally "CLUELESS"!!!!:haters:
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:Nice try at your psychological analysis.....just because a person has "Coach" in front of their name doesn't mean THEY ARE ONE, or they all think and act alike....Thank goodness for that or no team would make it past the first round of the Region. I call it like I see it.....I call a "slug" a "SLUG". The last time I looked we still had freedom of speech in this country and can voice our opinion, to which you had no right to tell me to "shut my mouth", thus the term "Jerk Wad" was fitting for you and your rudeness. Oh by the way, you are totally "CLUELESS"!!!!:haters:

I will give you credit you did not deny anything pertaining to the clues that you are not a coach.....but a good coach would certainly have a larger vocabulary and be able to come up with a term other than "jerk wad.". Unlike you I did not resort to name calling, unfortunately at Whitley over the years to many know it all parents, well meaning fans, or just plain mean spirited blind athletic supporters have done more to demean the sports programs than help build them.....if you are in a certai plyers entourage or brain trust maybe the best thing to do would be to transfer to another school.....and be the type of cancerous fan that you are for the Lady Colonels!
BriarCreekBrave Wrote:I will give you credit you did not deny anything pertaining to the clues that you are not a coach.....but a good coach would certainly have a larger vocabulary and be able to come up with a term other than "jerk wad.". Unlike you I did not resort to name calling, unfortunately at Whitley over the years to many know it all parents, well meaning fans, or just plain mean spirited blind athletic supporters have done more to demean the sports programs than help build them.....if you are in a certai plyers entourage or brain trust maybe the best thing to do would be to transfer to another school.....and be the type of cancerous fan that you are for the Lady Colonels!

You had no reason to call me a name....I didn't jump your *** because you had an opinion about a coach who isn't even the coach at Whitley Co. I told the guy he could have it worse....which we do. I wish I was the parent of the player you referenced....I would transfer her where she could reach her potential, but sadly I don't have that power. Trust me there are more people that wish a certain coach would transfer out than wish he would stay. His regional record speaks for itself.....26 years NO REGIONAL TITLES! But I tell you what.....you keep being his fan....as for me, I will keep wishing he leaves and rooting for the girls that bust their butts and deserve far better....
Randy Napier is a great coach. He cant help it if his girls have no toughness about them. Manuel simply beat them up. Rankin was the "ONLY" one on the team that could really hold her on. Smith did a good job at times. Manuel was "SIMPLY THE BEST" and thats why they are STATE CHAMPIONS. Perry Central did have an excellent team this year. But not the best in the history of Perry County.
worst coach in the state is at Pike Central he had the best talent in the 15th region and lost in the first round.
Biggame Wrote:With the players that he had,telling them to give the ball only to one player or they would be on the bench,he did that girl so wrong

You are an idiot :argue: He is possibly one of the best all time coaches.
The_Rock Wrote:Randy Napier is a great coach. He cant help it if his girls have no toughness about them. Manuel simply beat them up. Rankin was the "ONLY" one on the team that could really hold her on. Smith did a good job at times. Manuel was "SIMPLY THE BEST" and thats why they are STATE CHAMPIONS. Perry Central did have an excellent team this year. But not the best in the history of Perry County.

Cant win with his own.
nature boy Wrote:worst coach in the state is at Pike Central he had the best talent in the 15th region and lost in the first round.

Pike Central was no where near the best talent in the 15th. :lmao:
Doesnt matter where they come from. He wins with them.
Could be one of the dumbest post ive ever read. I had to make a name just to reply.
One of the winningest coaches in Girls history being labeld the worst coach in the state. Whats wrong with that statement?
Yea, I guess winning a State Championship at M.C. Napier, winning multiple regional titles, district titles and becoming the state of Kentucky's all time winning coach equals being a terrible coach...Dude, get a life if you believe this to be true...
RickVaughn99 Wrote:Doesnt matter where they come from. He wins with them.

And, doesn't win without them.
Pages: 1 2