Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern 2012
ccreb87 Wrote:Well maybe next time they will ask you.....Hate for somebody to be happy abou something.

Yikes, coach. If you're going to have a thin enough skin to get upset when someone doesn't like your uniforms perhaps a sports message board isn't the best place for you. I'd spend more time getting ready for LCC and Somerset if I were you. The honeymoon is over.
Shouldn't Dale Anderson be wearing Orange right now in the state pen?
Hear lot's of rumbling around Somerset that some players are not playing. If they don't play Southwestern will be just so so in 5A. If they do play theu have a chance of being Good.
Norm Peterson Wrote:Yikes, coach. If you're going to have a thin enough skin to get upset when someone doesn't like your uniforms perhaps a sports message board isn't the best place for you. I'd spend more time getting ready for LCC and Somerset if I were you. The honeymoon is over.

Sorry Norm inside joke......
A lot of players aren't playing. I don't understand why they wouldn't, considering all of the success they had last year.

And as far as the uniforms go, I love them!
Who all did SW lose that could have been keys this upcoming season.
- QB Logan Starnes.
- RB/K Pedro Herrera
- CB Jacob Burchett
- OL Mason Morgan

I'm not for sure about anyone else, but I know those kids aren't playing. I wish they would reconsider though.
^
Whats up Chili, the kids seemed passionate last year.
Well, they lost 13 seniors, which was a loaded class. A lot of people aren't happy after some assistant coaches go from last year. However, I think the players should give Coach Stephens and his assistant coaches a chance and not jump ship.
Considering most of the assistant coaches probably knew what Dale Anderson was doing and never reported it, I'm not surprised they weren't brought back.
^True
Funny how when Dale Anderson gets mentioned the people shut up.
Just wanted to pass along this info for any Warrior fans:

The SWHS Warriors football team will be having a fish fry on Saturday, August 4th, at Southwestern please come out and support our boys as we prepare to begin the 2012 season! Cost is $6 at 7:00 pm

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Its-Great-...0510336084
Here is also a link to ABC's 36 Blitz of the Warriors. PC is talked about in the beginning, if you start to wonder where SW is at.

http://www.wtvq.com/content/hshr/story/3...Qtu1A.cspx
GetChili Wrote:- QB Logan Starnes.
- RB/K Pedro Herrera
- CB Jacob Burchett
- OL Mason Morgan

I'm not for sure about anyone else, but I know those kids aren't playing. I wish they would reconsider though.

Did any of these kids end up playing? Also, did any other kids elect not to play?
^^^ Mason Morgan is playing, while the other three are not.
GetChili Wrote:^^^ Mason Morgan is playing, while the other three are not.

wow!! That's a pretty serious blow...
Who's the QB going to be? Freshman Smiddy, someone else?
Right now it's Smiddy.
GetChili Wrote:Right now it's Smiddy.

It might be tough sledding to try and play a 5A schedule with a freshman at quarterback.
For what it is worth, I do believe he will be a sophomore this coming season.
I think your right, my bad...he is a soph.
have many player do we have
will 2012 be as good or better2011 season justwonding.who their skill player
lawson Wrote:have many player do we have

errrr....
i tink bout 32
low # going to hurt
SW won't be as good as they were in 2011, but they will be good for all the players they lost to graduation and such.
As far as skill players, QB will be sophomore Austin Smiddy and RBs will be Logan Campisano and Jordan Maggard. That's about all I know right now.
thanks, will be more run or pass
Well, GetChili, I love your new uniforms. They will look great under the lights on Friday nights!!
Good luck to you guys; I know you have a tough road ahead.