Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs Knott Central (Semi-Finals Wymt Classic)
^yep
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
That was an awesome game
^yes it was
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
The players played with heart on both teams. Great game.
Kids and their parents decide where to attend... for the students benefit... stop with the hating.. It shows your true self. A kid should go to school where they can benefit the most academically, and if the student gains athetically, just a bonus ... the rest of you, haters ... well, I just won't say what you can do... GO DAWGS!!!!!
We Bleed Blue Wrote:Kids and their parents decide where to attend... for the students benefit... stop with the hating.. It shows your true self. A kid should go to school where they can benefit the most academically, and if the student gains athetically, just a bonus ... the rest of you, haters ... well, I just won't say what you can do... GO DAWGS!!!!!

No one is hating lol
Someone just said that Davis beasted on those kids early in his basketball career.

I may have missed it tho
umm, as usual, you missed it... the reference to Thompson and Triplett, Kids and their parents should have rights to do what is best both academically and athletically!! and the rest of you.... get over yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zaga fan, advice for you, read all the posts before you comment!!! Moderator??? reign him in, please!
We Bleed Blue Wrote:umm, as usual, you missed it... the reference to Thompson and Triplett, Kids and their parents should have rights to do what is best both academically and athletically!! and the rest of you.... get over yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay...
I know you have climbed up to 25 posts awfully fast....
but I don't "usually" miss it.

I did see the post about Thompson and Triplett....
and all that was being said was that Davis had played against those kids in grade school.

So take a chill pill and lay off of the exclamation marks.
No one's feathers are ruffled but yours.
We Bleed Blue Wrote:Zaga fan, advice for you, read all the posts before you comment!!! Moderator??? reign him in, please!

Yep.
That's me.
A Big blue bar, a star, and everything in between Smile
ekff Wrote:They use refs for 13th, 14th, and 15th.. I'd say Donnie Hall ain't there...
Tommy Hall and his gambling buddies, doesn't matter what region they are from. Good job Al no one gave you a chance, keep those young guys working!!!!
Good job East Kentucky Bulldogs.
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Good job East Kentucky Bulldogs.

lol
Great overtime win for the patriots. Zack Davis is a beast.