Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard vs Knott Central (Semi-Finals Wymt Classic)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts/Predictions?

Knott Central-65
Hazard-54
Don't want to predict, but I am sure looking forward to this game.
Al always plays Knott good. Hazard just isn't there yet.

HHS - 56
Knott - 61
Knott by 15, too much offense for Hazard to defend.
Stlcardsfan Wrote:Al always plays Knott good. Hazard just isn't there yet.

This is what I am thinking to, but boy has that Hazard team improved in such a short period of time. Shows that they have boys with talent. Just needed experience and good coaching, which Big Al was more than happy to supply. They will still surprise several teams this year.
Holland has owned this tournament over the years. If the game wasnt being played in Hindman I would pick Hazard to win but I'm going with KCC by 5.
Hazard doesn't match up well with Knott County.

Knott - 68
Hazard - 56

Will be a good learning game for the young bulldogs.
Knott is to much for Hazard.

Knott - 66
Hazard - 51
Dont get "Mad Dog", but

Hazard 48
Knott 44
kcc 65

hazard 53
Go dawgs !!!!
KCC-66
Hazard-49
Davis use to dominate most of these kids in grade school. I look for him to feel real comfortable playing this team and has a huge game.
KCC 76
HHS 56
Knott easy in this one. Hazard has been playing well, but they just can't match up with the guards in this one. Davis and Justice will have a field day. Knott 15+
Most of Hazard's team are too young to have ever played against Davis, even in grade school. They have played against Justice, Hall, Christian and the younger Knott players. I am hoping for a good game! Let's go Dawgs!
blueandgoldfan Wrote:Most of Hazard's team are too young to have ever played against Davis, even in grade school. They have played against Justice, Hall, Christian and the younger Knott players. I am hoping for a good game! Let's go Dawgs!

I can't remember the year when Triplett and Thompson went to JBS or the exact year Davis came to KCC, but I would think they actually played together at some point over there. May be wrong though. I would also think that they definitely played with Cornett and Christin at JBS.
KHSAA12 Wrote:Davis use to dominate most of these kids in grade school. I look for him to feel real comfortable playing this team and has a huge game.
KCC 76
HHS 56

I coached against Davis in grade school. He didn't play against any of Hazards players in grade school. Davis played against Bj, Zach, and those boys...

But Davis was a different player in grade school anyways. I know this does have anything to do with this game but just putting the facts out there.... Davis was SMALL in grade school.
KCC by 8. Should be a good one though.
I think most of you are forgetting about the factor that decides most big games in the 14th region, Officiating (the HALL factor). I wish both teams the best, but I would like to know the point spread before I predicted the outcome.
The refs for the WYMT are not from the 14th Region.
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:I think most of you are forgetting about the factor that decides most big games in the 14th region, Officiating (the HALL factor). I wish both teams the best, but I would like to know the point spread before I predicted the outcome.

They use refs for 13th, 14th, and 15th.. I'd say Donnie Hall ain't there...
ekff Wrote:I coached against Davis in grade school. He didn't play against any of Hazards players in grade school. Davis played against Bj, Zach, and those boys...

But Davis was a different player in grade school anyways. I know this does have anything to do with this game but just putting the facts out there.... Davis was SMALL in grade school.

We should all look at before and after pictures of Davis and think....
this is what anyone can do with heart, determination, and a bowflex Wink
Knott by 4!
zaga_fan Wrote:We should all look at before and after pictures of Davis and think....
this is what anyone can do with heart, determination, and a bowflex Wink

And religously taking your FLINTSTONE VITAMINS...:Thumbs:
EKYHoops Wrote:Knott easy in this one. Hazard has been playing well, but they just can't match up with the guards in this one. Davis and Justice will have a field day. Knott 15+

agreed
ekff Wrote:They use refs for 13th, 14th, and 15th.. I'd say Donnie Hall ain't there...
It will be the 15th. The 13th will call the second game.
ekff Wrote:I coached against Davis in grade school. He didn't play against any of Hazards players in grade school. Davis played against Bj, Zach, and those boys...

Maybe, he was refering to the Knott Co kids on Hazards team, Thompson and Triplett.
Let's go Dawgs!!
What a game!!!
Overtime OTH! You watching on WYMT too??
Pages: 1 2