Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(8) Xavier 76 - Cincinnati 53
Gates threw a complete cheap shot, Freeze was just trying to keep peace between players. I think he is gone for the season, remember, he has been a problem in the past and suspended in the past. I am a UK and UC alum, and bleed blue. I also try to pull for UC, but they make it very hard to like them. XU should be ashamed of what they did to. All XU had to do was point to the score board.
Stardust Wrote:[Image: http://cmsimg.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcsi....h=465&q=60]

Yancy actually landed 2 punches.
Gates should be suspended the entire year.
The guy who kicked Frease should never touch a basketball again.
Cincinnati is back to being "Thug U".
I will give credit to Mick Cronin for handling it the way he did. He was the only one after the game that sounded like a responsible adult.
The fight was bad enough, but the press conference interviews with the players were pathetic!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Agreed, X's players were pathetic and leads me to believe they will get suspensions as well. But Mick Cronin was honest and PISSED! The kid who kicked Frease may have already been shipped back to Sengal (I think that's where he is from) as we speak...
the players need to grow up and realize when it's time to be a tough guy and when it's time to be an adult. i can understand emotions running wild on the court. but when you get to the press room come on you should understand the severity of what you did. They should put on a good act and apologize and MAYBE the conference and school will let you off easy The players were still trying to "hold their own" in a press conference. a press conference. pathetic
According to Cincys coach, he dont even know if some of those guys will be on the team.
And you better believe if its Gates gone or his job, he'll pick his job every time.

No matter how "bad" this was its a rivalry and its good to see some kids getting emotional for once, although i dont agree with the fighting and it never should of happened.
And no matter how you look at it, Freeze did nothing for white college basketball players by running to the other end of the court instead of getting whipped lol.
That may have been the funniest thing ive seen all year. That guy wont be able to ever live that one down.
After looking at some of the pics, Cincy looks like nothing but a bunch of thugs. Does Suh play for Cincy? lol.

And you all are right about X's interviews.
How stupid can you be to say, "were gangsters and we zipped em up". lol
I swear i think were one punch away from another east cost/west coast rap shooting.

Whats wrong with these geezers?
^ There is no doubt that the week leading up to this game, the fuse was being prepped in this powder keg. Maybe the coaches on both sides had a chance to mitigate this from the beginning, but I'd bet they both used this as motivation. That's all you need to get a powder keg like this ready to explode. And it did!!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:According to Cincys coach, he dont even know if some of those guys will be on the team.
And you better believe if its Gates gone or his job, he'll pick his job every time.

No matter how "bad" this was its a rivalry and its good to see some kids getting emotional for once, although i dont agree with the fighting and it never should of happened.
And no matter how you look at it, Freeze did nothing for white college basketball players by running to the other end of the court instead of getting whipped lol.That may have been the funniest thing ive seen all year. That guy wont be able to ever live that one down.

You are an idiot! He did a lot for college ball, he acted in the right way and was trying to calm players down and not escalte the situation. He then was sucker punched by a huge guy and kicked by another while lying defenseless on the ground. I do not find that funny at all. You have a very strange sense of humor!