Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jones, Poole involved in accident that leads to team curfew
SPARTY Wrote:Jones is a thug! Id bet the farm that says he was driving that car! Why else would he leave the scene? Some douchebag friend he was for poole!

And id bet the farm saying there were never be anything come from this! There is a million reasons as to why jones left the scene but I think we will figure out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop before we figure out the truth of all this!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Who is to say Pitino didnt rape that woman?

COme on and you know you cant get in a bar. Not one cool enough to have UK players in it anyways. You know what u seen was Pitino harassing one of the Bartenders for a Quickie.

Like i said, I wasnt just referring to stuff like that in lexington, It happens everywhere! I saw it for myself, actually one of the 2 players there is out of town now! Who is to say Cal isnt in the bars hitting up the bartenders? Im sure there is more coaches made the same mistake!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Who is to say jones was or wasnt driving? But nothing will come of this though. I witnessed one of uk 's players in a bar the other night and was Harrasing the bar tender and the cops showed up and nothing was done or. We said about that! A lot goes on that is kept quite!

And you don't think that same stuff goes on at Louisville? MSU? Duke? UNC?

Cal said it, Jones said it, Poole said it, and the cops said it. The police do not lie for a college team. Anyone that'd believe that is straight up stupid..

Yeah, I get out of alot of tickets because I'm in the military. That kinda small stuff happens all the time. The police lying about a hit and run under the influence and no "sources" breaking the story doesn't,
vundy33 Wrote:And you don't think that same stuff goes on at Louisville? MSU? Duke? UNC?

Cal said it, Jones said it, Poole said it, and the cops said it. The police do not lie for a college team. Anyone that'd believe that is straight up stupid..

Yeah, I get out of alot of tickets because I'm in the military. That kinda small stuff happens all the time. The police lying about a hit and run under the influence and no "sources" breaking the story doesn't,

Alright, Who is to say that Jones didnt rub because he was driving is all I was reffering too... This kind of stuff happens EVERYWHERE and is covered up alot! Alot goes on that the fans doesnt hear about!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Ok seriously who gives a shit anymore? So what if Jones was driving? He didn't cause the accident. They were hit by a drunk guy going the wrong way on a one way street. Get over it. Rather him lie about driving than beat his girlfriend's dad with a hairbrush like Mr. Knowels did.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis