Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sean Miller out-recruits Coach Calipari
Sean Miller always did a good job at getting players when he was at Xavier, he has done an awesome job at this 2012 class,watch out Pac12.
zaga_fan Wrote:Ummmm.....
I changed the thread title to one that everyone can understand Smile

lol, I should have worded it different from the beginning.
Stardust Wrote:It is also alleged that Memphis permitted an associate of a player to travel with the team to some road games for free, an extra benefit that would amount to $2,260. The NCAA is charging Memphis with a failure to monitor in that instance, and the university could claim administrative oversight since the associate apparently paid for some of his travel. Those names also were redacted in the report because of privacy laws.

Memphis has been asked to provide a copy of all relevant charter plane and hotel records, and a statement describing the athletic department's procedure for monitoring accommodations used by relatives of a player.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/200...ketball-p/

This was just alleged? I was wanting to see where they was punished for this.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:This was just alleged? I was wanting to see where they was punished for this.

I never said they were. Zaga said that Cal had never been accused of anything like that, thus he was wrong....
Stardust Wrote:I never said they were. Zaga said that Cal had never been accused of anything like that, thus he was wrong....

I could accuse Ballers of molesting Zaga....
SPARTY Wrote:If history repeats, cal will find the money and the luxury's items to get his recruits! I cant wait til he up and leaves UK when they go under investigation just like he has everyt other time his teams have been investigated

Gosh, why so bitter? You live in East lansing too? Easy to see
why no one wants to go to school there, and you end up with the
leavings.
DSRfan Wrote:Gosh, why so bitter? You live in East lansing too? Easy to see
why no one wants to go to school there, and you end up with the
leavings.

NO I actually live in Kentucky! Not something im proud of... and what about leavings?
SPARTY Wrote:NO I actually live in Kentucky! Not something im proud of... and what about leavings?

There are many, many bridges that cross to the north over the Ohio river, just pick one, go north til ya hit that Go-For-Saken state your talkin about, and we will forget we knew ya..............Later....Much!:rockon:
That big guy sparty had tonight should have had 16pts. 10rb., instead he he wound up with 2pts. 1rb. and 5 fouls.:Clap: The poor sap could not walk and chew gum at the same time. Do you really think you can develop a kid this much to be productive?