Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sean Miller out-recruits Coach Calipari
I always knew Sean Miller could recruit when he was at Xavier but now look at the class he has put together at Arizona.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/recrui...ball-giant

http://espn.go.com/college-sports//baske...class/2012

#4, #6, #9, #36.
lol...look at the past three Calipari classes. Couldn't keep it up forever. And Cal's last 3 classes have all been better than this.
Yea he is putting a solid class together out there. The #1 player is still available for '12 though, and most people are assuming that Kentucky's '13 class will be his best yet.
Yeah, no doubt he did pretty damn good. Arizona will be back soon enough.

We really need Shabazz..
This proves that Arizona is still a premiere job.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Good gawd, how could Calipari get outbid??? I did not know there was that much money in Arizona....:biggrin:
I don't understand the subject of the thread. LOL.
But reading everything I guess he's comparing Arizona's recruiting class to UK's??
UK just climbed up the charts in a hurry with the commitment of Alex Poythress today and if they can get Amile Jefferson next week and Shabazz in the spring time, number 1 recruiting class once again...
Stardust Wrote:Good gawd, how could Calipari get outbid??? I did not know there was that much money in Arizona....:biggrin:

I hate you.

Hahahahah...
aslan Wrote:irrelevant, uk still has a great chance to have the #1 recruiting class.

80-0????
^ It was in reference to the #1 recruiting class for 2012
Stardust Wrote:^ It was in reference to the #1 recruiting class for 2012

Still don't get it.
Ummmm.....
I changed the thread title to one that everyone can understand Smile
lol..he hasn't out-recruited anyone yet, ESPECIALLY not us, who've had the #1 class 3 years in a row. Hahaha.

Sean Miller will definitely bring Arizona back though...really good decision on their part.
if the NBA put a age limet on the players like the NFL does, the best player will go other places. it is not like football with 22 players.
If history repeats, cal will find the money and the luxury's items to get his recruits! I cant wait til he up and leaves UK when they go under investigation just like he has everyt other time his teams have been investigated
They will be scary good a couple years from now if these guys don't decide to leave for the NBA after their 1st year.
Quote:if the NBA put a age limet on the players like the NFL does, the best player will go other places. it is not like football with 22 players.

Thats a really good idea actually. I wonder why they do that for NFL but not NBA?
The NBA is destroying College basketball one year at a time IMO. I wish those senseless idiots that we all call the NCAA committee would at least put some kind of rule up keeping players in college for at least 3 years. I bet College basketball would be a whole lot more exciting that way, & teams like Kentucky would have a lot more banners hanging from their rafters also!

I LOST AN AVATAR BET
SPARTY Wrote:If history repeats, cal will find the money and the luxury's items to get his recruits! I cant wait til he up and leaves UK when they go under investigation just like he has everyt other time his teams have been investigated

I don't think Cal has ever been accused of finding money and luxury items for his recruits.
I wouldn't doubt it....
but he's never been caught or accused by the NCAA.
^His accusations have always been involving eligibility, right? Player cheating on SAT/ACT, Player getting help getting an A, etc... Am I right? What was the Camby thing, I can't remember. The ones I mentioned were Bledsoe and Rose.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
zaga_fan Wrote:I don't think Cal has ever been accused of finding money and luxury items for his recruits.
I wouldn't doubt it....

Umm, the Rose's flying in private jets?????
cj2561 Wrote:if the NBA put a age limet on the players like the NFL does, the best player will go other places. it is not like football with 22 players.

We could just all have a BBQ and call it a night Smile

SPARTY Wrote:If history repeats, cal will find the money and the luxury's items to get his recruits! I cant wait til he up and leaves UK when they go under investigation just like he has everyt other time his teams have been investigated

We could just hire a Recruits friend to work at a basketball camp for $475 Smile

zaga_fan Wrote:I don't think Cal has ever been accused of finding money and luxury items for his recruits.
I wouldn't doubt it....

Never Smile

LWC Wrote:^His accusations have always been involving eligibility, right? Player cheating on SAT/ACT, Player getting help getting an A, etc... Am I right? What was the Camby thing, I can't remember. The ones I mentioned were Bledsoe and Rose.

Marcus Camby accepted money from an NBA Agent. Nothing to do with Cal. Stripping Umass of there wins and Final 4.

Corey Maggette accepted money from an agent. Duke kept there final four and all there wins.

The NCAA is shit.
Stardust Wrote:Umm, the Rose's flying in private jets?????

Hadnt read about this. Gimme some facts?
It's not over boys!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Hadnt read about this. Gimme some facts?

It is also alleged that Memphis permitted an associate of a player to travel with the team to some road games for free, an extra benefit that would amount to $2,260. The NCAA is charging Memphis with a failure to monitor in that instance, and the university could claim administrative oversight since the associate apparently paid for some of his travel. Those names also were redacted in the report because of privacy laws.

Memphis has been asked to provide a copy of all relevant charter plane and hotel records, and a statement describing the athletic department's procedure for monitoring accommodations used by relatives of a player.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/200...ketball-p/
I take up for Cal and I get proven wrong.
It'll never happen again!
lol