Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zeke pike lost scholarship??
Stardust Wrote:Though I doubt Mark would say that, it is pretty funny Wink

The close friend was Todd Downs, though I doubt you know him or Mark personally. No need to try to discredit me.
Iloveyou Wrote:These words came from pikes dad according to a close friend of his. "Auburn called Zeke and said forget that dinky town in a no good football state, you're still welcome here"
I doubt that was said by Auburn.....thats a violation of NCAA rules......Auburn can't even mention a recruits name until they sign a letter of intent
Iloveyou Wrote:The close friend was Todd Downs, though I doubt you know him or Mark personally. No need to try to discredit me.

LOL, yes, I know Todd and both of his boys! I coached against both Todd and the NKY Wolfpack and the NKY Reds! Don't tell me I don't know them! I have Mark's cell # in my cell phone, so DON'T discredit me!
heard today that it looks like Pike will be heading down to Auburn in January to begin his college career
nky Wrote:heard today that it looks like Pike will be heading down to Auburn in January to begin his college career

As he turns his back on his basketball teammates. He was to be an intregal part of this years Dixie basketball team. Very selfish on his part and those closest to him. Of course it might be best if he goes ahead and takes his questionable attitude away from the program. If Pike continues to be coddled by those around him he will continue to make mistakes. I hope I'm wrong and the kid does well but I don't see him being at Auburn for very long.
nky Wrote:heard today that it looks like Pike will be heading down to Auburn in January to begin his college career

thats good for Zeke because staying up here will probably just get him in more trouble. Basketball could've used his size, but not the extra stuff
Heard from a good source that Auburn called Dixie and asked what was going on with Pike. Spritzkey (spelling?) told them he was a punk and should not waste their time with him. Auburn was ready to drop their offer, until Pike's dad called and blamed everything on other people, kids and the coach. He was able to persuade them to keep their offer. I have been told by 3 people who have known him since he was 5 years old and they continue to say the kid has always been trouble and a punk. I do not expect to see him ever make it onto the field at Auburn or finish there with a degree.
sstack Wrote:Heard from a good source that Auburn called Dixie and asked what was going on with Pike. Spritzkey (spelling?) told them he was a punk and should not waste their time with him. Auburn was ready to drop their offer, until Pike's dad called and blamed everything on other people, kids and the coach. He was able to persuade them to keep their offer. I have been told by 3 people who have known him since he was 5 years old and they continue to say the kid has always been trouble and a punk. I do not expect to see him ever make it onto the field at Auburn or finish there with a degree.
LoL!!!!
http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/201...RONTPAGE|s

Dixie Heights senior quarterback Zeke Pike plans to leave the school and enroll early at Auburn University, Dixie basketball coach Ken Chevalier said.
Pike, who has verbally committed to play football at Auburn, was suspended along with two other players for the team's playoff game at Lexington Lafayette last Friday for a violation of team rules. Lafayette beat Dixie Heights 28-14
nky Wrote:http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/201...RONTPAGE|s

Dixie Heights senior quarterback Zeke Pike plans to leave the school and enroll early at Auburn University, Dixie basketball coach Ken Chevalier said.
Pike, who has verbally committed to play football at Auburn, was suspended along with two other players for the team's playoff game at Lexington Lafayette last Friday for a violation of team rules. Lafayette beat Dixie Heights 28-14

So I guess we can shut this thread down??? Zeke obviously did not lose his scholarship
no he did not
He'll learn in January what it's all about
Thought I'd update this for anyone wondering..
Zeke Pike transfered to Louisville after Auburn sent him home in June and was not expected to return.
He will also be switching from a QB to A Tight End.
this was later confirmed here is the Link....

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball...louisville

:what:
^ I thought all along he would make a better TE! I wish him well! I really like his dad, and a positive is that Zeke's family can see him more frequently
Has Zeke for sure been granted admission to UofL?
plantmanky Wrote:Has Zeke for sure been granted admission to UofL?

Were talking UofL man!:biggrin: