Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Prestonsburg (2/24)
pirates by 15+....
"blackcat" Wrote:I hope I get to come to this one. Is Belfry's new gymnasium nice?

Belfry's gym is wonderful, we welcome everyone, I'm sure this will be a great game. Belfry's team is playing well and there other players on the team besides Matt Maynard that need to be contained.
I dont know enough about Belfry's basketball team to predict a score but i have to go with my blakcats especially after tonights tough lose IMO if we play like we did tonight againts Paintsville then good things should happen but again i could be wrong defintately a game to watch i'll be there
Ive watched both teams and it will be a good game. But honestly Belfry has the better team. Stopping Maynard sounds simple but Pburg will have trouble with it and also stopping Case. Also one thing I noticed about Pburg is they are tall but not big. Belfrys bodys are bigger and more stout.
But this should be a good game I think Belfry has the better team but basketball is crazy one team could be on a real hot game or one team could be off their game and that be the difference. But Ill predict Belfry 82 Pburg 74
Any of you belfry fans that are saying Pburg is going to get killed by 10+, obviously have no idea what your talkin about. Yes belfry has a good team but pburg has a good team too, this game will be a good one, wouldn't be surprised to see this one come down to the wire. And as for our big guys, i would rather have leslie and barnette than any other pair of big men in the region. So i'm going to have to go with my blackcats......

pburg- 78
belfry- 72
After The last two games vs.'s Paintsville and Magoffin Co. Prestonsburg looks like there ready for what ever ! Prestonsburg is getting real good play out of Hughes, Leslie, Barnette, and Stephens !!! GO Blackcats !!!
I'll say one thing..If Sean Leslie doesn't foul out and Lewis Barnette does like he did against Paintsville..It WILL be a long night for Belfry...Matt and Jamie are the two players that Prestonsburg needs to key on and I think they can do that with Michael Stephens and Nick MacGuire...P-Burg by 7+
"Big_Ben#7" Wrote:I'll say one thing..If Sean Leslie doesn't foul out and Lewis Barnette does like he did against Paintsville..It WILL be a long night for Belfry...Matt and Jamie are the two players that Prestonsburg needs to key on and I think they can do that with Michael Stephens and Nick MacGuire...P-Burg by 7+

I agree !!!
"Big_Ben#7" Wrote:I'll say one thing..If Sean Leslie doesn't foul out and Lewis Barnette does like he did against Paintsville..It WILL be a long night for Belfry...Matt and Jamie are the two players that Prestonsburg needs to key on and I think they can do that with Michael Stephens and Nick MacGuire...P-Burg by 7+

I agree! I see this one coming right down to the end, with the team that stays focused and wants it more on top!

GO BLACKCATS!!!!!! Make us PROUD!!
I do know that Belfry is going to be mad after their loss to Lawrence Co. tonight and will be looking for someone to take it out on tomorrow night. Prestonsburg better bring their A game. If they do then I think Pburg pulls out the victory, but if not then Belfry will pound them.
Belfry by 4