Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry vs. Prestonsburg (2/24)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I will be in town and will be attending this game. I would like to get to meet some of you all. I'll have on Belfry State Championship Hat and Shirt...If you see me just introduce yourself...

This should be a good game for Senior Night.

Belfry -85
Prestonsburg -75
Prestonsburg by 7
Pburg will win this by as many as they want, just because pirates are not beating the teams they should woop by alot ! And the only thing we need to do is shut down Matt Maynard !
P-burg 69
Belfry 64
Belfry by 15, an if you think the only thing you need to do is shut down Matt Maynard, god you have another thing coming. Case is just as good as Maynard on offense, An Zack Boman is playing great as of late. By the way who isn't Belfry beating that should??? You have no clue what you are talking about...
"blackcat_student" Wrote:Pburg will win this by as many as they want, just because pirates are not beating the teams they should woop by alot ! And the only thing we need to do is shut down Matt Maynard !
Yeah that's what the football team said too and that really worked well. :Hammer3:
But I'm going to say Prestonsburg by 1 with a luck shot at the buzzer.
"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:Yeah that's what the football team said too and that really worked well. :Hammer3:

:Clap: :lol:
"blackcat_student" Wrote:Pburg will win this by as many as they want, just because pirates are not beating the teams they should woop by alot ! And the only thing we need to do is shut down Matt Maynard !

I support p-burg when they are playing elsewhere, So dont take this defensly. Not sure how they are doing as of late, But I do know they had a bad start. As far as wooping lol other teams by alot...coach puts freshman in, whats the point of them sitting the bench if we're winning by alot....and 2nd Matt is awesome! But this is not a one man team! Matt AND Jamie sat the bench one game and we played some AWESOME team ball and they looked really good! We have a lot of talent on this team!! Lets Go Belfry :Cheerlead :wenumber1
I agree tweety, Belfry has only lost 6 games this year...thats better than anyone else in the whole region. IMO, it's senior night and the Pirates will want this one bad. No one could "STOP" Matt in football, what makes them think they can stop him in basketball too....

Our backcourt is like our backfield....It will be too much for the Cats to handle...Belfry by 10+

Go Pirates !!!
"BelfryPride" Wrote:I agree tweety, Belfry has only lost 6 games this year...thats better than anyone else in the whole region. IMO, it's senior night and the Pirates will want this one bad. No one could "STOP" Matt in football, what makes them think they can stop him in basketball too....

Our backcourt is like our backfield....It will be too much for the Cats to handle...Belfry by 10+

Go Pirates !!!

:Thumbs: I agree 100 %
"BelfryPride" Wrote:I agree tweety, Belfry has only lost 6 games this year...thats better than anyone else in the whole region. IMO, it's senior night and the Pirates will want this one bad. No one could "STOP" Matt in football, what makes them think they can stop him in basketball too....

Go Pirates !!!

:Thumbs:

Go Pirates....:Cheerlead
This should be a great game, but there is no way someone could possibly think someone is going to blowout BELFRY!!! And to say the only thing you have to do is shutdown Matt Maynard is dumb and its obvious you have no clue about Belfry basketball.....Jamie is just as good as Matt so if you key on Matt, then Jamie will light you up from everywhere...Not to mention, we can play the post game as well, because Zach Bowman is playing some Awesome ball......Belfry by 10...
Belfry by 5
Belfry will pull this one out if they play hard and play team ball (which they have been doing well lately), mix that with senior night and it should be a good game. belfry by 10+
I hope I get to come to this one. Is Belfry's new gymnasium nice?
its not very big but its nice, yeah
Small? as compared to?? holds about 2400...just right for hs games.
who said it was small...
Not very big usually means small..
is is bigger than the old gym?
p-burg has this one...
Belfry by 11
If I meant small I would have said it. For belfry to be in athletics as much as they are, it probley should be twice as big to impress me. IMO
The state mandates how big the gym is based on enrollment. They have a formula they go by to dictate how much seating capacity there is.
Personally I think the gym is great and IMO I don't think thats its smaller than the old gym. There's the fan/cheering sections on each end which I like, but it takes up space and may make it "look" smaller, theres seating on the lower and upper levels like the old gym. There's the big locker rooms/showers, much nicer than the old gym, large nice bathrooms out front, big concession area. They use the cafeteria for the hospitality room which was in the other building at the old gym. Maybe its just seems smaller because of the way its divided up. I think its really nice! I do think we got cheated in the seat department though!!! That seems to be an agreement amoung many! Small, not stable, not as comfortable as others Ive seen (Pike Centrals are nicer) they need to be at a better angle, almost not steep enough, cant see good. But overall :Thumbs: There NOT bleachers :thumb:
Belfry is the largest in the region...
"piratefaithful" Wrote:Belfry is the largest in the region...
If your talkin about the gymnasium than it's Prestonsburg's and it holds 4600 people !!!! If your talkin about student Enrollment than its Johnson Central !!!
The spec's say Belfry's Gym will hold 5000
Here we go again....my gyms' bigger/better than your gym...I thought this thread was about the game...???:yesno:
It is about the game, someone who is coming to the game asked about Belfry's gym, so I told them...
Pages: 1 2