Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AP Rankings 10/17/11
How can Bourbon be in preps top 10 and not even in AP top 20 and if I'm not mistaken Bourbon beat Powell last week and Powell got votes in the AP, jus curious if any one could help me figure that out, thanks..
Oops! Meant Rivals top 10 not Preps..
Russell stubbed their toe bad last week. That said they are still a top 10 team. I'll agree they were lucky not to drop but IMO they are one of the 10 best teams in 3A.
hawkeye Wrote:Pike Central has broke into the top ten.

HAwks are 6-1...not 6-2
jw4914 Wrote:Agreed,,, Bourbon should be in there.

Yeah...Bourbon is at least 2 TD's better than Russell....no doubt about it!
FBALL Wrote:Russell stubbed their toe bad last week. That said they are still a top 10 team. I'll agree they were lucky not to drop but IMO they are one of the 10 best teams in 3A.

Russell is not one of the 10 best teams in 3A....:dontthink
How is it Owen is one of the four undefeated teams in 2a and they aren't in the top 4? We have the talent to go far and lack of respecr like this motivates us.
RebelWarrior Wrote:How is it Owen is one of the four undefeated teams in 2a and they aren't in the top 4? We have the talent to go far and lack of respecr like this motivates us.

welcome to the site rebelwarrior people take the team you play (i know bourbon county is a very good football team so is walton) but for owen to crack top five they would have to knock off holy cross or newcath in round 2 of the playoff in order for it to happen
old_school_hero Wrote:Yeah...Bourbon is at least 2 TD's better than Russell....no doubt about it!

Alot of doubt.
rebel 4 life Wrote:welcome to the site rebelwarrior people take the team you play (i know bourbon county is a very good football team so is walton) but for owen to crack top five they would have to knock off holy cross or newcath in round 2 of the playoff in order for it to happen
Wins should be the only things counted, and we have 9 of them and our defense has given up 90 points in 9 games just saying rebels got it going on and when we feel disrespected its bad to be the other team.