Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Pros vs. Villains
Got my lowers!
I may actually end up at this game lol... I really wish edgar got to play though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
BCF4L Wrote:Is this serious? Because Sosa has a broken leg.

The villains are actually:

Hansbrough- UNC
Nolan Smith- Duke
Terrence Williams- UofL
Kenneth Farried- Morehead St.
Shelvin Mack- Butler
Rudy Gay- UConn
Eric Gordon- IU
Zack Randolph- Michigan State

What about Joe Mazzula??? I can STILL see him blowing by John Wall!!!Confusednicker:
Bought my brother a lower arena ticket today. I would have bought myself one but I have no ride to Lexington and back. I hope he enjoys himself, one of the few times I am buying him stuff like that.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:What about Joe Mazzula??? I can STILL see him blowing by John Wall!!!Confusednicker:
[Image: http://www.wrestlescoop.com/animated_gif...uck_it.gif]
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:What about Joe Mazzula??? I can STILL see him blowing by John Wall!!!Confusednicker:

I saw him "blowing" John Wall, that's about it!@
Downey for SC would have been a cool name to see for the Villains.
I have my tickets and I cant wait to get there and see this once in a lifetime spectical.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I have my tickets and I cant wait to get there and see this once in a lifetime spectical.

I bought my brother a ticket but my name is on the ticket, that shouldn't be a problem right?
WALL2WALL Wrote:I bought my brother a ticket but my name is on the ticket, that shouldn't be a problem right?
As long as he has a ticket, that's all that matters. They don't check ID's or anything of that nature.
I think ones from recent memory would be Joe Mazulla, Kemba Walker, Matt Walsh, Scotty Hopson, Devin Downey , etc

So good ones from years back would be Mike Bibby, Miles Simon, WoJo, Rasheed Wallace,
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
WALL2WALL Wrote:I bought my brother a ticket but my name is on the ticket, that shouldn't be a problem right?

Name is on the ticket.... So you didnt get it through ticketmaster? I would say it is fine either way, but if you have ticket with your name on it and your brother needs to use you want to just someone a heads up.
[SIZE="4"]
Chris Lofton?
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Name is on the ticket.... So you didnt get it through ticketmaster? I would say it is fine either way, but if you have ticket with your name on it and your brother needs to use you want to just someone a heads up.

I did get it through ticketmaster, but had them email me it and I printed it off.
How about some kids from Gardner Webb?lol
Seriously how about D-Wade?
Just purchased my tickets for this game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"