Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Pros vs. Villains
If this game comes about, who will be coaching the villains? Billy Gillispie or Eddie Sutton?
worker1 Wrote:If this game comes about, who will be coaching the villains? Billy Gillispie or Eddie Sutton?
It's already been formed and tickets already on sale. Christian Laettner is the coach.
Also heard Kevin Jones from WVU will be starting PF and Sosa from UL will be starting PG.
worker1 Wrote:If this game comes about, who will be coaching the villains? Billy Gillispie or Eddie Sutton?

Why not Cal????:biggrin:
Laetner as coach is awesome. I didn't know.
Ballers Wrote:Also heard Kevin Jones from WVU will be starting PF and Sosa from UL will be starting PG.
Is this serious? Because Sosa has a broken leg.

The villains are actually:

Hansbrough- UNC
Nolan Smith- Duke
Terrence Williams- UofL
Kenneth Farried- Morehead St.
Shelvin Mack- Butler
Rudy Gay- UConn
Eric Gordon- IU
Zack Randolph- Michigan State
I just made that up - I didn't think there was a real Villians game.. LOL WOW
Ballers Wrote:I just made that up - I didn't think there was a real Villians game.. LOL WOW
Confusednicker:

Tickets really went on sale for it this morning. It's October 24th at Rupp Arena.
Is the game going to be on TV?
Laettner can stay the f*ck out of Rupp in my opinion...
^ Still upset hunh
Can he pass a Drug Test?
vundy33 Wrote:Laettner can stay the f*ck out of Rupp in my opinion...

I don't like it either, but the money is going towards a good cause.
Their is going to be a bench clearing fight. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Aslan Wrote:I don't like it either, but the money is going towards a good cause.

Ahh, ok. Didn't know that. That's great. Still, I hate that guy, but it's worth it if it helps people.

I can't watch the replay of his shot or the game without my heart hurting, and then wanting to go find a Duke fan to beat on, haha. I think we can all relate to that feeling, one way or another.
BCF4L Wrote:Is this serious? Because Sosa has a broken leg.

The villains are actually:

Hansbrough- UNC
Nolan Smith- Duke
Terrence Williams- UofL
Kenneth Farried- Morehead St.
Shelvin Mack- Butler
Rudy Gay- UConn
Eric Gordon- IU
Zack Randolph- Michigan State

How is he a villian, If anything he is a hero for beating louisville.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:How is he a villian, If anything he is a hero for beating louisville.

At that game tonight they called him the Cardinal Killer!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Aslan Wrote:I don't like it either, but the money is going towards a good cause.

What is it going to?
MisterPerfect Wrote:At that game tonight they called him the Cardinal Killer!

lol man, I wish I could've been there.
Faried is on the UK Pros team.
vundy33 Wrote:lol man, I wish I could've been there.

It was crazy good! He was throwing lobs off the backboard to himself in traffic. lol He was just showing off. Your man Knight was pulling up at half court pretty much and knocking them down.
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:It was crazy good! He was throwing lobs off the backboard to himself in traffic. lol He was just showing off. Your man Knight was pulling up at half court pretty much and knocking them down.

Why did he have to do it now, a few more of those would have been nice last year???
Stardust Wrote:Why did he have to do it now, a few more of those would have been nice last year???

Heh. I remember early in the game when Knight was missing a bunch of 3-point shots, I told my brother "Hey, he's shooting like he still thinks he's playing UConn."
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Heh. I remember early in the game when Knight was missing a bunch of 3-point shots, I told my brother "Hey, he's shooting like he still thinks he's playing UConn."

LOL, too funny! I'm just chiding a bit on BK. I really enjoyed that young man. I hate that the game today only gives us one or two years out of special players. This young man could well have finished his career as beloved as Kyle Macy or Mashburn!
sherman14 Wrote:Faried is on the UK Pros team.
Not in the Pro's vs. Villains game. He is on the pro's on this tour around the state, but will be a villain when this game is played.

This is from WKYT:

Nolan Smith (Duke), Eric Gordon (Indiana), Tyler Hansbrough (North Carolina), Rudy Gay (UConn), Kenneth Faried (Morehead St.) and Shelvin Mack (Butler) have committed. Zach Randolph (Michigan St.) and Corey Brewer (Florida) are still deciding.
BCF4L Wrote:Not in the Pro's vs. Villains game. He is on the pro's on this tour around the state, but will be a villain when this game is played.

This is from WKYT:

Nolan Smith (Duke), Eric Gordon (Indiana), Tyler Hansbrough (North Carolina), Rudy Gay (UConn), Kenneth Faried (Morehead St.) and Shelvin Mack (Butler) have committed. Zach Randolph (Michigan St.) and Corey Brewer (Florida) are still deciding.

Why make him a villan?
Are there tickets still available?????
Where can you buy them?
sherman14 Wrote:Why make him a villan?
I wondered the same thing. I guess they're just trying to scrap together a few players and this is the best they could come up with.
WALL2WALL Wrote:Where can you buy them?
Ticketmaster has seats available, although they aren't cheap. Lowers run $50 plus ticketmaster fees.