Poll: Who You Got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pike Central Hawks
74.19%
Sheldon Clark Cardinals
25.81%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central @ Sheldon Clark (10/14/11)
HawksRule Wrote:First off I want to say my prayers go out to the friends family and any close to Brad Stafford. There maybe some heavy hearts at the rock Friday night as most of the SC kids will be mourning the loss of a former player. I wish both teams best of luck Friday Night.

There will definitely be some sad hearts in Inez this Friday. I dont know how these kids will deal with it and I know some who are taking it really hard. The Hawk Fans may remember Brad best by the 60 yard pass he nailed at PCC 3 years ago. Pray for his family and his friends. Lets have a good game and best of luck to both teams.
PC, but not by a million.
Hey wheres the Icechest at? Remember when He predicted SC to beat Rockcastle by like 28. where has he been? I figured he'd post some more noncense on here. I miss his Football illiteracy.
Alpha_Male Wrote:Hey wheres the Icechest at? Remember when He predicted SC to beat Rockcastle by like 28. where has he been? I figured he'd post some more noncense on here. I miss his Football illiteracy.

I would think that he's possibly so disappointed in his team that he road off into the sunset on his white charger. Oh, let me correct that statement, he might have ridden off in his ice chest.

I think it goes without saying, Sheldon Clark certainly has not performed well this season, but for whatever it's worth, they are somewhat better than the record shows.

Let us hope that they can stay in the game this Friday night. I guess we'll see come Friday.

Good luck to both teams regarding having an injury free contest.
The Contrarian Wrote:I would think that he's possibly so disappointed in his team that he road off into the sunset on his white charger. Oh, let me correct that statement, he might have ridden off in his ice chest.

I think it goes without saying, Sheldon Clark certainly has not performed well this season, but for whatever it's worth, they are somewhat better than the record shows.

Let us hope that they can stay in the game this Friday night. I guess we'll see come Friday.

Good luck to both teams regarding having an injury free contest.

I like this forum, for everyone is welcome to post their opinions. Many who post here are extremely partisan, and that's OK. There is nothing wrong with being a very strong supporter of your respective team.

I support Sheldon Clark 100%, would have liked to have seen them win all their games instead of losing seven of the eight they have played. But I have to be realistic, for what is is.

I have a grandson on the team who is a senior, and I know he is very disappointed in how things have gone this season, as I am sure all the young men on the team are, especially the seniors. Grandson has been a four year starter and has had the opportunity of being on winning teams, and this year, I am sure, has been hard to swallow. But life goes on!

But you play the hand you are dealt and do the very best you can with what you have. As we older adults know, life is challenged with many adversities, and nothing worthwhile is easy.

Thus, SC go out Friday night and do your very best and what happens happens. But when you have done your very best, there is no reason to hang your head.

Good luck to both teams and here is hoping for a injury free game.

PS: Let us all remember Brad Stafford's family in our prayers. For when a tragedy such as this occurs, it gives us a different perspective of what is truly important in life.
Has anyone heard if Sheldon Clark are planning a pre-game ceremony or anything for Brad?
Pike Central big.
Going to be an emotional night in Inez this Friday and I think the Cards will feed off of that. The deck is stacked against them in this game as Boggs is one hell of a QB, But as someone said they are still better then what the 1-7 recorded shows and if they can come out with the right game plane and can play old Sheldon Clark ball of keep away and drive it down and eat the clock who is to say they cant win this game.
i will take p/c in this one, willbe a boring game
Does anyone know where I can listen to this game online?