Poll: Who You Got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pike Central Hawks
74.19%
Sheldon Clark Cardinals
25.81%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central @ Sheldon Clark (10/14/11)
Pike Central (5-1 - 2-0 District) will travel to "The Rock" @ Inez to face Sheldon Clark (1-7 - 1-2 District) in a district match-up.

Both these teams played yesterday (Thursday Night) with Pike Central defeating Lawrence County 42-14 and Sheldon Clark picked up their 1st win of the season by defeating East Ridge 53-20.

Who you got in this one?
Pcc-76 sc-6
Pike Central. 62-6
PCC with a running clock!
Pike Central
Pcc
Pc 56
sc 12
Boggs throws for six scores, zero picks and runs for 150 and a score.

P.C.C. 66-13.
Pike Central big

PCC 62
SC 12
The HAWKS better not over look this team,I don't think they will.CHAPMAN has the HAWKS soaring.
SC-14
PCC-49
Alpha_Male Wrote:Pcc-76 sc-6

wont happen
cuppett777 Wrote:wont happen

Why not? Chapman likes to run the score up and he will have the chance. Esspecialy if he has bad blood with Norman (not saying that he does). They did knock PC out of a Region championship a few years ago. So he may not like them and pour it on them while they are as weal as they have ever been.
Yeah its not gonna be a huge score for PC by any stretch.

Our team really hasn't run it up on anybody this season TBH, not against Phelps or not even against East Ridge.

Sheldon Clark may be having a down season this year, but they still have some talented players enough that will come to play. We'll see how it goes, but I definitely don't see no 70 + points going up against SC.
Pike Central 56
Sheldon Clark 7
J-Rod Wrote:Yeah its not gonna be a huge score for PC by any stretch.

Our team really hasn't run it up on anybody this season TBH, not against Phelps or not even against East Ridge.

Sheldon Clark may be having a down season this year, but they still have some talented players enough that will come to play. We'll see how it goes, but I definitely don't see no 70 + points going up against SC.

Although Sheldon Clark has had a very unsuccessful season, I don't see PCC putting up 70+ points against the Cards.

As most of you that have watched all the Cards games, I think would agree, that if, and that's a big if, they would have won a couple more games if they hadn't shot themselves in the foot many, many times. But be that as it is, for the bottom line is: the Cards at 1 - 7 are most definitely huge underdogs.

However, if, and that's a BIG IF, they get it all together, just maybe they can make a game of it. We shall see come Friday night.

Good luck to both teams in regard to a hard-fought, injury free game.
There's Bad Blood But NOT with Coach NORMAN. Hawks will DEFINITELY NOT overlook Sheldon Clark & I SURE HOPE WILL RUN UP THE SCORE IF GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY! KARMA's a B*TCH! GOOD LUCK HAWKS & SHOW THEM WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF!!! HAWKS 62 - CARDS 12 (IF Chapman pulls the Varsity & plays the JV) Confusednicker:
Sc got there first win and thats what they needed to build there confidence on. But Pike Central will be a little too much as they win.

PC 38
SC 14
FBfan4 Wrote:There's Bad Blood But NOT with Coach NORMAN. Hawks will DEFINITELY NOT overlook Sheldon Clark & I SURE HOPE WILL RUN UP THE SCORE IF GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY! KARMA's a B*TCH! GOOD LUCK HAWKS & SHOW THEM WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF!!! HAWKS 62 - CARDS 12 (IF Chapman pulls the Varsity & plays the JV) Confusednicker:

Gee, I hope the quoted post makes you feel better!
J-Rod Wrote:Yeah its not gonna be a huge score for PC by any stretch.

you said it well enough
SC has some very talented players,Taylor Chapman is a really good defensive player for SC.The HAWKS line had trouble handling him last year.IMO it will not be a blow out for the HAWKS.Don't get me wrong I would love to see the HAWKS play their best for the next 3 weeks and if they do they could win the next 3.The HAWKS has an awesome team they just need to play their best against SC,BELFRY and P-burg.It would be very awesome to win these next 3 games, just to show everyone how good the HAWKS are as a team.GO HAWKS
Pike Central-45
Sheldon Clark-14
SC keeps it close. Don't think PC is ready for Tim Smith's speed. PC wins, but not sure how much. Trap game, potentially...
if sc has anything left in the tank they will definetly use it to beat the hawks...but unless boggs throw 6 int there is no chance..36-7 hawks
I'm sure PC is well aware of Mr. Smith, they played him last year when he was at Shelby Valley.

He had a good game there, believe he had a couple TD runs against us.
Hawks by 2 TD's
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
J-Rod Wrote:I'm sure PC is well aware of Mr. Smith, they played him last year when he was at Shelby Valley.

He had a good game there, believe he had a couple TD runs against us.

It doesnt matter how much speed he has if he cant get out of the backfield. He may break a long run or two but this will be as bad of a loss as SC has had all year.
I love Central in this one. They are playing great football this year and SC is the most down I've seen them in years. I believe they can name the score in this one. Central by 3 + TDs
First off I want to say my prayers go out to the friends family and any close to Brad Stafford. There maybe some heavy hearts at the rock Friday night as most of the SC kids will be mourning the loss of a former player. I wish both teams best of luck Friday Night.
Pike Central 41-13.
Pike Central but I think that it will be much closer than most others have predicted. I think SC will hang close for about a half and lose by 2 or 3 TDs. I don't think that PC will have the option of running up the score.