Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 24, Allen Central 14
sheriff Wrote:Arent you a coach? You are openly talking about kid from another team. Your very lucky if you continue to get to coach. You and gotcha, need to realize that the good coaches dont get on this site and talk.
:ChairHit:
one of the rules is not to bash kids...further more shows u have no clue what u r talking about...jarrell had one unsportsman like in the south floyd game it was directed to his own team mates...lol...get the facts before u post...
Colonel Kill Wrote:He should have been tossed in the South Floyd game. He had 3 penalty flags for his behavior in that game. And he was warned at least twice in the Allen Central game before being ejected from that one. It is football and things happen but when the same kid is allowed to continue with this behavior over and over it is no accident. The kid is a very good athlete but his behavior should be unacceptable.
get ur facts straight...cory had 1 unsportsman like against his own team mate in the south floyd game..really shows u know what ur talking about coach...this site is not about bashing kids...
gotcha2 Wrote:I know of at least one ejection during football last season. Pretty sure there was at least one in baseball a few years back. I can also recall numerous "incidents" over the past few years during scrimmages and passing leagues where some one "was out of control". One incident in particular his father tried to hit a player on the opposing team.
u should know about the ejection with baseball....lol...plus the other 2 ejections involved allen central also...lol...dont that tell ya something...lol...
big yellow ball fan Wrote:How many times has this same kid been ejected from games? Come on it is not an accident to keep making poor choices. It is football and injuries will occur, I agree, but this behavior is unacceptable.
all games kory has been ejected from involves ac....whats that tell ya...lmao...
sorry shriff..didnt mean to post that on urs...
Whoever said Kory was flagged and warned in the AC game last week is false. Kory had no misconduct nor penalties. Except for his ejection, and I have a question. If the kid was running out of bounds, why not slow down? And furthermore. The AC player LOWERED his head! And never broke stride. So what would you have done? That's a bang - bang play.
Congrats BL
i have no connections with either team but he INTENTIONALLY hit a player that was OUT OF BOUNDS when the play was over, so yes he deserved to be flagged and ejected for running full speed at him, thats just plain out rediculous.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:i have no connections with either team but he INTENTIONALLY hit a player that was OUT OF BOUNDS when the play was over, so yes he deserved to be flagged and ejected for running full speed at him, thats just plain out rediculous.
go watch the film from ch 5..when kory made the hit the whistle had not blew yet..the whistle blew when the boy hit the ground..both players were in full speed at the time of the hit..kory goes in with the shoulder...if he was out y did he continue running...just a bang bang hit....
Congrats Bobcats!
Nothing dirty at all about the hit. Just a bang bang play as some are saying. The officials botched this one up really bad. Is the kid from AC gonna play varsity this week? I had heard he played in their JV game earlier this week. If this is the case he must be recovering really well for the coaching staff to put him back out on the field that quick.