Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rowan County @ Fleming County
Rowan County and Williamson will run right threw Fleming COunty!

RC 58
FC 35
#1vikingfan Wrote:johnson c is over rated, perry showed the state that. jc had the game on ihigh but pulled it you could really see how weak they are. rowan and probably ashland beat johnson by at least two TD's.

Tell ya what...if RC beats Johnson Central, I'll never post on here again. You willing to say the same?
Rowan
HD28 Wrote:Tell ya what...if RC beats Johnson Central, I'll never post on here again. You willing to say the same?
first i do not believe you, secound i would say the same but that would mean that i couldn't tell you how wrong you are when rowan wins. but i will say that if jc beats rowan which will not happen i will not post on here again after gracefully telling you u were right.
You post all you want if RC wins. If JC wins, you don't post anymore...that's the bet. So if RC wins, you can tell me how wrong I am.
Rowan Co. 48-34.
RC has a lot of business to take care of before they start talking about JC. Hopefully the Vikings can plug some of the holes in their swiss cheese defense in the next two weeks before district play begins. If they can start playing defense, they very well could win the district. Ashland and JC are proficient at scoring as well and they both play defense, though JC's is going through growing pains as well because of youth. It will be tougher to win a shootout against either of those teams. This will be a fun district to watch in the coming weeks.

As for this week...the Vikes should cruise. Fleming is the weakest non-district opponent on the schedule. Curious to see if the D shows improvement this week. Good luck.