Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rowan County @ Fleming County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
who wins?
Rowan takes it easy. 63 14
Rowan co. wins this game with flying colors. But is it true senior #22 Phillip Hodge is hurt.
Fleming has a good offense and Rowan has a bad defense. I sense a shootout. Rowan 63 Fleming 42.
Rowan outscores Fleming 48-28.
Rowan Co.
Rowan County 35-12
I'll take Rowan in another shootout.
Rowan county's offense scores at will and will score easily to defeat fleming co. no matter how explosive FC offense claims to be.
Rings-R-Us Wrote:Rowan co. wins this game with flying colors. But is it true senior #22 Phillip Hodge is hurt.

Phillip Hodge was injured in the Mason game. I've heard that it is a broken collar bone. I also heard that is out for maybe as many as six weeks.

Unregistered

if hodge is hurt which i have not been able to confirm i do know that he was taken to the hospital on friday during the thrid with what is thought to be a broken clavicle, at wide reciever he could be back in as little as three to four weeks or as long as six to seven depends on where the break is, this could have a major impact on the rowan ashland game. if he is not back for it i would say that he will not play until boyd which would just be limited in prep for johnson central. his absent against fleming will be a none factor, and maybe a blissing in disgusie, rowan will be forced to look for another reciver to recive to carry the load perhaps the sophmore Isaac Lee, when the playoff role around round could have two deep threats. i hope p. hodge heals quickly
Stewman Wrote:Phillip Hodge was injured in the Mason game. I've heard that it is a broken collar bone. I also heard that is out for maybe as many as six weeks.
only out for 3 weeks with collarbone
fleming may have a good passing game but rowans d will come to play shuting them down rowan 56 fleming 0
Sophomore issac lee is being asked to step in where hodge left off. he is a pretty good sized kid at about 6'1" 185 with decent speed and hands. although the deep play threat hodge brought to the table is missing, lee can step in and keep the chains moving.
this should be the easiest game rowan plays so far this season, but still needs to bring their a game because of the rivalry between the 2 teams
RC 63 FC 14
I thinkthe Vikins are gonna roll over these guys....There playing losers and there gonna go down there and kill that program TCB!!!!!!! im thinking 56-0 Lets Go!

Unregistered

ProgramKiller Wrote:I thinkthe Vikins are gonna roll over these guys....There playing losers and there gonna go down there and kill that program TCB!!!!!!! im thinking 56-0 Lets Go!

Real classy post! Rowan has played a tough schedule also (Montgomery 1-2, Southwestern 0-2, and Mason 0-3). Enjoy the success while you can. It wasn't that long ago Fleming was scoring 70+ on Rowan and your fans, coach, superintendent refused to play them. What goes around comes around and after this year, Rowan will be back to the bottom rung. Go watch their young kids some time Programkiller!
I think this game will be closer than most posters on this thread. Rowan by 14.
Rowan Big. Their schedule is tougher than it has appeared by the w-L of their opponents. Mason was hit with injuries their first 2 games but was 100% against Rowan last week. Montgomery is a good team that has also played a tough schedule. Rowan should have put SW away early, should have won by 50pts, but SW has some athletes and a young Rowan team let them get going with some help from the officials who were not going to allow Rowan to blow them out.
Rowan could have folded and lost in all 3 games. I feel you can expect Rowan to get better on Defense every week. Mason County had 2 D1 players in the back field for the first time this year, and Rowan came up with 3 stops in a row in the second half. Rowan has 7 Sophomores , 3 juniors and 1 senior on D starting. Their Offense is 100% loaded and deep, and appears unstoppable.
I doubt they shut anybody out.

Unregistered

if rowan doesnt come to play they could be in for a dog fight...i do agree rowan has a very explosive offense... rowans D does need to pick it up...but when it all comes down to it they are still 3-0 and thats all that matters
rowan needs to come in with good focus. if they dont they could be in for a dog fight. Rowan should win big but i have seen stranger things happen
Unregistered Wrote:Real classy post! Rowan has played a tough schedule also (Montgomery 1-2, Southwestern 0-2, and Mason 0-3). Enjoy the success while you can. It wasn't that long ago Fleming was scoring 70+ on Rowan and your fans, coach, superintendent refused to play them. What goes around comes around and after this year, Rowan will be back to the bottom rung. Go watch their young kids some time Programkiller!
umm.. I don't know what you think but nobody in the state can stop Adam Wing and his offense, not a single team, and Fleming is defiantly not gonna be a team to do that.
deuceisloose Wrote:rowan needs to come in with good focus. if they dont they could be in for a dog fight. Rowan should win big but i have seen stranger things happen

really good saying there deuceisloose but hey adam wing need to come to play with his offense if they are going to win but without a doubt rowans o is best in the state!!!!

Unregistered

cincyplayer23 Wrote:umm.. I don't know what you think but nobody in the state can stop Adam Wing and his offense, not a single team, and Fleming is defiantly not gonna be a team to do that.

Hmmm, didn't Boyle pretty much shut them down in their scrimmage? Last time I checked Boyle is 4A like Rowan and so is Highlands, so good luck with winning a state championship! You won't even beat Johnson Central or Ashland to win your district!!!!!!
Rowan County
Rowan!
cincyplayer23 Wrote:umm.. I don't know what you think but nobody in the state can stop Adam Wing and his offense, not a single team, and Fleming is defiantly not gonna be a team to do that.

You're fired up about being 3-0 and that's great...however, you're 3-0 against teams that are a combined 1-7. So, I'll reserve judgment on how good RC is until I see tham play a good team (Ashland, Johnson Central) to determine if they truly are a good team or a product of good scheduling.
HD28 Wrote:You're fired up about being 3-0 and that's great...however, you're 3-0 against teams that are a combined 1-7. So, I'll reserve judgment on how good RC is until I see tham play a good team (Ashland, Johnson Central) to determine if they truly are a good team or a product of good scheduling.

Matter of time.
HD28 Wrote:You're fired up about being 3-0 and that's great...however, you're 3-0 against teams that are a combined 1-7. So, I'll reserve judgment on how good RC is until I see tham play a good team (Ashland, Johnson Central) to determine if they truly are a good team or a product of good scheduling.

:moon:
Unregistered Wrote:Hmmm, didn't Boyle pretty much shut them down in their scrimmage? Last time I checked Boyle is 4A like Rowan and so is Highlands, so good luck with winning a state championship! You won't even beat Johnson Central or Ashland to win your district!!!!!!
johnson c is over rated, perry showed the state that. jc had the game on ihigh but pulled it you could really see how weak they are. rowan and probably ashland beat johnson by at least two TD's.
Pages: 1 2