Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J.J. Jude Season Highlight Video 2010
This kid is the real deal. Look forward to watching him a couple of times this season. He's a special player.
how big is this kid
wish jj the best this coming season,and can't wait to see who his coach finds to replace Ousley,Bratton who spent most of their time blocking for jj just sayin i think they are not replaceable,from what i seen in there pratices and would like to give them the best and can't wait to see them under the coaching staff of Dudly Hilton cause he is the best coach in the mountains and thats the reason Pikeville university seek him out and offered him a 6 figure salary knowing he would bring in the best player
He is definitely a candidate for Mr Football.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
eagle Wrote:wish jj the best this coming season,and can't wait to see who his coach finds to replace Ousley,Bratton who spent most of their time blocking for jj just sayin i think they are not replaceable,from what i seen in there pratices and would like to give them the best and can't wait to see them under the coaching staff of Dudly Hilton cause he is the best coach in the mountains and thats the reason Pikeville university seek him out and offered him a 6 figure salary knowing he would bring in the best player

Slow down son and take a deep breath. Your going to bruise your back with all that heavy duty back patting.
Don Carlo Wrote:Slow down son and take a deep breath. Your going to bruise your back with all that heavy duty back patting.

:thatsfunn
:thanks:
Diogenes Wrote:Just thought I'd share this for those who haven't seen him in action. I won't say whether I think he's a season front-runner for Mr. Football, but this'll let you at least see why some of us think he can contend...

A couple of other videos I found for other Eagles I wanted to publicize. Something to watch until next football season rolls around...

Tanner Bratton
J.K. Hall

:thanks:
J J video was removed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]