Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: J.J. Jude Season Highlight Video 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just thought I'd share this for those who haven't seen him in action. I won't say whether I think he's a season front-runner for Mr. Football, but this'll let you at least see why some of us think he can contend...

A couple of other videos I found for other Eagles I wanted to publicize. Something to watch until next football season rolls around...

Tanner Bratton
J.K. Hall
Diogenes Wrote:Just thought I'd share this for those who haven't seen him in action. I won't say whether I think he's a season front-runner for Mr. Football, but this'll let you at least see why some of us think he can contend...

A couple of other videos I found for other Eagles I wanted to publicize. Something to watch until next football season rolls around...

Tanner Bratton
J.K. Hall
Little Help haha
[YOUTUBE="JJ Jude"]de4EO5o-0pI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Tanner Bratton"]IzPg3vm_U1c[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="JK Hall"]OMjc9yrwjyA[/YOUTUBE]

I think I will bump my old highlight thread up. It does make you wanna see some football.
Nice videos! Gives me goosebumps just thinking about football season.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Little Help haha

I think I will bump my old highlight thread up. It does make you wanna see some football.

Gracias for the revision of the embedding. :Thumbs:
If the haters who see this dont think this kid is a legitamate Mr Football candidate, then all i gotta say is shame on you. The kid is unreal. Good luck this season JJ.
Diogenes Wrote:Just thought I'd share this for those who haven't seen him in action. I won't say whether I think he's a season front-runner for Mr. Football, but this'll let you at least see why some of us think he can contend...

Tanner Bratton
J.K. Hall

JJ is most definitely one of the better running backs in KY, no question about it. He has speed, strength, and great balance. I'm sure he'll have a great 2011 season.
This was very good
I'd say JJ will run for 400 yards against Perry Central next season. I cant wait to see this game.
Do you know any schools that are offering a scholarship to him yet?
JJ Jude is a beast....Enough said.
Great back
Awesome video! Gave me goosebumps as soon as it started! JJ Jude is the complete package!! Can't wait to go see him play this season!!
The knock on this kid is that he isn't fast enough? Wow. He was faster in that clip than I really thought he was! He's an amazing competitor! I heard that while he is getting looks for football, he's a D1 wrestler.
LClion4life Wrote:The knock on this kid is that he isn't fast enough? Wow. He was faster in that clip than I really thought he was! He's an amazing competitor! I heard that while he is getting looks for football, he's a D1 wrestler.

I have seen the kid wrestle and he is a beast.
Wish UK had a wrestling program, then we could use him for football also.
Looking forward to an anticipated 4A playoff match-up between JC and Highlands.
He is very very good we all know.. Wish he still played for us.. But I also think it won't matter how good he is unless they have good linemen ready to replace the ones they lost... If so they will be just fine.. Aj Holbrook is a monster lifter I know he docent play but if every lineman was 50 lbs close to his credentials then they would be studs.. It's like this you can have awesome skill players and a terrible line.. Win games shire championships maybe not.. But ifu have a great line and decent skills then u may win much more.. Depending on your coaches that is
Sc54 Wrote:He is very very good we all know.. Wish he still played for us.. But I also think it won't matter how good he is unless they have good linemen ready to replace the ones they lost... If so they will be just fine.. Aj Holbrook is a monster lifter I know he docent play but if every lineman was 50 lbs close to his credentials then they would be studs.. It's like this you can have awesome skill players and a terrible line.. Win games shire championships maybe not.. But ifu have a great line and decent skills then u may win much more.. Depending on your coaches that is

JJ is an extremely talented player, but, yes, he does need a strong line so as to perform at his best. I do, however, believe he will do very well in 2011.

I would like to reminisce a few minutes, if I may: I remember when JJ played for the Martin County Youth League Team, the 11 & 12 year-old group. KP Skyles' dad was the coach, and if I recall correctly, that year they were the runners-up. The next year they won the title, the first time ever for Martin County.

Back to JJ, he was a super player as a youth leaguer, and a super player for Johnson Central.

Best of luck in 2011, JJ.
Yes he will have a good statistical season next year, we outplayed js in every statistical category but the one that mattered, the scoreboard,... For them to be successful ecspcially in 5A ,... They will need to take the pressure off of their run game,. At least a little if so jj will do work
i play for the rock but i am from betsy layne and i for one respect all players like JJ and all eastern kentucky teams theres nothin like it!! i just wish rock could play johnson central talking about a hard hitting game!! but JJ AWESOME player
cougarpride08 Wrote:Do you know any schools that are offering a scholarship to him yet?

I heard that UK came down and watched him work out. Was told that they didn't speak with him. But, they did watch his drills and weights session.

Hope him nothing but the best! Can't wait to see him play this season.
Sc54 Wrote:Yes he will have a good statistical season next year, we outplayed js in every statistical category but the one that mattered, the scoreboard,... For them to be successful especially in 5A ,... They will need to take the pressure off of their run game,. At least a little if so jj will do work

Didn't JC move down to 4A for the upcoming 2011-12 season??
Yes I think they did.. It was a habit to put 5A I'm sorry
Good tough running back!!
I think JJ is super RB, and he dispels the myth that one has to run a sub 4.5 forty to be considered a great RB. Don't get me wrong, JJ is fast, not doubt about it. But he displays some other essential metrics, for example, durable, strong, extremely good cutting ability, knows where to run, and follows his blockers perfectly.

Sheer speed is overrated, IMO. If the RB doesn't have most of the above, I do not believe he is going to be outstanding, Again, just MO.

Good luck, JJ, for the 2011 season.
JUDE is a good back im an er player and hes a heck of an playeer jude u will go far with football keep it up man
One of my favorite RB's to watch. Jude and Davenport are the 2 best in the Mtns hands down!
Jude's 40 might not be all that great but he has great instincts, and fantastic acceleration. That right there will be what counts when the time for colleges to start offering comes. Plus he will flat out lay the wood on anybody that tries to tackle him. That will count alot for college coaches.
JJ Jude in the Wing-T and in the Belly-Read is devastating...a great talent the Eagles have.
Reminds me of FSU Freshman Devonta Freeman.
Pages: 1 2