Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peppers
Aslan Wrote:Mexican food is the best...

:Thumbs:

on a side not, Aslan your signature just doesn't look right lol
I use to feel that way too. After moving out of Johnson County, I developed a taste for hotter foods and Thai has become my favorite. If like hot dishes and you have never tried Thai food, go into a good Thai restaurant and order their Panang curry extra hot. If you want to sweat through your meal, order your curry Thai hot but you may have to agree to a no refund policy first.

I still like a good Mexican meal but IMO it is easier to find a really good Thai or Indian restaurant. Mexican restaurants are more common but great Mexican restaurants are few and far between.

Mexican's LOVE it!
HawksRule Wrote:It's the hottest pepper in the world what do you expect? Lol I used to work for a place that kept a bottle of it. We had the Ghost Chilli Challenge for $5 you take a spoonful eat it without a drink for 5 minutes. People tried it and failed each time, but I personally was never dumb enough to try it. I do a lot of ******* things, but stuff that can be used an industrial cleaner is not meant to be eaten. Lol

Your absolutely right. I actually wanted to eat this thing though. I cant for the life of me explain why haha. I wish I never had though. I still have a few dried ones if anyone is interested lol. I did at least make the Wall of Flame at the Pepper Pallace lol, I still have my sticker on my wallet. I bet I could use just one dried pepper in a huge pot of chili and it would be insanely hott. Always wanted to but friends/family wont let me cause they're scared of it haha. Me and a few buddies put one in some salsa once. We made about 10 jars, only 5 had the ghost chili but we didnt label them so everyone else would know (just us) and so when people came stealing our salsa it was like playing russian roulete...needless to say a few friends learned their lesson haha!
There was a recent episode of Outsourced in which a couple of characters engaged in a game of pepper roulette. The Indian character, Gupta ate a habanero without taking a drink of milk but the American character, Charley, got a ghost pepper on his spin and the milk was no help.
Strikeout King Wrote:Banana, Jalapeno, Bell Peppers, Who all likes them?

I LOVE the Banana and Jalapeno one's
I'm with you SOK. Other than that, I don't like Bells of any kind.
I dont like any kind of peppers.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:There was a recent episode of Outsourced in which a couple of characters engaged in a game of pepper roulette. The Indian character, Gupta ate a habanero without taking a drink of milk but the American character, Charley, got a ghost pepper on his spin and the milk was no help.

Yes, milk is no help what so ever.
They only pepper I will eat is.. Banana peppers.

I HATE hot food!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
My wife picked up a box of Chili and Mango popcicles from Trader Joe's yesterday. They are great. The package lists chili peppers and cayenne peppers as ingredients and they have chunks of mangoes in them. The are surprisingly hot and being popsicles, they are predictably cold. I give them :Thumbs:
HawksRule Wrote:It's the hottest pepper in the world what do you expect? Lol I used to work for a place that kept a bottle of it. We had the Ghost Chilli Challenge for $5 you take a spoonful eat it without a drink for 5 minutes. People tried it and failed each time, but I personally was never dumb enough to try it. I do a lot of ******* things, but stuff that can be used an industrial cleaner is not meant to be eaten. Lol

NOT any mre!

Check out the "Naga Viper":

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout...trip-paint
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:NOT any mre!

Check out the "Naga Viper":

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout...trip-paint

I was dumb enough to try the ghost pepper. Its safe to say Im NOT trying this one haha.