Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peppers
Banana, Jalapeno, Bell Peppers, Who all likes them?

I LOVE the Banana and Jalapeno one's
Jalapeno, Bell, Red, Poblano, etc... they are all great. Even better in a Mexican dish.
I like them ALL! From the Bell to the Habanero!

After the Habanero, to me there really isn't much of a taste. Just Un-Godly heat! :devilflam I haven't tried the "Ghost Pepper" yet and prolly will NOT. Just don't see why putting yourself in that much pain constitutes something good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
LWC Wrote:Jalapeno, Bell, Red, Poblano, etc... they are all great. Even better in a Mexican dish.

Never heard of Poblano. I LOVE Mexican Food. I always get the Taco Salad Bowl

OffTheHook Wrote:I like them ALL! From the Bell to the Habanero!

After the Habanero, to me there really isn't much of a taste. Just Un-Godly heat! :devilflam I haven't tried the "Ghost Pepper" yet and prolly will NOT. Just don't see why putting yourself in that much pain constitutes something good.

Never ate an Habanero. Never even heard of the Ghost Pepper. Jalapeno is about as hot as I can go. It literally sets my mouth on fire
OTH, I agree. Same thing with hot sauce. I like flavor, but I don't go to extreme measures.
LWC Wrote:OTH, I agree. Same thing with hot sauce. I like flavor, but I don't go to extreme measures.

I don't mind sweating during the entrance of it. I just don't like sweating during the EXIT of it...lol! :dump:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:I don't mind sweating during the entrance of it. I just don't like sweating during the EXIT of it...lol! :dump:

:lmao: Can't have the cake and eat it too OTH. :biggrin:
^Why not? Never understood that quote. Why would you have a cake? If you didn't plan on eating it? Thangs that make ya go ...hhhmmmm?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:^Why not? Never understood that quote. Why would you have a cake? If you didn't plan on eating it? Thangs that make ya go ...hhhmmmm?

Being the guy that at least dabbles in everything at the numerous potluck meals (I pastor not one, but TWO churches, so I am at a LOT of them, lol) could NEVER have a cake in my possession and not eat it. Life doesn't work that way.

If it is carrot cake, I don't even breathe or chew, I just completely consume; there is no actual possession or hands touching it, lol.
^ You must be Baptist...LOL! Dem's some eaters...LOL!

Can I get an AMEN!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:^ You must be Baptist...LOL! Dem's some eaters...LOL!

Can I get an AMEN!!!!

Raised Baptist, so I have the experience of it. We would have a potluck for anything. Bob gets saved, Tommy gets baptized, Susan gets sick, Sally gets a promotion, McDonalds brings back the McRib, etc...
LWC Wrote:Raised Baptist, so I have the experience of it. We would have a potluck for anything. Bob gets saved, Tommy gets baptized, Susan gets sick, Sally gets a promotion, McDonalds brings back the McRib, etc...

lol I hate to laugh but thats funny.:worthy:
HawksRule Wrote:lol I hate to laugh but thats funny.:worthy:

It's okay, it was intended to be.
Don't ever eat a Ghost Chilli Pepper! They swear you can **** fire, repel elephants, and take oil off of asphalt with it.
HawksRule Wrote:Don't ever eat a Ghost Chilli Pepper! They swear you can **** fire, repel elephants, and take oil off of asphalt with it.

:lmao:
LWC Wrote::lmao:

Man it's the truth lol
LWC Wrote:Raised Baptist, so I have the experience of it. We would have a potluck for anything. Bob gets saved, Tommy gets baptized, Susan gets sick, Sally gets a promotion, McDonalds brings back the McRib, etc...

My wife is Old United Baptist and they eat every time the doors open. And might I add....THE EAT GOOOOD!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
I like an occasional jalapeno, but other than that.

Not a huge fan.
HawksRule Wrote:Don't ever eat a Ghost Chilli Pepper! They swear you can **** fire, repel elephants, and take oil off of asphalt with it.

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn I literally almost fell out of my chair laughing when I read that.
:lmao:
I don't like any peppers.
Love peppers
from the fruity bell to the heat of the habanero (they do have a distinct taste if you can get past the heat)

Chiles Rellenos -stuffed roasted Poblano peppers are yummy by the way dried ancho chillies are really just poblano peppers

Love the variety of heat that chillies have
I've never ate a pepper so I really couldn't tell you anything about them..
I try to stay away from spicey food.. Spicey or hot for me would be eating at Taco Bell and eating Fire Sauce on my taco's.. But that's about it.

-On that note.. Strikeoutking, you are one random dude to start a thread about peppers LOL!
I love the taste of almost any pepper, but cannot stand the texture of them in my mouth.lol
Ballers Wrote:I've never ate a pepper so I really couldn't tell you anything about them..
I try to stay away from spicey food.. Spicey or hot for me would be eating at Taco Bell and eating Fire Sauce on my taco's.. But that's about it.

-On that note.. Strikeoutking, you are one random dude to start a thread about peppers LOL!

lol
I love peppers. For eating them raw, my favorites are cherry peppers and peperoncinis. I also like good chili rellenos and hot sauce made with habaneros. Thai chili peppers are about the hottest ones that I can stand to eat and sometimes those are a bit too much. I have no desire to bite into a Ghost pepper or a habaneros.
I like Pepper's from Police Woman

I notice from everyone's posts on here I am the only one to ever eat a ghost pepper. And let me tell you it is Ungodly hott!!!!! I seriously thought I was going to die! I drunk a gallon of milk, gatorade, ate ice, everything in the world to keep it cool. I broke out in a sweat about 15 seconds after the heat hit. And I was recorded doing this once with a friend. I bought a bag and have had several friends try it, recorded them all, very hilarious. Some threw up, some just go nuts. I actually have done it twice and swore I would never even consider it again. It feels like a midget is following you around with a tiki-torch for about 2 days. Its horrible!!!!!

But on a side note I love peppers and spicy food. Nothing above a jalepeno for me anymore though.
K_Mac Wrote:I notice from everyone's posts on here I am the only one to ever eat a ghost pepper. And let me tell you it is Ungodly hott!!!!! I seriously thought I was going to die! I drunk a gallon of milk, gatorade, ate ice, everything in the world to keep it cool. I broke out in a sweat about 15 seconds after the heat hit. And I was recorded doing this once with a friend. I bought a bag and have had several friends try it, recorded them all, very hilarious. Some threw up, some just go nuts. I actually have done it twice and swore I would never even consider it again. It feels like a midget is following you around with a tiki-torch for about 2 days. Its horrible!!!!!

But on a side note I love peppers and spicy food. Nothing above a jalepeno for me anymore though.

It's the hottest pepper in the world what do you expect? Lol I used to work for a place that kept a bottle of it. We had the Ghost Chilli Challenge for $5 you take a spoonful eat it without a drink for 5 minutes. People tried it and failed each time, but I personally was never dumb enough to try it. I do a lot of ******* things, but stuff that can be used an industrial cleaner is not meant to be eaten. Lol