Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 2011
He will be a sophomore and is an exceptional talent. Didn't get the opportunity to shine on the varsity last season but he is benching 270 and throwing the ball 60 yards.
Key Lost Players
QB- Jon Combs
RB, LB - Corey Slone
CB - Eric Back
DL - Jeremy Kendrick

Key Returning Players
TE, LB - Bj Combs
RB - Zach Blanton
WR - Jordan Olinger
WR, CB - Austin Johnson
DL - Jordan Hampton
OL - Dylan Logan

Incoming Key Players
RB, LB - Brandon Jones
jackbenimble Wrote:Why?

Corbin
Anyone have any updates on Hazard at this time?
Apparently no one has any updates. Well does anyone know who they are scrimmaging and when those games are?
I heard Belfry is one of the scrimmage games but dont know where its at. Anyone know the other team and where it will be?
Does anyone in Hazard know anything? Geez Everyone must be on vacation.
Scrimmages are Belfry @ home and possibly Clay County, but don't know the place yet.
blitzingback Wrote:Scrimmages are Belfry @ home and possibly Clay County, but don't know the place yet.

Alright sounds great. Finally someone has spoken.
Anyone have the dates and times of these scrimmages?
Anyone got any dates and time for theses scrimmages?
Heard the Hazard offense looked real good with new QB Blanton and was firing on all cylinders in a 7 on 7 last week against Belfry. It said Hazard defense was too shabby neither holding belfry twice before giving up a touchdown.
bac2369 Wrote:Heard the Hazard offense looked real good with new QB Blanton and was firing on all cylinders in a 7 on 7 last week against Belfry. It said Hazard defense was too shabby neither holding belfry twice before giving up a touchdown.

I always heard Blanton looked well at QB. He'll have some big shoes to fill, Jon Combs played as good as anyone in Class 1A last season. Good Luck Hazard.

I also heard good things bout the Brandon Jones kid, What grade is he?
MVP2 Wrote:I always heard Blanton looked well at QB. He'll have some big shoes to fill, Jon Combs played as good as anyone in Class 1A last season. Good Luck Hazard.

I also heard good things bout the Brandon Jones kid, What grade is he?

I believe Brandon is a freshman.
bac2369 Wrote:Heard the Hazard offense looked real good with new QB Blanton and was firing on all cylinders in a 7 on 7 last week against Belfry. It said Hazard defense was too shabby neither holding belfry twice before giving up a touchdown.

remember thats 7-7 not whole team, and Belfry not good at 7-7 they dont ever throw the ball, and the scrimmage each other every year,but dont put alot of stock in either,they dont show much...
Anyone know if Hazard picked up a scrimmage game for this week? I know Belfry is next week.
bac2369 Wrote:Anyone know if Hazard picked up a scrimmage game for this week? I know Belfry is next week.

I might know that answer Wink I always hate to give out scrimmage info on open forum because so many teams break the rules (like anyone outside the KHSAA cares, lol) and I never want to get anyone in trouble.

PM me if you want to know.
I heard yesterday That Hazard has 2 kids besides Blanton that may play Qb. Also heard there first game is going to be tough as Clintwood has a big line and several good athletes and Hazard may possibly loses this game. Said there line was bigger than Clay Counties line last year.
The Bulldogs have a scrimmage at Daniel Field starting at 6:30 this upcoming Friday.
If they are returning all these players, Hazard will prolly repeat unless Harlan can get everything straightened out with their line and defense
Clintwood will definitely be a tough start for the Bulldogs. Talk about football tradition and fan support, It dont get no bigger than the Clintwood Greenwave. Expect a packed house. Small school but big on football. Got size and speed and are coached very well. Could be a tough game for the Dawgs!
^Good... It's hard for the Bulldogs to get any real test in their District..
Bulldog93 Wrote:The Bulldogs have a scrimmage at Daniel Field starting at 6:30 this upcoming Friday.

Will be there Smile
ekff Wrote:^Good... It's hard for the Bulldogs to get any real test in their District..

Goes in cycles I think. We are the big dog with a different challenger rising up every 2-3 years that we have to fight off. Was the same way I think even in the old district.
Bulldog93 Wrote:The Bulldogs have a scrimmage at Daniel Field starting at 6:30 this upcoming Friday.

I hope they tailgate. lol
top 10 dlineman in eastern ky? please post back with opinions