• 18(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Mayfield @ Austin Peay Univ.
[Image:

]

#mayfieldicecreamisdabomb #mayfieldbetterpraytothegodsabove More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

#mayfieldicecreamisdabomb #mayfieldbetterpraytothegodsabove More mash taters please!!!

Heard mayfield ice cream is giving their players Rocky Road this week because they know it’s gonna be an up hill climb. Rumor has it they are also coming out with a new flavor for the team after the game, I believe it’s called Cherried Alive! But an insider at the ice cream plant said they’d be serving butt whipped butter scotch
Hound05 Wrote:Hahah I can’t even keep up with it anymore. They make up so much junk they’ve got me believing it half the time. Hell with all the numbers and computers, they might as well get Bill Gates to be the analyst. It’s funny though. Every other thread about Corbin has been about actual football. Minus the goobers spouting off about recruiting. This feels like my statistics class in college. The 1st time I took it, not the 3rd. When I had NO CLUE. At least there were some hotties in it.
Yea right, like you and your minions ain’t been talkin some stupid s$$$!
mysonis55 Wrote:I would just about bet that the IMTU rating shows to be correct again this Friday. I still can’t believe so many football fans on here don’t know about it.

Enough about this IMTU, please.. Did you ever consider the fact that you're using it on Mayfield, who wins about 90% of the time.. Not hard to get it right most of the time with them.. I'd bet a million, if it showed another team winning, you'd be the 1st to point out why it was flawed in that instance..
Mayfield QB never gets any HEAT until this game. It showed last year?
rookie57 Wrote:Yea right, like you and your minions ain’t been talkin some stupid s$$$!

Yea but at least ours is factual. Not some bs like you’ll wear us down, or PT would run all over us. Hahaha. Zero football credibility. You need to lighten up bro. We’re just messing around d
KYHSFBFan Wrote:Enough about this IMTU, please.. Did you ever consider the fact that you're using it on Mayfield, who wins about 90% of the time.. Not hard to get it right most of the time with them.. I'd bet a million, if it showed another team winning, you'd be the 1st to point out why it was flawed in that instance..

Yea I second that. If I hear IMTU one more freaking time I’m gonna swat someone’s IP address hahah.
Hound05 Wrote:Yea but at least ours is factual. Not some bs like you’ll wear us down, or PT would run all over us. Hahaha. Zero football credibility. You need to lighten up bro. We’re just messing around d

And so are we.
“It’s just a game Focker”
Hound05 Wrote:“It’s just a game Focker”

No s$$$ Sherlock, but you guys spouting off like our side is the only reason this thread is a little rediculous is hilarious. There’s been stupid stuff said from both sides so don’t cock ya mouth to one side and act like it’s all on us. Lighten up d, it’s just a game focker
rookie57 Wrote:No s$$$ Sherlock, but you guys spouting off like our side is the only reason this thread is a little rediculous is hilarious. There’s been stupid stuff said from both sides so don’t cock ya mouth to one side and act like it’s all on us. Lighten up d, it’s just a game focker

Hahahahaha. Triggered^^^

As the joker says, “why sooooooo serious??!!”
Tica Wrote:Has Mayfield solved its problem with giving up the big play? I know when PT played them, in the first half, MF gave up a 100 yd kickoff return, a 70 yard pass where the receiver did not break stride, and two runs of about 50 yards each. I think the score after that was 28-27.

No such thing in high school ball. The ball would have been in the end zone. Therefore instead of 100 yard td, it would be a touchback. Maybe a 90 yarder on that one.
MC can you please explain some of this IMTU scale so they will quit freaking out.
chs crazy Wrote:Confusednicker: hope your feeling better buddy, I’ve not been able to check on you for a while...

Better than I have been friend. Thanks for your concern.
rookie57 Wrote:No s$$$ Sherlock, but you guys spouting off like our side is the only reason this thread is a little rediculous is hilarious. There’s been stupid stuff said from both sides so don’t cock ya mouth to one side and act like it’s all on us. Lighten up d, it’s just a game focker
It's all I can do to refrain but I won't comment on this.lol

I'm busy right now but I'll roast you later :flame:
55, how is Corbin's hydration looking as a whole this week?
Hound05 Wrote:Heard mayfield ice cream is giving their players Rocky Road this week because they know it’s gonna be an up hill climb. Rumor has it they are also coming out with a new flavor for the team after the game, I believe it’s called Cherried Alive! But an insider at the ice cream plant said they’d be serving butt whipped butter scotch

I thought that ice cream was called IMTU butt whipped
Hound05 Wrote:Yea I second that. If I hear IMTU one more freaking time I’m gonna swat someone’s IP address hahah.

Sorry Hound I did it for I read all the posts
mysonis55 Wrote:No such thing in high school ball. The ball would have been in the end zone. Therefore instead of 100 yard td, it would be a touchback. Maybe a 90 yarder on that one.

OK - a 98 yard return
mysonis55 Wrote:MC can you please explain some of this IMTU scale so they will quit freaking out.

#55 I am not real sure how to explain it other than to say it uses some algorithms that I dont really understand based somehow on grades. Maybe we could get coach Franklin to come on here and explain after he finishes practice this afternoon. Though he coaches at MTSU he still closely follows KY HS football.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:#55 I am not real sure how to explain it other than to say it uses some algorithms that I dont really understand based somehow on grades. Maybe we could get coach Franklin to come on here and explain after he finishes practice this afternoon. Though he coaches at MTSU he still closely follows KY HS football.

Did you see that video interview they did of him at his former college? They asked him what his favorite coaching moment was. He said it was coaching at Mayfield because we are family. That was too cool.
MC you start talking algorithms and such and they are going to think we are just bull****ing them.
Patriot1 Wrote:Sorry Hound I did it for I read all the posts

I accept your apology. But the police might already be on their way hahah
IMTU
IMTU
IMTU

The secrete is out of the bag as to how our success works.
mysonis55 Wrote:MC you start talking algorithms and such and they are going to think we are just bull****ing them.

You just keep your voodoo and with craft on your side of the stands. Bobby Boucher’s mamma said “IMTU is the DEVIL!!!”
Momma said
mysonis55 Wrote:MC you start talking algorithms and such and they are going to think we are just bull****ing them.

Not to be confused with Al Gore ism's (ex: when I invented the internet...).

Again, I apologize for nothing meaningful being added to the topic. Just trying to see if we can break 1000.
mysonis55 Wrote:Did you see that video interview they did of him at his former college? They asked him what his favorite coaching moment was. He said it was coaching at Mayfield because we are family. That was too cool.

I heard about it then went back and watched a replay on a channel 6 clip so yes sir I did #55
KYHog Wrote:Not to be confused with Al Gore ism's (ex: when I invented the internet...).

Again, I apologize for nothing meaningful being added to the topic. Just trying to see if we can break 1000.

I don’t think anything past the first 7 posts have been meaningful. You’re doing fine, don’t apologize.

H3LL I took the day off work just to get it to 20 pages haha
  •  Previous
  • 18(current)
  • Next