•  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 2014
Region champ shirts at most & Hazard will have something to say about that.
Hazard is most dangerous team to Williamsburg repeating in east.
E's Army Wrote:Hazard is most dangerous team to Williamsburg repeating in east.

Replacing QB Dalton Sizemore will be the key and that will be a big key...just saying...Williamsburg defense will be bigger,better and stronger. Confusederiously: Not worried about hazard 64SUR
64SUR Wrote:Replacing QB Dalton Sizemore will be the key and that will be a big key...just saying...Williamsburg defense will be bigger,better and stronger. Confusederiously: Not worried about hazard 64SUR

Dalton Sizemore was a heck of a qb, and will not be replaced by a first year QB I don't care what anyone says, that can carry 90% of the offense according to the posters on this thread. There may be some on that team faster, but will not be as strong and physical, and if they had a more accurate and stronger armed qb this year they need to check the coach out why he didn't play them. I hear that one possible replacement has already hung it up, as I see it Williamsburg and Hazard will challenge for the region and both will be 1 injury away from not making it Hazard loses Jones they are done, Williamsburg loses Skylar they are done and if both get injured hello Pikeville. I truly don't think the younger Sizemore will even be in the picture at Williamsburg for the starting qb spot, heard he may play at Leslie County next year where his mother works, or Corbin depending on the new coach.
1/4bak Wrote:Dalton Sizemore was a heck of a qb, and will not be replaced by a first year QB I don't care what anyone says, that can carry 90% of the offense according to the posters on this thread. There may be some on that team faster, but will not be as strong and physical, and if they had a more accurate and stronger armed qb this year they need to check the coach out why he didn't play them. I hear that one possible replacement has already hung it up, as I see it Williamsburg and Hazard will challenge for the region and both will be 1 injury away from not making it Hazard loses Jones they are done, Williamsburg loses Skylar they are done and if both get injured hello Pikeville. I truly don't think the younger Sizemore will even be in the picture at Williamsburg for the starting qb spot, heard he may play at Leslie County next year where his mother works, or Corbin depending on the new coach.

QB will be the key...I really have no clue who will be the qb.I just talk to my cousin Cherokee an he said is son is playing baseball right now and was looking forward to playing football....just saying :poker face:
I'm sure whoever comes from over there, they will be meeting a more than ready team from either Mayfield, Frankfort or Beechwood.
1/4bak Wrote:Dalton Sizemore was a heck of a qb, and will not be replaced by a first year QB I don't care what anyone says, that can carry 90% of the offense according to the posters on this thread. There may be some on that team faster, but will not be as strong and physical, and if they had a more accurate and stronger armed qb this year they need to check the coach out why he didn't play them. I hear that one possible replacement has already hung it up, as I see it Williamsburg and Hazard will challenge for the region and both will be 1 injury away from not making it Hazard loses Jones they are done, Williamsburg loses Skylar they are done and if both get injured hello Pikeville. I truly don't think the younger Sizemore will even be in the picture at Williamsburg for the starting qb spot, heard he may play at Leslie County next year where his mother works, or Corbin depending on the new coach.
Heard the same rumor too about Sizemore coming to Corbin. Thought it was nonsense, but maybe not.
mysonis55 Wrote:I'm sure whoever comes from over there, they will be meeting a more than ready team from either Mayfield, Frankfort or Beechwood.

mysonis55 Confusederiously:
:dudecomeon: williamsburg is the team to beat and paintsville is my sleeper team in 1A :wash:
64SUR Wrote::dudecomeon: williamsburg is the team to beat and paintsville is my sleeper team in 1A :wash:

pikeville takes the east no hotdog for you sur
killbilly usmc Wrote:pikeville takes the east no hotdog for you sur

No t-shirt for you either if Williamsburg don't make it Killbilly usmc. Confusedalute:
jamesdeane Wrote:Heard the same rumor too about Sizemore coming to Corbin. Thought it was nonsense, but maybe not.

Corbin would be a good fit for him.:Thumbs:
64SUR Wrote:No t-shirt for you either if Williamsburg don't make it Killbilly usmc. Confusedalute:

since you put it that way sur im forced to root for yall i need a new shirt maybe i can send you a 4 week supply of water for the playoffs sorry you cant have the championship special blend for finals i just hope beechwood or frankfort doesnt cause you to starve
I believe Mayfield is head and shoulders better than everyone else in 1A. Lot of other good teams from East and West but Mayfield is a beast. I'm sure everyone else will put on their pads and try to duplicate Hazard's effort from a couple of years ago. Like 1/4 back said the other teams seem to be 1 injury away but Mayfield has the ability to fill in for injured players.
CATS WIN! TARDS LOSE! Go Jackets!
We are about to lose a athlete that has awesome potential in different sports not only is he a good athlete but, a fine young man some of you people who post on this media, don't realize how we are so lucky to have what we have, and each athlete that choses to be educated here is such a value to us. I hope that you will stop coaching and stop expressing your opinion on who should play where, I don't think you intended to but, this will and has set us back, it is going to hurt. I promise you that. You PA PA coaches seem to forget that any position on our team is subject to A challenge from another player, the more the challenge the better it makes our team. no one should have a position with out earning it, and to say some kid should play a position is flat out saying that our coaches don't know what they are doing PLEASE PLEASE stop this nonsense before we devior ourself.
Sir Mix-a-lot, Vanilla Ice, Williamsburg
topnotch Wrote:We are about to lose a athlete that has awesome potential in different sports not only is he a good athlete but, a fine young man some of you people who post on this media, don't realize how we are so lucky to have what we have, and each athlete that choses to be educated here is such a value to us. I hope that you will stop coaching and stop expressing your opinion on who should play where, I don't think you intended to but, this will and has set us back, it is going to hurt. I promise you that. You PA PA coaches seem to forget that any position on our team is subject to A challenge from another player, the more the challenge the better it makes our team. no one should have a position with out earning it, and to say some kid should play a position is flat out saying that our coaches don't know what they are doing PLEASE PLEASE stop this nonsense before we devior ourself.

Their loss will be someone's gain....:eyeroll:
I can't wait for football season again. My son came home last week all excited because they are about to have spring practice. I thought he was a baseball boy.
Would hate to see this kid go.... But on the plus Side of it we would lose the drama Queen..aka Cherokee
HardToBeat Wrote:Would hate to see this kid go.... But on the plus Side of it we would lose the drama Queen..aka Cherokee

Cherokee has been nothing but a plus to Williamsburg. He has well behaved children who have been huge contributors to the athletic teams. He has also had an open door policy with his children's friends, and provided a positive influence. Somebody else might be a drama queen who we might need to lose.
HardToBeat Wrote:Would hate to see this kid go.... But on the plus Side of it we would lose the drama Queen..aka Cherokee

EasyToBeat I would hate to see anybody leave...Just saying. :pondering:
HardToBeat Wrote:IMO.. Skyler is already better then Dalton.. Skyler was needed at receiver so that’s the reason he played that postion. Dalton has the stronger arm but that is the only thing he has on Skyler.. Teams are going to have to put more people in the box to be able to equal out Skyler's running ability. This will lead to more man coverage against a really good receiving core.. If Andrew comes back then we are a better team than we were last year.. Everyone is older and they know what they want. As far as the freshman.. I actually talked to one of the high school coaches and the player they think will get the most PT is the Poore kid..

Now who are you calling drama Queen post#17 HardToBeat dated 12-12-13. you may get your wish. Go Williamsburg,Go Leslie,Go North laurel and Go ####
Newjacket Wrote:The QB job is Skylar's. Little Sizemore won't start as a freshman. Truth is the only other possible person that could start is Skylar's little brother, Andrew. The job would be his if he hadn't sat out this year.

HardToBeat and Newjacket drama Queens post #06

Just keep it up, Do you have any idea what you are doing to all our sports programs. I will give you a rule that will be good for WHS if you could follow it. If you can't say something good about our players or their parents. Don't say anything.

Dang been called everything but a queenConfusednicker:THANKS
Cherokees kid is being underrated. He can come play for us anytime he wants. And yes hes a quarterback and one hardnosed kid for a fact Would love to have him

Lynn Camp needs more fans, You are perfect, \I promise that 98% OF THE PARENTS AND FANS OF Williamsburg WOULD THROW YOU UNDER THE BUS. WE APPRECIATE WHAT Cherokee HAS DONE FOR THE WHOLE PROGRAM, NOT TO MENTION THE MONEY AND WORK HE HAS PITCHED IN. I HOPE HE READS THIS POST. CHEROKEE I SPEAK FOR THE 99% OF THE PARENTS AND FANS IN SAYING YOU HAVE MENT SO MUCH TO US WE REALLY ENJOYED PLAYING IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME WITHOUT THE SUPPORT OF YOU AND THE PARENTS WE WOULD NEVER KNOW WHAT THAT EXPERIANCE MEANS. THANK YOU SO MUCH
topnotch Wrote:lynn camp needs more fans, you are perfect, \i promise that 98% of the parents and fans of williamsburg would throw you under the bus. We appreciate what cherokee has done for the whole program, not to mention the money and work he has pitched in. I hope he reads this post. Cherokee i speak for the 99% of the parents and fans in saying you have ment so much to us we really enjoyed playing in the championship game without the support of you and the parents we would never know what that experiance means. Thank you so much

amen!
Whats with all the infighting? serious question btw.
It seems the middle school fans/parents are extremely opposite of the high school bunch.
  •  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next