•  Previous
  • 14(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 35 Johnson Central 27
Ring'Em Up Wrote:i drive by app wireless to work everyday and think "i wonder what bcfl is doing?"
I'm on BGR of course. Stop by and say hi. :trolldad2:
zaga_fan Wrote:Didn't their iHigh page used to be pretty big?

Yes, and not only football. They had all kinds of things on there. Theres a poster on here who runs that page. I remember him talking about it in another thread. We need him to clear this up.
Just cant think of his name. It had Eagle in it im pretty sure.
torQQue Wrote::yeah: BUMP

Glad you stopped by. I must say I LOVE the way the site it ran now. This thread would of ended 11 pages ago about 3 months ago. Thanks for the freedom QQ!
Bob Seger Wrote:You know the old sayin..."Those who throw stones from glass houses get em thrown right back...straight through the front window". In other words, keep your mouth shut about running someones else's charactor down, or dont whine about it when it comes right back.

Pay attention and actually read the context of what's written CHAMP (or is it CHUMP?) lol...j/k, as I just couldn't resist that one. :biggrin: I said used to have. I wisely went elsewhere.

GANGSTA? Hardly....Nope, more like High Plains Drifter.

BOSS? Yep...

I understand, I also switched after some not so great customer service. Also didnt agree with a new policy. But I must say it sucks not having service in a lot of places where I live. Its much better in every other way though.

BTW, its Friday night, anyone else excited? I just hope this thread makes it another week.
xSasquatchx85 Wrote:Give it 2 years and then see who's dominating Zaga. JC 8 and 7th has some good athletes! Remember these names Jordan Ray, Corey Fields, Blake Martin, Connor Ratliff, and Bryce Skaggs:biglmao:

2 years? Geez. Thats a long time to wait for redemption. You have no faith in the Eagles next year?
BTW, which one are you? Jordan, Corey, Blake, Connor, or Bryce? My guess is Jordan.
king360 Wrote:I wish someone would close this.

Why? Its not bothering anyone. Just good clean hell raising. If you dont wanna read it, dont open it again. But if you did that then you wouldn't be able to read this post. So im actually wasting my time replying. Oh well.........

:gtfo:
:yeah::disappoint::gtfo::concentratetongue::wtfrage::problemgirl::problem::why::trolldad2::pondering::poker face:Confusedtare::oooo::okay::lolrage::happytear::happysmile::drooling::foreveralone::rage:Confusedilly::trolldad::trolldad::trolldad::trolldad::trolldad::trolldad::trolldad::trolldad::trolldad::trolldad::trolldad::trolldad::trolldad::trolldad::trolldad::trolldad::trolldad::trolldad::trolldad::trolldad::trolldad::trolldad::trolldad::trolldad::trolldad::trolldad:Confusederved:
:problem:
  •  Previous
  • 14(current)