•  Previous
  • 12(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/25/13 Johnson Central @ ASHLAND
Jc fans don't fall for this BS. I hope the kids aren't falling for it. All this person is trying to do, is distract you!!
WideRight05 Wrote:That's right, we played Cov Cath at home last year...so I guess we will get to put a running clock on JC on our own field instead. Just when I was hoping we would be able to humiliate them on their own field. :biglmao:

Need Right Nut or Harry Flex Vaginner to Pm me a pic of there m*uths. Going to use them on my iphone when its on vibrate. I have blue bird so send them quick.
Its that time of year!!!
You are right Monster Man, JC will be focused on that district title and will not take Ashland for granted,they never have. Matney and co. will be ready to play.
dns Wrote:Jc fans don't fall for this BS. I hope the kids aren't falling for it. All this person is trying to do, is distract you!!

What.....

You mean somebody would troll on a JC thread..............

Say it ain't so.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:What.....

You mean that somebody would troll on a JC thread..............

Say it ain't so.

Not Trolling. Been on JC sites before.
dns Wrote:Jc fans don't fall for this BS. I hope the kids aren't falling for it. All this person is trying to do, is distract you!!

Pulp Fiction Wrote:What.....

You mean somebody would troll on a JC thread..............

Say it ain't so.

dns Wrote:Not Trolling. Been on JC sites before.

That's what trolling is. Somebody from another team talking smack with no dog in the fight or trying to get the subject focused away from them.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Our best teams at JC was our 2000, 2006 teams. This years team is special, with 2 more regular season games and the playoffs still to come so I'll re sever judgement until after the season.

But I will say of the "better" teams in our programs history.... This team has more offensive weapons, better special teams play and better defensive play than in years past.

In all honesty the best team JC has ever fielded was probably the 2010 team with Hall, Bratton, and Ousey as seniors. If not the best then the most well rounded.
http://m.dailyindependent.com/Independen...d=EnP379dt

Pretty good read for Ashland and Johnson central fans.
PooperScooper Wrote:In all honesty the best team JC has ever fielded was probably the 2010 team with Hall, Bratton, and Ousey as seniors. If not the best then the most well rounded.

That was a great time. Full of skilled playmakers and a big Off./Def. line. But with respect, IMO, that team is probably the 5th best team ever at JC.

Here is my list what I would consider the "best" teams in JC's history. In no particular order.

2000.... (11-1) This team was big and mean. Casey Music as QB, Scott Saylers at running back and some of the biggest linemen JC has ever had. This team was brutal.

2006.... (13-1) Speed, Speed more Speed and a train. J.K. Ratliff, Shawn Grim, Dials, Tommy Taylor, Michael Tackett, Blake Johnson.... an offensive and defensive line that was smart and skilled. I wish this team had about 3 more years under coach Matney's system. This team, IMO, is the best team JC has ever fielded. They lost in the 3A semi-state game to eventual state champs Cov. Cath.

2008... (11-2) This team was good. Big, Fast and Strong.... 3 factors in making a good football team.

2013... This team is special. An All-State place kicker.... Linemen that remind you of something you would see on Sundays.... Defensive play that you could make a highlight reel from some of the hits and plays that they have made so far this year... A stable of skill players that can catch a pass, throw a block or run down the field looking like a pin-ball just bouncing off of tackles. And this team is very smart and very well coached. With 2 regular season games and the playoffs left..... This team could very well make history for JC.
The series history between JC and Ashland
JC leads 8-6.

1975 Ashland 47-14
1986 Johnson Central 18-14
1998 Ashland 26-20
2001 Ashland 38-14
2002 Ashland 43-0
2005 Ashland 13-10
2006 Johnson Central 35-7
2006 Johnson Central 28-21 (Playoffs)
2007 Johnson Central 67-33
2008 Johnson Central 41-6
2009 Johnson Central 29-28
2010 Johnson Central 42-26
2011 Ashland 22-6
2012 Johnson Central 22-21 (Overtime)
Pulp Fiction Wrote:The series history between JC and Ashland
JC leads 8-6.

1975 Ashland 47-14
1986 Johnson Central 18-14
1998 Ashland 26-20
2001 Ashland 38-14
2002 Ashland 43-0
2005 Ashland 13-10
2006 Johnson Central 35-7
2006 Johnson Central 28-21 (Playoffs)
2007 Johnson Central 67-33
2008 Johnson Central 41-6
2009 Johnson Central 29-28
2010 Johnson Central 42-26
2011 Ashland 22-6
2012 Johnson Central 22-21 (Overtime)

Pulp, let me sure I am understanding this correctly. Are you trying to say that JC has beaten ASH Land in 7 out of the last 8 meeting?
Bob Seger Wrote:Pulp, let me sure I am understanding this correctly. Are you trying to say that JC has beaten ASH Land in 7 out of the last 8 meeting?

Sir, Yes Sir!!!
Alright boys and girls...HERE...WE...GO!!!

It's Game Day!!! Woohooooo!!!!!
Gonna be a chilly evening in Ashland......
I've been out of high school for 11 years now.... But I still get as excited for games now like I did in school......

Oh how I love Friday night football.
Yea I'm excited and ready for a hard hitting evening
JC by 20
Anybody know what day it is? Anybody? C'mon, you know what day it is...

It's...

EAGLES 56
tomcats 13
Love Johnson Central Week. Such electricity in the community all week. These kids on both sides are ready. Here's to a good injury free game on both sides.
I mean with this will all respect but Ashland is about to get hammered! I could be wrong and if I am I will be the first to admit so but I don't see this one amounting to much. To many athletes and to much physicality. Just my opinion
let's go EAGLES !!!!!!!!!!!
I like both teams but I'm pulling for JC because I would rather my team be the ones to knock them down. Good luck and have an injury free game.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Sir, Yes Sir!!!

WOW!!!:yikes::yikes::yikes:

I did not realize that.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Bob Seger Wrote:WOW!!!:yikes::yikes::yikes:

I did not realize that.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Just makin' sure that all the kittycats in maroon knew it as well....
We know and 3 of those we should have won!! It's Senior Night and they played videos at Ashland today showing highlight clips of the seniors and a speech from Love to his team to pump them up!! I can assure you Ashland will be ready to play!!!
Hours away......
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)