• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/25/13 Johnson Central @ ASHLAND
Thoughts? Predictions? District title and home field should be on the line!! Can Ashland slow down and dare I say upset the Eagles? It will help playing last regular season game at old Putnam Stadium!! It is for sure coming down after this season!! I'm ready hope my Cats are. Let the smack talk begin.
I'm just waiting for Segar to come on and that's all. JC by many.
It's not Ashlands turn yet! One game at a time!
brown_ind1977 Wrote:It's not Ashlands turn yet! One game at a time!

Thank you..... took the words right off my finger tips.

We play Rowan County this week. Let us worry about the vikings. :Thumbs:

One game at a time.......
I know they can take them 1 at a time but we fanatics can take a peak ahead at what we all know is coming.
T-CATS Wrote:I know they can take them 1 at a time but we fanatics can take a peak ahead at what we all know is coming.

Nope. It's not the JC vs. Ashland week yet.

If you can get your pal NotSoBadCat to join in on this thread..... then maybe, just maybe we will change our mind about discussing this game.

But then again, he's been in hiding all season...... he's "TooBad" for his own good.
To early for this but it will be a JC beat down of the putty tats when it gets here.
Ashland is a MASH unit right now and J.C looks unstoppable! Ashland has played a better schedule and plays up and down to their competition!! I think a nightmare on ELM ST might be looming for one of these teams!!!
Oh, I am looking so forward to reading this thread for the next couple of weeks!!!
No upsets in this one. JC is a team on a mission.
JC in another blow out against RC. JC will blow out Ashland to no contest . Belfry will be there only true test .

I got a chance to listen to the JC game Friday night against GC . Question if your running back breaks a long run to the to the one yard line and then you give it to another back to score that's garbage . Give it to your horse who carried it down to the goal line .

But all I hear is that they got a three headed monster attack here . Time will tell when they meet tougher teams . That is when you find out who are your real studs are .
The monster has at least six heads if you want to split hairs. Belcher, Dillon, Young, Z. Gound, J.P. Gound, Adkins...

And they are all studs.
podunker Wrote:JC in another blow out against RC. JC will blow out Ashland to no contest . Belfry will be there only true test .

I got a chance to listen to the JC game Friday night against GC . Question if your running back breaks a long run to the to the one yard line and then you give it to another back to score that's garbage . Give it to your horse who carried it down to the goal line .

But all I hear is that they got a three headed monster attack here . Time will tell when they meet tougher teams . That is when you find out who are your real studs are .
You question was not an actual question. Your answer was even worse.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You question was not an actual question. Your answer was even worse.

You have just got to consider the source Hoot. Its a shame that a kid can get on here and bash his so called friends. I am not going to spill the beans but I do hope they figure you out.
Why does J.C only play 9 games or did they pick up a 10th? No offense but your schedule is a joke and Ashland and Belfrey are the only 2 games which will give your team a test!! Ashland won't get blown out and if you think Belfrey will be your only true test until the playoffs they will walk out of Putnam with a 2nd place District finish!!
T-CATS Wrote:Why does J.C only play 9 games or did they pick up a 10th? No offense but your schedule is a joke and Ashland and Belfrey are the only 2 games which will give your team a test!! Ashland won't get blown out and if you think Belfrey will be your only true test until the playoffs they will walk out of Putnam with a 2nd place District finish!!
No offense taken. Yes, Ashland will get blown out, but that is the subject for another time.
T-CATS Wrote:Why does J.C only play 9 games or did they pick up a 10th? No offense but your schedule is a joke and Ashland and Belfrey are the only 2 games which will give your team a test!! Ashland won't get blown out and if you think Belfrey will be your only true test until the playoffs they will walk out of Putnam with a 2nd place District finish!!

We have 10 games scheduled......

But because Ashland is so awesome, we consider them as playing 2 teams.

When I compare Ashland's Football Schedule vs Johnson Central's Football Schedule I would say that either it was a push or Johnson Central's Schedule was more difficult. The only good team you have play is GW who is 6-0. However, they have played a soft schedule. Sure you going to say what about Raceland. They lost to Lawrence County who at best average. You won at Russell 7-8.

Another bit of information to consider is Johnson Central's two scrimmage games against Fairview and Cable Midland. Both was blow-outs. Currently Fairview is ranked higher than Raceland and Cable Midland is rank higher then GW.
While trying to fill out a schedule in the coming years maybe just maybe J.C should try and play teams in the U.S.A who have grown up playing 11 on 11 and know the goal posts are behind the end zone!! Just a thought!!

We can't help it that the ASH Land game is a district game ...The KHSAA says we have to schedule and play it.:popcorn:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You question was not an actual question. Your answer was even worse.

You would be shocked if you knew who this kid is Hoot....Just let him continue to fart in the wind....I'll bet his dad (or his grandpa) doesn't know about his shenanigans on here.
T-CATS Wrote:While trying to fill out a schedule in the coming years maybe just maybe J.C should try and play teams in the U.S.A who have grown up playing 11 on 11 and know the goal posts are behind the end zone!! Just a thought!!

You play 1 Class A School, 1 Class AA School and 2 AAA that a good team of 9 could beat and you want to give advice.

You dropped Belfy to add SC that took a big set of balls. I guess it was a way to get a win.

AGAIN THANKS FOR THE ADVICE.
You got the worst Ashland team in years and you want to come posting smack about the best JC team in years? Sounds legit. Let's see how that works out for you.

I don't think Vegas is gonna make you guys the favorites. All I'm gonna say.
JC by 20.
Is there a game anywhere in the states that fans get more excited for than this one. I love it. But really alot can happen that can change the way this game shapes up. Lets see who makes it Injury free out of Friday before we start making prefdictions. Both teams have had good seasons. Lets just focus on Friday.

Ashland beat Ironton 42-20. Central beat them 56-14.

Ashland beat Boyd County 28-6. Central beat them 69-14.

Ashland beat Rowan County 34-24. Our score will come this Friday and it will not be a struggle.

Central beat Greenup County 54-0. Let's see how you do.

Ashland beat Sheldon Clark 50-8. They cancelled with us or it would have been worse.

Harlan County and Belfry could beat Ashland or any team on Ashland's schedule.

You have the nerve to call our schedule a joke in comparison to your schedule.

GO EAGLES.
:popcorn:
THOMCAT Wrote:Ashland beat Ironton 42-20. Central beat them 56-14.

Ashland beat Boyd County 28-6. Central beat them 69-14.

Ashland beat Rowan County 34-24. Our score will come this Friday and it will not be a struggle.

Central beat Greenup County 54-0. Let's see how you do.

Ashland beat Sheldon Clark 50-8. They cancelled with us or it would have been worse.

Harlan County and Belfry could beat Ashland or any team on Ashland's schedule.

You have the nerve to call our schedule a joke in comparison to your schedule.

GO EAGLES.
Belfry dropped us not the other way around got tired of getting beat!! GW and NCC would beat anyone on your schedule and GW would beat J.C too!!
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Is there a game anywhere in the states that fans get more excited for than this one. I love it. But really alot can happen that can change the way this game shapes up. Lets see who makes it Injury free out of Friday before we start making prefdictions. Both teams have had good seasons. Lets just focus on Friday.

You are exactly right and that should be taken in consideration. Both teams have such a respectable program that have both seen highs and lows. Regardless of the outcome of this contest, my hats goes off to both schools. Congrats to both schools on a wonderful season
JC will play highlands for the state in 5-6 weeks? One game at a time!
  • 1(current)
  • Next