Poll: Renewal of the Rivalry...who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BELFRY
76.81%
Pikeville
23.19%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 11(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Pikeville 9/19
jetpilot Wrote:Follow up article: The boy's parents have filed a lawsuit against the Pikeville Panthers and the Pikeville Independent Schools. Upon being returned to his parents at the conclusion of his temporary custody with the Panthers, the boy was wearing shoes and could read.

:Clap:
MORE PLEASE! lol
PHSForever Wrote:Disappointed is a better word. It was only 12-0 at the half, with Pikeville on the 3 yard line when time ran out because they had no timeouts left. Had to burn a timeout earlier in the drive immediately out of another timeout because the team didn't get lined up right. I thought the Pikeville boys competed hard last night. And it was 28-0 with 4 minutes left, no need for Belfry coach to leave most (not all) of his starting O in for one more TD. Little overkill in my opinion, but the way I look at it, it's our boys job to stop whomever is on the field, so I'm not using it as an excuse at all. Just of the opinion the coach didn't show much class on that last TD. But they are well coached and good athletes, kudos to them.

Good luck to the varsity editions of both teams tonight. I think it will be a little more competitive than people think. Not going to put a score on it.

Didn't Pikeville leave their starters in last year vs. Belfry until the end of the game after Belfry subbed in the JV & freshman players?? They picked up a TD or 2 & made the score look respectable.....guess a lot is forgotten in a years time!!!!!
jetpilot Wrote:Follow up article: The boy's parents have filed a lawsuit against the Pikeville Panthers and the Pikeville Independent Schools. Upon being returned to his parents at the conclusion of his temporary custody with the Panthers, the boy was wearing shoes and could read.

Confusednicker:
throw deep Wrote:Didn't Pikeville leave their starters in last year vs. Belfry until the end of the game after Belfry subbed in the JV & freshman players?? They picked up a TD or 2 & made the score look respectable.....guess a lot is forgotten in a years time!!!!!
I wouldn't know. I wasn't at the game because my son didn't play last year. And if they did, I would disagree with it. Should not do that. But I think you're confused. We were talking about the Junior high game. Wait. I guess it WAS some freshmen playing, since they're all holdbacks. Lol!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Apparently, a Pikeville fan, a Pike Central fan, and a Mingo Central fan all died and went to heaven. But, they were each told that due to certain things they had done, they had to receive a little punishment. Their punishment would be determined by which of three doors they chose.

The Mingo Central fan chose door #1 and walked into a room with an angry bear. He heard a voice overhead, "Miner Mike, you have sinned. You will spend the rest of eternity being mauled by this bear. "

Then the PC fan chose door #3 and walked into a room with lots of poisonous snakes. He heard a voice overhead, "Henry Hawk, you have sinned. You will spend the rest of eternity being bit by these poisonous snakes."

So the Pikeville fan took the only door left, #2. He walked in to find a huge, king sized bed with silk sheets and feather pillows. The room was the most exquisite he had ever seen. He turned and saw none other than Kate Upton. He was just about to get excited when he heard a voice overhead," Kate, you have sinned . . ."

Dear Lord,
I have sinned. Please send me to door #2 to punish Kate Upton. Confusedinglepar
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Dear Lord,
I have sinned. Please send me to door #2 to punish Kate Upton. Confusedinglepar
+1, sir. Lol
Actual legitimate question:

Is this game going to have a live video stream on either PikeTV or EKBTV or is it just going to be on the radio feed?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Actual legitimate question:

Is this game going to have a live video stream on either PikeTV or EKBTV or is it just going to be on the radio feed?

Was about to ask the same thing
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Actual legitimate question:

I checked the guide on tv last night it didn't show it. I wanted to record it myself.
I know Belfry leads the all time series but by how much?
Westside Wrote:I know Belfry leads the all time series but by how much?

I believe it is like 10 or 11 games now but I am not sure... before the streak began I think it was literally dead even.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I believe it is like 10 or 11 games now but I am not sure... before the streak began I think it was literally dead even.
I believe the lead is 14. Belfry had a one game lead the last time Pikeville won.
today is National talk like a pirate day for those that didn't know Smile
Game could be canceled: Anthrax scare

Pikeville Panther football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

The Coach immediately suspended practice while police and federal investigators were called to investigate.

After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line.

Practice was resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
skully03 Wrote:Game could be canceled: Anthrax scare

Pikeville Panther football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

The Coach immediately suspended practice while police and federal investigators were called to investigate.

After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line.

Practice was resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho

:lmao:
skully03 Wrote:Game could be canceled: Anthrax scare

Way to copy the joke about the Dallas Cowboys and try to apply it to Pikeville. Copycat. Confusednicker:
I knew i had seen that before. Couldn't remeber where. someone sent that one to me.
Skully, truly good stuff man!:lmao:

:trolldad:
skully03 Wrote:I knew i had seen that before. Couldn't remeber where. someone sent that one to me.
Would have been funnier if Pikeville wasn't the 3rd highest scoring team in the state. And to head off any smarties on here, NO I'm not saying Pikeville will score their average against Belfry.
PHSForever Wrote:Would have been funnier if Pikeville wasn't the 3rd highest scoring team in the state. And to head off any smarties on here, NO I'm not saying Pikeville will score their average against Belfry.

They might? I've seen crazier things happen with pikeville. You never know. I'm not looking at a blowout. I'm hoping their offense is as good as advertised and this will be a classic game?
I am a very proud parent of a high school and middle school player. The middle school didn't attempt to run the score up. The last three TD's was scored by the second string backs. One of them was my son. We subbed when Pikeville did.
It's funny to read this thread now....
:letsfight
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)