•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Co. @ Greenville,TN 9/27
insideinfo Wrote:I do not know if they I'll admit it or not but they have a terrible internal problems
You should read what's happened with the internal problems, then you would know that's not the problem, hanging onto the ball on the other hand, well that's a different monster in itself..
I hope everyone makes it back to Harlan County safe and sound. Maybe a better game next year. Btw how did everyone like our facilities? I'm pretty sure something is wrong with the visitors side of field house is why it any be used
Demarcus ware Wrote:You should read what's happened with the internal problems, then you would know that's not the problem, hanging onto the ball on the other hand, well that's a different monster in itself..

Definitely have a nasty case of fumbleitis. There is a treatment for that. I would be more concerned with the lack of execution on special teams.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Congrats to Greeneville i'm sure you guys will go far this year. As for HC we have a bye week next week, and hopefully in that week off we can learn how to hold onto the ball, and stop some of these penalties. Let's regroup, practice fundamental football..These two games are not HC football, and i don't know what it's going to take to get us back to what we are, but someone better find an answer quick...

my comments are the way i feel and im not gonna bash anybody just the way i saw it- i feel HC has a very good team but they are too one dimenional running is good but you have got to be able to pass the ball to open up that run game there offense was impressive the o-line has some big boys and blocked well - yes harlan did have their share of turnovers but greenevilles defense is Solid ! they dont make many mistakes they are very strong and very fast on the ends and corners and saftey - the devil's offense played off tonight i have saw them play 10 times better they droped the ball and did not finish on some of there routs - i dont think it was the way HC was playing them - i think they were just trying to run before they caught the ball - i enjoyed talking to several of the fans after the game in the parking lot you all were very friendly and wished you guys a safe trip back to HC - im looking foward to the visit next year when we come up there - we know it will be a fight good luck on the rest of the season i feel you all will get it rolling !
What about Greeneville switching it up on defense and coming out in a 5-3-3. Bet the coach from HC didn't expect that
well harlan, i dont think yall played your best game tonight and the turnovers absolutely killed you guys. but i enjoyed talking to a couple coaches before the game and getting to meet one of your player...Derek Akal, who i have been talking to since the summer. Please be safe on the way back to the mountains and like i tell everyone, dont take it personal, its just what we do. I must be honest, your coach didnt help yall one bit by saying " we are more physical than they are", cause when our players got wind of that, that put a little something extra in their prepartation ......again, best of luck to the Black Bears as you guys enjoy a week off before diving in to district play. I'll be following you guys the rest of the way...>GO DEVILS, See yall next year up there
Bear_Paw Wrote:As bad as I hate to say it.... I NEVER thought I'd see the day Harlan County football look like this. I. What was supposed to be our best year yet has turned into a disaster. Someone needs to call the FAA in because we have officially crashed...

if you guys do what i think you will.....win your district, then make a deep playoff run, these 3 losses will be a distand memory...Good luck
Have the wheels totally come off for the Bears?
E's Army Wrote:Have the wheels totally come off for the Bears?
i don't believe so. GREENEVILLE was by far the better team. I would say they haven't played a team as good as Greeneville and won't

I wouldn't say that they came off, but they have some tread-wear problems. All kidding aside, the offense just could not execute and the Bears were facing a spread offense led by an absolutely fearless option QB with a compromised defense(backup corners)...not the best situation to get off the bus to after a 3 hr drive. I'd say if Greeneville's receivers had done a better job, Finchum could have easily had 300 yds passing. He had over 200 as it was and ran for another 85 or so. The Bear's offense did not give their "Filthy Animals" much help and by midway through the third, they were getting a pretty good East Tennessee scrub down(thanks for that one PC). Greeneville's greasy little scat backs were just squirting up the middle and getting more yards with every carry. I don't think the Coach Ballard is gonna be too pleased with the way the Devils O performed either although the line was superb, but GreenEVILle's defense was just plain nasty. HC now has had a wake-up call and have time to work on the problems exposed over the last couple of games. They have the coaches and fans to get them through this rough patch. Not so long ago, Greeneville started the season 2-3 and rattled off 9 straight wins to play in their first ever state championship game. Harlan County has the talent to get it done.
I thought the flea flicker from the first offensive play for GREENEVILLE was a great call. He was wide open. Hate he missed it.
It sure looks like i know, but thankfully we have a bye week, and i'm hoping and praying we can get back on track in the next couple of weeks. This team is literally driving me crazy right now with the fundamentals..The penalties, and fumbles has just gotten out of control, but i really do think they can get back on track. Also, i'm not going to sit here and act like i'm a coach, and second guess our coach who is one of the leaders in wins in this state, but we've got to do a better job of having a balanced offense. I know we have guys who can catch the ball, our QB can throw the ball, it's just a matter of doing it. I used to defend the one-dimensional theory about HC, but now i've opened my eyes and see what everyone else sees. The sad thing is i've seen us throw the ball and know that we can, why we don't is beyond me. Just hope the coaching staff and dedication that i know these players have can get it turned around..We have some games coming up that are very winnable, we should be getting a balanced offensive attack together during these games to prepare for the playoffs, it's not to late to turn this thing around and take it to state..I hope..
Demarcus ware Wrote:Nope. Spread the word, defense is horrible.. Confusednicker:

You better get used to the Greeneville fans. They have the reputation on CoachT as one of the most obnoxious and arrogant fan bases in all of TN (thanks largely in part due to 1 or 2 specific posters). They have some classy fans (i.e. barb), but anytime a thread is started on our 3A-4A forum, even if it doesn't involve the Greene Devils,you can pretty much guarantee there will at least be a Greeneville fan or 2 on there detailing their greatness. Just know that not all TN fans are this overbearing. I love TN high school football, and I find all of our TN-KY match-ups intriguing (Ensworth, Greeneville, Fulton, McCallie, Blackman , etc). Just came to your site to learn a little about Harlan Co, and low and behold, the same clowns have already infiltrated your website. On behalf of 99% of our site, I apologize.
BLUE40two Wrote:You better get used to the Greeneville fans. They have the reputation on CoachT as one of the most obnoxious and arrogant fan bases in all of TN (thanks largely in part due to 1 or 2 specific posters). They have some classy fans (i.e. barb), but anytime a thread is started on our 3A-4A forum, even if it doesn't involve the Greene Devils,you can pretty much guarantee there will at least be a Greeneville fan or 2 on there detailing their greatness. Just know that not all TN fans are this overbearing. I love TN high school football, and I find all of our TN-KY match-ups intriguing (Ensworth, Greeneville, Fulton, McCallie, Blackman , etc). Just came to your site to learn a little about Harlan Co, and low and behold, the same clowns have already infiltrated your website. On behalf of 99% of our site, I apologize.

Welcome to the site!
Feel free to stick around. We love hearing TN scores and TN high school ball as well. Theres been some pretty good football between the two states over the past few years and some high profile games.

To be quite honest, JC has been a little dissapointing this year, but ive thought for the past couple of years they would be a little down. Theyll still win there district easily, but region may be a tough one. That opposing district is pretty stout this year.
greenegreene22 Wrote:my comments are the way i feel and im not gonna bash anybody just the way i saw it- i feel HC has a very good team but they are too one dimenional running is good but you have got to be able to pass the ball to open up that run game there offense was impressive the o-line has some big boys and blocked well - yes harlan did have their share of turnovers but greenevilles defense is Solid ! they dont make many mistakes they are very strong and very fast on the ends and corners and saftey - the devil's offense played off tonight i have saw them play 10 times better they droped the ball and did not finish on some of there routs - i dont think it was the way HC was playing them - i think they were just trying to run before they caught the ball - i enjoyed talking to several of the fans after the game in the parking lot you all were very friendly and wished you guys a safe trip back to HC - im looking foward to the visit next year when we come up there - we know it will be a fight good luck on the rest of the season i feel you all will get it rolling !

Thats a big reason teams in this region struggle against statewide competetion.
Greenville has a great team, I expect them to go all the way in the playoffs. My Black Bears have got to hold on to the ball. Driving, then cough it up. Not big hit fumbles, but rather mishandling. Can't beat a team like this while handing them the ball, especially not in the red zone like several times tonight. Two games in a row, fumblefest. You can't get things rolling, you cant establish a drive, you can't establish a running game nor passing game when you fumble this many times and those flags ughhh. The Black Bears will be fine once they hold on to it and quit killing themselves with those penalties. Greenville has nice team, facilities, and good fan base. My Bears will move on and back to themselves before the playoffs. Back to the Filthy Animal Defense and hopefully removing the FUMBLE and PENALTIES from their playlist. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!!
Lets face it, anyone in HC's region most likely would have lost the same three games.
PC might have beaten Belfry, but thats it.

HC will still win district and compete for region.
Harlan county is a 5A school right. Cant beat a 3A school or a 4A school. Get serious they are a joke.
podunker Wrote:Harlan county is a 5A school right. Cant beat a 3A school or a 4A school. Get serious they are a joke.

You guys...it's always a size thing with you.:HitWall:
podunker Wrote:Harlan county is a 5A school right. Cant beat a 3A school or a 4A school. Get serious they are a joke.
Yay another idiot troll that knows nothing..
Harlan County is a joke . Get beat by Belfry , Johnson Central, Greenville TN, . And still talking about winning the conferernce . Funny . I know one thing Harlan County cant beat teams that are in the lower class in football . Troll that .
podunker Wrote:Harlan County is a joke . Get beat by Belfry , Johnson Central, Greenville TN, . And still talking about winning the conferernce . Funny . I know one thing Harlan County cant beat teams that are in the lower class in football . Troll that .
See still showing how ignorant you are. If you think one size class can't or shouldn't get beat by another, then you really are dumber than a box of rocks. Go learn something about football and then when you think you have enough intelligence to hold a conversation come back, and we will still school you in high school football..I know i know, class is something you've never had and don't know how to get it, but we can help you if you just tone down the stupidity coming out of your mouth. Here's your first lesson, HC as bad as they are playing right now will be ok as far as district goes because as i'm sure you have no clue about, the other teams in this district are struggling right now also, so yes HC will still win the district this year, and then we will move on to regionals, and who knows what will happen then. PC is on fire right now, that will be one tough game, but hey with your knowledge of football i'm sure you know that..So, now don't panic, just try to learn something, then come back and as hard as it will be try to show a little maturity and class, and have an adult conversation, or you could just keep showing how stupid you really are..Your choice. Confusednicker:
like I said Harlan County cant beat teams which are in the lower class in football . District teams must be garbage to . I am trying to let you know that Harlan County should be playing Class single A. Politely instead of playing in 5A . The scoreboard will reflect it . Dont get mad and upset about Harlan County Football .
podunker Wrote:like I said Harlan County cant beat teams which are in the lower class in football . District teams must be garbage to . I am trying to let you know that Harlan County should be playing Class single A. Politely instead of playing in 5A . The scoreboard will reflect it . Dont get mad and upset about Harlan County Football .
I don't get upset about Harlan County football, i get upset when stupid people run there mouth about things they have NO clue about..And yes i'm referring to you. Maybe you should try football for dummies, if you can read, if not then i'm sure they have the audio version...So now maybe you should find something that you have knowledge about, it may be hard but i'm sure there is a coloring book you can work on....
I don't understand why a Johnson Central supporter is in this thread only to bash the Harlan County program. You must be really threatened in some way or another podunker, or perhaps a football wannabe......I don't know. In any event, your trolling only enforces the fact that nobody is taking you seriously.
The good news for Harlan County is their schedule gets fairly weak for a while.
Im not from Johnson County I just watch Highschool football. And I call it like I see it . Harlan County should be playing in class 2A football. Now why do I got to be stupid and ingorant because I said Harlan County football should be in class 2A. I see who is ingorant and rude . Chill out .
podunker Wrote:Im not from Johnson County I just watch Highschool football. And I call it like I see it . Harlan County should be playing in class 2A football. Now why do I got to be stupid and ingorant because I said Harlan County football should be in class 2A. I see who is ingorant and rude . Chill out .
I don't think that you have a choice. (But you could choose to keep those traits to yourself.)
You need to chill out about Harlan County football .
Call like I see it .
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next