Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle Co.
33.62%
Bell Co.
66.38%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. @ Bell Co. 11/26
Amped 88 Wrote:Hate to tell you but the field won't be muddy. It has been covered since yesterday.

ok didnt know that, well really eaither way it will be wet!!:Thumbs:
Bizzle Wrote:I know my prediction doesn't mean much and is usually not correct but just for fun I am going to take Bell 17- Boyle 14

We wont let you down! Thanks for the support.:Thumbs:
Don't count out the teams on the other side at state. Last year everyone said Boyle would blow Lone Oak out at state. It went into 2OT. It came down to a one yard game. After Boyle came back and punched it in to win. It was the best high school game I think I had ever seen.
Hatz Wrote:I suppose after staying at the Holiday Inn Express it will make you some kind of football expert or something, huh? :biggrin:

Hatz, I'll tell you what. It's only me and my son attending and making the drive on to Knoxville to whitness the Cats knock off the Vols on Sat. I have reserved a suite (because it's all they have that is non smoking). I have plenty of room for you to make the drive up to Middlesboro and you can have the sleeper sofa, along with a free breakfest on me. :biggrin:

"As Goliath moved in for the kill, David reached into his bag and slung one of his stones. It struck the Philistine in his forehead. Finding a hole in the armor, the stone sank into the giant's forehead and he fell face down on the ground. "

"God bless the Rebels"
rebel rebel Wrote:Don't count out the teams on the other side at state. Last year everyone said Boyle would blow Lone Oak out at state. It went into 2OT. It came down to a one yard game. After Boyle came back and punched it in to win. It was the best high school game I think I had ever seen.

RIGHT, we didnt go but listened to it online and I really thought LO was going to whip Boyle but it didnt happen, but a great game tho!!
Rebel55 Wrote:Hatz, I'll tell you what. It's only me and my son attending and making the drive on to Knoxville whitness the Cats knock off the Vols on Sat. I have reserved a suite (because it's all they have that is non smoking). I have plenty of room for you to make the drive up to Middlesboro and you can have the sleeper sofa, along with a free breakfest on me. :biggrin:

"As Goliath moved in for the kill, David reached into his bag and slung one of his stones. It struck the Philistine in his forehead. Finding a hole in the armor, the stone sank into the giant's forehead and he fell face down on the ground. "

"God bless the Rebels"

Thats a deal Hatz shouldnt pass up.
rebel rebel Wrote:Don't count out the teams on the other side at state. Last year everyone said Boyle would blow Lone Oak out at state. It went into 2OT. It came down to a one yard game. After Boyle came back and punched it in to win. It was the best high school game I think I had ever seen.

Very wise words. Don't count your chickens before they hatch!!!!

Also Boyle is the favorite. Calpreps says so. :popcorn:

We are David and Boyle is Goliath. Confusedhh:
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Very wise words. Don't count your chickens before they hatch!!!!

:Thumbs:
listen BOyle County is a very talented team, thier line is huge I honestly think Bell comes out wit a Loss. I also think that lamar Dawson is just the ray lewis of high school football and Bell has NO One to stop them. no dont get me wrong i will be pulling for dudley and his boys, but once agian bell looses to boyle..
johnnyt Wrote:i will be staying there as well. it is not too bad of a place to stay. its fairly new been open a few years.

Hey Johnny, breakfast at the Holiday Inn Express is on me than. :biggrin:
Rebel55 Wrote:Hatz, I'll tell you what. It's only me and my son attending and making the drive on to Knoxville to whitness the Cats knock off the Vols on Sat. I have reserved a suite (because it's all they have that is non smoking). I have plenty of room for you to make the drive up to Middlesboro and you can have the sleeper sofa, along with a free breakfest on me. :biggrin:

"God bless the Rebels"

And Jesus rebuked Peter and said, "Get behind me, Satan; . . ."
:biggrin:

Let me think about it and talk it over. I've still got a couple of days to ponder.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Very wise words. Don't count your chickens before they hatch!!!!

Yeah, but another translation (Maxpreps) has Bell the favorite. :Thumbs:
Bell County 21-17 :Thumbs:
Hatz Wrote:Yeah, but another translation (Maxpreps) has Bell the favorite. :Thumbs:

Also the peeps at Bluegrass Rivals has it 68% to 31% Bell. Surely everyone knows their Kentucky High School Football in here? Right? :biggrin:
I'm getting packed as I type and leaving at 3:00 after I pick up the little ones. I'll honk when I drive by Log Mtn (should be around 7:30 or 8:00).:flame:

Go Bobcats! :redboxer: I can't wait to see you all play this year. I've been spoiled since I get to see hs football on Thanksgiving weekend. Thank you Bobcats.:Cheerlead
Scracth that. I might pick up the kids early!
Go Bobcats!
El Indio Wrote:Scracth that. I might pick up the kids early!
Go Bobcats!

Be safe on your travels and welcome back to Gods Country. Bring your game face on friday night!!!
KCPANTHERS Wrote:listen BOyle County is a very talented team, thier line is huge I honestly think Bell comes out wit a Loss. I also think that lamar Dawson is just the ray lewis of high school football and Bell has NO One to stop them. no dont get me wrong i will be pulling for dudley and his boys, but once agian bell looses to boyle..

I think Bell's ine is actually bigger. Most these seniors started last where we lost by a last second FG on the road.

Like I have stated not only do these boys what revenge from last year. If Dudley wins this game he will become the winningest head coach in KY. You can guarentee the boys will play even harder for him.

Just like we stated this 10 team has a better offense than 09 or 08. 10 Defense is border line with the 08 team but much better than 09.
Two words: SLOBBER KNOCKER!!!
I think both teams are going to run the ball and thats why it's not going to be a high score game. But I think Boyle might try and mix it up some and pass when Bell is not looking for it. Passing might be the way to go. Both teams have a great defence and its going to be hard to run for Boyle and Bell.
TrueDawg Wrote:Better not let him hang with the QB or he will be in trouble quick. lol

That has very little to do with this game, typically stuff like that is handled by law enforcement and school officials and done fairly. It has nothing to do with this game.
William Muney Wrote:That has very little to do with this game, typically stuff like that is handled by law enforcement and school officials and done fairly. It has nothing to do with this game.

What are you talking about?
Amped 88 Wrote:What are you talking about?

The statement about the Boyle QB and off the field stuff.
Rebel55 Wrote:Hey Johnny, breakfast at the Holiday Inn Express is on me than. :biggrin:

sure thing, as long as you let me tip our server there.
William Muney Wrote:The statement about the Boyle QB and off the field stuff.

I got you.
Hope Lamar Dawson has a big game.

ESPN Evaluation:

6' 2" 235 lbs. 4.6 40yd dash
3.7 gpa

Dawson is a very athletic and explosive run stopper. Has the size for the outside linebacker position at the major level of competition and the thickness to play inside. This is a multi talented player; lines up as a big slot receiver with very good ball catching skills.

Can we just not play the game and just assume Calpreps is right? It'd be a lot less nerve-racking :biggrin:
KCPANTHERS Wrote:listen BOyle County is a very talented team, thier line is huge I honestly think Bell comes out wit a Loss. I also think that lamar Dawson is just the ray lewis of high school football and Bell has NO One to stop them. no dont get me wrong i will be pulling for dudley and his boys, but once agian bell looses to boyle..

If you mean our offensive line, you may have been watching another team. our O-line isn't "huge," probably about average size, but they do everything fundamentally right, and leave everything on the field.

Defensive line has some size, however, though i still wouldn't call 'em "huge". And they have Dawson behind em.
24-14 Bell
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next