•  Previous
  • 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Lawrence Co. 10/17
Belfry 55
Lawrence 7 final score Bob
Granny Bear Wrote:Thank you for being good this week! I knew you could do it!!!

Safe travels to the game everyone. Hope both teams play their best game and no injuries!!!!

I'm always good Granny Confusednicker:
Belfry 56
Dawgs 14
Granny Bear Wrote:Thank you for being good this week! I knew you could do it!!!

Safe travels to the game everyone. Hope both teams play their best game and no injuries!!!!

I have Family from there and some Family that teaches at Belfry. So I am always going to give them a hard time. :biggrin:
All I know is Somebody called Somebody a S.O.B! ~The Late Great Coach Chuke Williams~
KyRock Wrote:All I know is Somebody called Somebody a S.O.B! ~The Late Great Coach Chuke Williams~

And that is how the fight started!!:biggrin::rockon:
KyRock Wrote:I have Family from there and some Family that teaches at Belfry. So I am always going to give them a hard time. :biggrin:

So, You ARE the Black sheep? :biggrin:
Crossbones Wrote:So, You ARE the Black sheep? :biggrin:

I tried to get her to come back to Ky and teach and the other Family to move back to Ky. They love living in Belfry, WV! :biglmao: Confusednicker:
I'm just messing with my Belfry people. Drive Safe, get there Early at least it is not raining like last week.
Crossbones Wrote:So, You ARE the Black sheep? :biggrin:

And yeah I am in Pike County anyways Confusednicker:
Hell has officially froze over, I just liked 4 of KyRock's post in a row!:yikes:
Crossbones Wrote:Hell has officially froze over, I just liked 4 of KyRock's post in a row!:yikes:

Confusednicker:
I'm just glad their playing good music right now. Helps pass by the time. SIMPLE MAN!!
I was looking for some of my Belfry friends to talk to! If LC is fortunate enough maybe I'll get to meet and talk to some of you in a couple of weeks.
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)