•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th Region
How much sizemore plays will depend on how well he transitions into the high school game. I think he will play alot. grieble more of a two but can play the one. brad can go 6 4, 6 6, 6 7, 6 8 and 6ft if he wants or he can go 5 9, 6, 6 4, 6 7, 6 8
North's size is impressive. They should be in the mix all season. I think Broughton is a true 2 and if one of the other kids can really handle the 1 spot I think it makes Broughton and North a lot more dangerous. Not just in the 13th but for anyone in the state.
From what I hear Sizemore is a old school gym rat, I seen him play this summer at Hazard with North and he looked good against Hazard and Buckhorn. From what his dad says his biggest hurdle will be throwin over and around bigger defenders. From what everybody says about the size of North he should adjust to it in practice. One of the 14th region coaches said his basketball IQ was as good as he had seen in a long time. Still playing varsity is a huge adjustment.
13th could come down to who is hot at tournament time. All the top teams are one injury from falling back to the pack. Clay is the favorite but any one of 6 or 7 teams could win the 13th.
I agree totally E. I hope everyone has an injury free season and come tourny time we all get to see some good ole fashion battles. But of course I hope CC comes out on top. Best of luck to all the kids.
I've seen Smith play this summer and he's on another level then any one in the region. Can't wait to see the matchup with Broughton. Smith had a killer dunk this summer where he dunks over a 6'7 guy. Couldn't get the link to load but if you want to see it go to YouTube, search Blake Smith 2016 should be third video. The dunk occurs around the 1:15 mark!
Nice video Kanye. His shooting looked more impressive than the dunk. Im starting to believe Smith will be POY in the 13th barring any bad luck. Hearing nothing but good things about him. :Thumbs:
Did South Laurel have a player that just transferred to Corbin, or that is going to?
kinda, A kid that got cut from south just transferred to corbin.
North has a chance as long as Brad has Roscoe to coach for him.
Brad is a great coach and if Roscoe should ever leave, he will do just fine.. Very classy coach..
Thinking about wearing my north laurel shirt a lot this year. :Cheerlead
How many new coaches are in the region this year?
Harlan County, Knox Central, Middlesboro and Red Bird.
64SUR Wrote:Thinking about wearing my north laurel shirt a lot this year. :Cheerlead

I thought they were all football!!
:biggrin:
ky playmaker Wrote:kinda, A kid that got cut from south just transferred to corbin.

He claims that he should have been a starter though.:thanks:
Lol
yeap i"m cheering for north laurel this year baby....I know something...marked it down. :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:yeap i"m cheering for north laurel this year baby....I know something...marked it down. :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead

Kanye-w wants all of his CC shirts back...Confusedtare:
Knox I say is a big favoite
Baconator Wrote:Knox I say is a big favoite

Only way knox is the favorite is if Baxter gets cleared. Which from what I'm hearing is nearly impossible.
Hearing clay co may drive the bud light truck to away games this year.
Who is starting for South with all the movement back and forth?
Davis is very secretive this year so idk, closed practices, no talk from the kids. Everything hush hush. something going on. most practices at 5am. I been around south along time and not seen this before. grubb and anders for sure, then allen, holcomb, miller and caleb
Cody Smith from Middlesboro is on the rise. Look out region.
I just heard a RUMOR about a transfer that might be happening next week that could be huge for the way the region plays out this year. I don't want to say names as I just don't see this happening so late but maybe someone else has heard this too. It's a transfer within the 49th district.
heard lawson left jackson but went back
collier has been hanging out over in laurel co lately. was here tonite down at the new city courts and was at the north south football game I am sure the rumor is about one of those two kids
64, be a good time to wear the north green. If they can play as a team with no jealousy (big if) they will be a hard out for anybody in the 13th by end of the year.
ky playmaker Wrote:64, be a good time to wear the north green. If they can play as a team with no jealousy (big if) they will be a hard out for anybody in the 13th by end of the year.

I have a stock pile of North Laurel Shirts.....Confusednicker:
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next