Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Pro-Trump protesters storm US Capitol as lawmakers gather to count electoral votes
(01-15-2021, 05:11 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-15-2021, 05:04 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(01-15-2021, 04:58 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-15-2021, 04:52 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(01-15-2021, 04:27 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: There was ample evidence that Bin Laden and Manson planned crimes and ordered them to be executed. There is zero evidence that Trump did either. You have been brainwashed if you believe what you just posted. The guy with the horns is a Democrat and his father is a Democrat judge. It is pretty unlikely that he was there to help Trump in any way.
Just follow the Tweets and you can bet the Farm the FBI and the DOJ have them
Get use to hearing this
My President Invited Me to Fight and take our country back that's the only defense they have 
A good Lawyer will use that and them Tweets
A good lawyer would listen to Trump's speech and then tell his client that he has no case. Congress is full of Democrat lawyers who are too incompetent to practice their profession. There are some who had to take their bar exams multiple times and at least one who was never able to pass her bar exam. You are right about criminals, they will lie to avoid jail, so some will blame Trump for their own actions. That doesn't mean that they will be believed.
It's the only defense they have what else do they have
I mean you had the Dear Leader for over 2 months telling them the election was stolen from them without showing them no proof and then all them brain washing rally's he held all kinds of Tweets and then telling them that the VP could stop the count 
You need to be strong go and fight take our country back
Sometimes when you have no defense, the best thing you can do is to tell the truth, apologize to everybody involved, and ask for the Court's mercy or plead guilty to a lesser offense. Democrat lawyers and Obama judges will do everything they can to get those charged with crimes to perjure themselves and testify that Trump made them commit the crime. That is how DC justice works. That is why President Trump was wrongfully impeached twice. 

Normally, the worst thing that a person charged with a trespassing crime could do would be to lie under oath. In this case, I don't think the judges or prosecutors are going to worry about perjury, as long as the lies implicate Trump.
What if the truth is my Dear Leader told me the election was stolen and the Dear Leader invited me to the Rally Stop the Steal and the Dear Leader told me to be strong and fight and take our country back
And the VP can stop it 
Sounds like a great game plan to me
Messages In This Thread
RE: Pro-Trump protesters storm US Capitol as lawmakers gather to count electoral votes - by vector#1 - 01-15-2021, 05:25 PM